Ashley
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On returning from an out of town repair job at one in the morning, Bill finds a naked abused girl on his front porch. He takes her in and takes care of her, but is not happy that someone has done this to her. Later when the same people come looking for her again, they find out what happens when you upset a retired professional hit man and assassin.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

Traffic on the perimeter highway that circled the city was slow, as there had been a serious accident and it had traffic backed up. We finally hit the major north/south highway that went through the area and turned south on it. The plant was a hour’s drive south of the city. The area was pretty rural and the location map we had downloaded didn’t indicate that there were many adjacent roads in the area. When we neared the area, we slowed down and proceeded at a pace well below the speed limit.

I had a small pair of binoculars and glassed the plant as Ed drove by. It covered quite an area and produced a good bit of steam and other vapors which showed as condensate. It was hard to tell what went on in there. What wasn’t hard to find though was the security and the protesters. There was a gate house at the main entrance that had at least a three man crew. At least, three were visible. There was also the eight foot high chain link fence with razor wire at the top. It was very visible and surrounded the entire facility. There was also a walking patrol inside the fence, and there were four women walking around outside the fence with signs, protesting the pollution that the plant produced.

From all of these indications, it was obvious that somebody didn’t want any visitors. There had to be a reason for that, and it wasn’t just a few crazy environmentalists protesting. I was going to find out what it was. After we drove past the facility, we continued on down the road a considerable distance before we stopped.

“They sure have a lot of security on that place,” Ed said, after a bit.

“Yes, more than would be reasonable for such a facility. I wonder just what they’re hiding,” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Ed said, “but I did notice an unpaved track going back into the scrub when we passed it. It was about a hundred and fifty yards past the end of their fence. It might be interesting to see where it went.”

“Yes, but they would see us turn in there,” I said.

“Only if we took the truck,” Ed said. “If I park at the place further up from them, we could go in on foot and see where it goes. We could get closer to the fence and maybe we could see something.”

“All right,” I said, “I’m game. Let’s go.” We drove back toward the Diversified facility and parked in the lot of the facility just up the road from them. It didn’t have any visible security at all. As we exited the truck, Ed handed me a package.

“Hold on to this and keep that shotgun out of sight,” he whispered. I had the shotgun down my left side and carried the package in my left hand. Ed walked on my left side to further hide the shotgun. We headed for the near side of the facility where there was a personnel door. When we got close, we used a row of parked cars to cover us as we broke for the scrub growing at the edge of the parking lot.

Once in the scrub, Ed stopped and opened his package. It held a camouflage drape, and it was somewhat like a camouflage poncho liner. It matched the color and texture of the scrub very well.

“This should hide us from prying eyes as long as we stay in the scrub,” Ed said as he put his on. I quickly followed suit, though I had never had a problem remaining invisible when working. The shotgun was now in my right hand and ready.

We proceeded through the scrub until we came to the dirt track that ran parallel to the Diversified’s fence. We crossed the trail and went as close as we could to the fence while remaining invisible in the scrub. The binoculars didn’t revel anything unusual inside the plant on this side. There were several buildings visible, a number of large tanks, and much piping.

“Let’s follow the trail and see if it goes around behind the plant,” Ed suggested. It sounded good to me, as we weren’t getting much here, the scrub was rather broken in this area, and anyway, there was a fifty foot clear zone outside the fence. It certainly made it look almost like a military compound, and I mentioned this to Ed.

“Yes,” Ed answered, “now that you mention it, it does look like a military compound. That would suggest that someone with a military background is near the top in security.”

“Yes, it sure does,” I answered. We returned to the trail and staying just inside the scrub, followed it back a ways before it turned to follow along the back of the facility. We were three quarters of the way down the back of the facility when I spotted the second fence inside the compound.

“Look at that,” I whispered to Ed. We moved in closer to the edge of the scrub near the first fence. The cleared area here was only around twenty-five feet wide. We went down on our bellies and crawled to the very edge of the scrub. I spent ten minutes going over the second fence and what it surrounded before giving the glasses to Ed.

“Checkout the buildings inside the second fence,” I whispered to Ed. He spent several minutes studying the area also.

“Yes,” he whispered, “a lot of steam is coming from there, and when the wind is just right you can just smell that they’re cooking something.”

“I think that this is what we’re looking for, just look at the additional security. There is a second guarded gate and a dog patrol inside. They don’t want anyone to know what’s going on in there.”

“It will be hard to get a look inside,” Ed said. “In the Army you could call an artillery barrage on it, but as civilians that option isn’t available.”

“I’ll go in there in the dark,” I told him.

“What about the dog?” he asked.

“I’ll take care of it. I’ve broke into places a lot more secure than this for the Agency. I’ll bring enough bang with me to reduce this place to rubble, too,” I told Ed.

“That will alert them to the fact that you’re on to them,” Ed told me.

“Yes, that’s why I’ll wait until I’ve found out who the chief rats are,” I told him. “Then I’ll send them this surprise before I eliminate them,” I assured Ed. We backed out of the position and made sure that it didn’t show signs of our presence before departing. We returned back up the trail after checking out the other side of the facility. There was nothing notable or remarkable on the other side, either.

As we headed back on the edge of the trail, I noticed where a pipe ran under the trail. It carried the outflow of the facility to a nearby stream. This was what the environmentalists were so upset about.

“Hold up a minute, Ed,” I said and then headed into the scrub and toward the plant. It was easy to see where the waste water from the plant emptied out as the fence in that area wasn’t in good repair. I could see there were several pipes that emptied into a concrete drainage ditch that ran under the fence. Outside the fence about ten feet was a headwall where the pipe picked up the waste water from the concrete ditch.

Not only was the fence here in poor repair, but the screen in the ditch that was supposed to block it, was badly corroded and a portion of it was eaten away. I also noticed that this area wasn’t as well lit as the area near the buildings surrounded by the second security fence, and there were no security cameras evident either.

“This looks like a good entry point,” I whispered to Ed, who had followed me.

“Are you sure you want to get that stuff on you?” Ed asked.

“It’s no worse then some of the shit I have been in,” I told him with a chuckle remembering past experiences.

“I don’t even want to know,” Ed told me in a whisper.

Since no one was in sight just then, I handed Ed the shotgun and picking up a handy rock, I low crawled out to the fence following the ditch and used the rock to knock part of the corroded screen down, further increasing the opening.

I had finished my work and just returned to solid ground when my internal warning system alerted me to danger. A second later a pebble bounced off me. I looked in Ed’s direction as I eased out flat on the ground. He was signaling ‘down’, but I already was. I lay there and tried to look as much like a lump on the ground as possible. I sure hoped the camouflage material matched the surrounding area.

A short time later, another pebble hit me and I heard Ed hiss. He was giving me the ‘come on’ sign. I low crawled back to our previous position. We then moved back to the trail in silence. Ed moved very well, I noticed.

“That guard came out of one of the buildings,” Ed told me. Then he asked, “How did you disappear like that? I was looking right at you and I could hardly see you.”

“I’ve always been able to do that. That’s why I was in recon when the Agency recruited me,” I told him.

“Yea, something like that would come in handy in recon,” he said, but didn’t sound like he was convinced about it.

“That screen is rotten as hell. When I come back to visit, I’ll see if they have repaired it or not. If not, that’s where I’ll go in,” I told him.

“Yea, that guard wasn’t paying any attention at all to the area. They’ve been at this for too long and have gotten complacent. They need a good mortar attack to wake them up,” Ed said. “Follow that with a ground assault, and they would be a lot more alert - those that were still alive, anyway.” Ed had given me an idea, something to think about anyway.

We made our way back to the other facility and the truck without any further incidents. At the edge of the scrub, we removed the camo covers, and I wrapped the shotgun in mine. It was late afternoon by now and people were leaving the facility. As we crossed the parking lot, a short fat man in a suit hollered at us.

“What are you people doing here? You don’t work here,” he shouted.

“Friend, we just stopped to enjoy the view,” Ed told him.

“What view? What have you been up to? Why are you sneaking around here?” he wanted to know. By now we were only a few feet from him. I brought the shotgun up with it pointed at him.

“You want a ‘Green Earth’ don’t you, friend?” I asked using one of the code phrases the environmentalist use and also letting him see the barrel of the shotgun pointed at him. His eyes went wide and he went pale, then he turned away, muttering about ‘fucking, crazy environmentalist’. We got in the truck and left hastily.

“I guess it’s a good thing that I put that mud on the license plate before we started,” Ed said when we were well away from there.

“Yes, I guess it is. It also looks like he has met the protesters before,” I said with a chuckle. We headed back toward Ed’s house. The closer we got to the city, the worse the traffic got, as it was late enough that people were getting off from work and the roads were jammed. It wasn’t any better when we got to the perimeter.

“We’ll be half the night getting home!” I told Ed.

“When we get up to the east-west interstate, I’ll go up there a ways. I know a short cut. It will be better than staying on the perimeter and then going through all the small towns on the way home, after we get off it. Trust me on that,” Ed said. It still took us a while, even with the short cut, which was better, as it was mostly country roads and not crowded. When we finally got to Ed’s house, it was nearly 6:30, and Ashley was really upset when we came in.

“I thought something happened to you,” she said in tears as she came into my arms. God, she felt good there.

“No, Sweetie,” I told her. “It just took longer than I figured it would. We had to do a recon on foot around the whole facility, and they are definitely hiding something in there. I’ll find out what it is eventually,” I told her. Now that she was somewhat recovered, Ashley noticed the smell.

“You two stink. What were you doing?” she demanded.

“We did some crawling around under camo covers,” I said.

“Well, I’m not going out to dinner with anyone smelling like you two do,” Ashley told us in no uncertain terms.

“Guess we need to shower,” Ed said, as he led the way up to his bathroom. “It’s a good thing you brought the other clothes, Bill.”

I showered first, while Ed picked out clothes to wear and checked his house. He showered while I got dressed in his spare room. When we came back into the living room, Ashley inspected both of us and was a lot happier than previously.

“Shall we go to dinner?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said, “let’s go.” We took my truck as Ed’s wasn’t large enough for all three of us to be comfortable in and mine had a rack for the shotgun. We went to one of the large restaurants near the small town that Ed lives in, and we all had steak.

As I got out of the truck, I had removed an automatic pistol from under the seat and slipped it in my belt in the back under my suit jacket. Ashley looked at me questioningly.

“Remember what I told you yesterday?” I asked. “Always be prepared.” We had a fine dinner and there was no trouble. When we returned to the truck, I replaced the pistol under the seat. I can’t drive in comfort with it in my back, besides now I had the shotgun in easy reach. We dropped Ed off at his house and headed home. Ashley had gotten back in the front seat when Ed got out. He’s too tall to set in the back, comfortably.

As we neared home, I slowed the truck and pointed out various indicators near the road on the way in and made sure she saw that the alarm system was indicating all clear on the truck’s monitor before we went further.

“Is it always like this, Bill?” she asked.

“Yes, Sweetie. It is, always vigilant, always prepared,” I told her. “It’s survival.”

“Yes, survival,” she said with a sniff, “maybe if I had some of it before, they wouldn’t have picked me.” Ashley was in tears when I got her out of the truck. I took her in my arms, held her, and kissed her tears away.

“Oh, Bill. Thank you,” she sighed finally. We went toward the house but I didn’t release her. I held her as tightly as walking allowed, and when we were inside, I kissed her again. That was when I realized that I had left the shotgun in the truck! I was going to get killed yet!

“Wait here,” I whispered in Ashley’s ear, and quickly went back out, opened the truck, and retrieved the shotgun. I felt better when I returned to the house and then reset the alarm. I also remembered what I had been thinking about earlier. Just how much did Diversified know about where ‘lard ass’ had been and where he had dumped Ashley. I was thinking it was time for a security system update, but it would have to wait for the morning, as no one was open now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.