Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On returning from an out of town repair job at one in the morning, Bill finds a naked abused girl on his front porch. He takes her in and takes care of her, but is not happy that someone has done this to her. Later when the same people come looking for her again, they find out what happens when you upset a retired professional hit man and assassin.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

When Ashley returned from putting her clothes away, I was getting undressed and preparing to take a shower.

“May I shower with you again tonight, Bill?” she asked in a very seductive voice.

“SURE!” I told her, remembering last night’s (this morning’s actually) shower with her.

“You will have to spray my back again after we shower, Bill,” she reminded me.

“Okay, not a problem,” I assured her.

We went into the bath, and I fired up the water and adjusted the temperature. When we got in, Ashley let the water run over her front and both sides. Then she turned and let it hit her back. She had a sudden large intake of breath as it coursed down her back and over and into the cuts and welts there. She looked a little unsteady so I grabbed her. She came into my arms willingly. I noticed that she was breathing a little hard.

“Was it bad?” I asked.

“Yes, more than I expected. I guess that spray works pretty well. Hold me for a few minutes more, Bill,” she pleaded, and I didn’t have any trouble with that!

“We need to finish before the hot water runs out,” she soon reminded me. I started to rub the soap over her as I had previously. I swear she felt even better this time.

“I don’t think you want any of this soap on your back,” I told her after a time.

“No, you’re right. Could you do my butt and legs though? It’s really hard for me to bend over any,” she told me. I soaped up her butt. God, she has a really cute little bubble butt. I started down her legs in the back then. Afterward, I moved around in front and started on her legs and thighs there.

I was staring right into her pussy then. I don’t know how long I was there like that - it wasn’t anywhere near long enough though! Eventually, I heard Ashley calling me.

“Earth to Bill. Wake up, Bill,”she was saying. I suddenly came out of it and realized that I hadn’t finished her legs yet.

“Sorry,” I told her, “I got a little distracted there.” God, she had a really great looking pussy. The swelling and redness had just about disappeared, and I could tell she was leaking just a little bit. I finished up quickly.

“I think it was more than just a little bit,” she said with a grin. She got back under the water and rinsed off, but she made sure to keep most of the water off her back.

“Can I wash my hair?” she asked.

“Won’t that get soap or shampoo in the cuts on your back?” I asked.

“Not if I lean forward and you wash it for me,” she replied. I was game, so I washed her hair. All I had in the house is horse shampoo. It is great stuff and really cleans well and disinfects also.

I had just gotten all of the suds out of Ashley’s hair when I heard a loud bang and realized what it meant. I immediately jerked Ashley out of the way, just as the hot water started to turn to steam. I got us out of the shower quickly at the dry end.

“What happened?” she pleaded. Tears were coming down her cheeks.

“Water heater,” I told her as I quickly turned on the hot water in the sinks and bath tub. That relieved some of the pressure on the shower, but there was steam all through the bathroom now.

“I have to go shut it off,” I told Ashley, as I ran out of the room, naked and wet, and headed for the basement.

When I got down there, there was steam coming out of the utility room which houses the furnace, water heater, and the electrical panel. Once inside, I could see where the water was running out of a hole in the bottom of the water heater and also that gas was bubbling through the water in that area. I quickly shut off the gas at the in-line valve that I’d had installed to the water heater and furnace after I bought the place. I could see that the gas had stopped bubbling through the water in a couple of seconds, also the fire was now out in the other areas.

Next I turned off the water to the heater. The tank would drain by itself. The break was small enough that the whole thing would be cool by the time all of the water ran out. I heard the sump pump come on as I was turning off the water. It has a waterproof electric motor so there was no danger of an explosion from any accumulated gas.

I propped the door to the utility room open as I returned to the rest of the basement. I had already opened the small window in there before leaving. Opening the basement door I turned on the box fan there to draw air through the utility room and out of the basement. I would check on it later.

On the way back upstairs, I picked up a two and a half gallon galvanized metal bucket and carried it to the kitchen. After filling it partly full of water, I put it on the stove and turned the gas on to heat it, before returning to Ashley upstairs.

Ashley was shaking when I returned to the bath. I couldn’t tell if it was from fear or just being cold. The steam had condensed and everything in the bathroom was damp. I turned on the exhaust fan, another of my improvements, to try to clear the place out before turning off all of the faucets.

“What happened?” she asked.

“The water heater went out,” I told her, and then asked, “Are you all right?”

“Yes, except for this wet hair of mine,” she answered with a sniffle. “I need some help drying it.” We spent the next little while drying her hair. I also helped dry her off, as that’s always a lot of fun. When we were done, I got her nightie and robe from the bedroom, before I sprayed her back, butt and left side again. When the spray had dried and I had applied the salve, I helped her into her clothes.

“I have water heating down on the stove,” I told her, “if you need to wash anything else.”

“No, I’m OK, Bill. What about you though?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked, before realizing that I was still naked and had run through the house like that. “OH!” I said, a little embarrassed.

“Let me check on the water. I’ll bring it up here when it’s hot,” I told her. On returning to the kitchen, I found the water already more than hot enough. I turned off the stove and carried the bucket upstairs.

“Here we go,” I said as I entered the bath with the water. Putting the bucket in the tub, I tempered it with some cold water and then used it to bathe with and the last of it to clean off the soap. Finally, I got dried off and put my underwear on. It had been quite an evening.

Ashley had already finished doing her teeth. I did mine and then joined her in bed. She only had her nightie on. God, did she look terrific. I got in bed with her and pulled up the covers.

“Can we just sleep tonight?” she asked.

“Sure, Sweetie. Not a problem,” I told her. She cuddled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. She smelled great and was warm and soft. I put an arm around her waist, and we drifted off to sleep in no time.


On the north side of the city, another meeting was taking place at the estate. The large man in expensive clothing was really unhappy now, and was letting all of those present know it.

“Not only is the girl still missing, but now the people sent to find her, after they lost her, have not only failed to find her, but HAVE TURNED UP DEAD!” he shouted in frustration.

“What the hell do you intend to do about that, Phillip?” he demanded of the tall, thin, blond man across the table from him. All of the others in the room also turned to look at the man named, since he was the new chief of security.

“The first thing I need to do is get this investigation, that the cops have started, quieted down and us out of the news. Next I need to get the cops on a false trail. That may not be too hard. Those fools were taken out by a professional. From what I saw of the wounds and what my sources at the cops and the coroner’s office tell me, fat boy and the driver were killed by a shot behind the ear with a fragmentable bullet, and the other two got it from a large gauge shotgun. That’s based on the number of pellets and the size of the wound. This wasn’t done by a street gang or a bunch of rednecks. I’ll do my best to point the cops investigation at the mob.”

“What about the damn girl? This all started with her. Are we going to have to find another one?” the boss wanted to know.

“Right now, the woman is secondary. It would be a very bad idea to start on another one at this time. The cops are watching us too closely. As soon as I’ve got them distracted, I’ll start a search for the girl. I’ll have one of my people go over the GPS tracking records for the van tomorrow, to see if we can find out where they have been, but there may be a problem there. Fat boy liked to use that van and had a switch installed so he could turn off the GPS tracking unit in it, so we didn’t always know what he was doing.”

“That’s no way to talk about your predecessor,” the Boss told Phillip.

“He did a lot of stuff you weren’t aware of, Boss. I’ll use some of that to misdirect the cops, and we’ll see what the GPS records show. We may get a lead from that, but any action on it will have to wait till the cops aren’t watching us so closely,” Philip, the blond man, finished.

The Boss was less than happy about that, but realized that Phillip was probably right. They were way too visible now, and their organization couldn’t stand too close an investigation. There was too much on the line to be drawing attention to themselves now.

“All right,” he finally agreed, “proceed along those lines, and see what you can find out about the girl. Also find out who the hell put the hit on those four. I want to know if it involves us or was it just ‘Fat boy’ that they were after for something he was doing outside of the company. I don’t like the fact that it was a ‘professional hit’ as you called it.”


I awoke the next morning with Ashley right there next to me and ‘a yard on a hard long’. This hadn’t happened in a while. I wanted to jump Ashley’s bones and fuck her till neither of us was capable of moving, but I knew that it wasn’t going to happen and for a number of reasons:

First: she was still injured.

Second: she would object - for a while anyway and maybe later.

Third: because I wanted her to stay around and knew that that would ruin my chances with her. I wanted her to be here with me and to want me to fuck her brains out.

Fourth and last: I was too much of a gentleman to do that to her.

Besides I needed to call the plumber and get that damn water heater replaced. I had been thinking that it would be nice to take really long, hot showers with her, where I could rub soap into her skin for hours at a time, and I knew that a tankless water heater would allow that.

“Oh God,” I thought, “this isn’t helping my hard on at all. I need to get up before I do something really stupid and regret it for the rest of my life.” I still had the hard on of the world though, and hadn’t been paying much attention to the world around me. That world came crashing back in on me a few seconds later when I felt a warm mouth and a hot tongue on my hard cock.

In that one instant, I almost blew my load. Somehow, I managed to control myself and glance down my body to see Ashley with my cock buried down her throat. Oh God, that was a sight to make you blow your load, too. I gritted my teeth and held on.

She started bobbing up and down on my cock and then taking it in her throat for a short while every few strokes. This was definitely designed to make me blow my load and I started to wonder how long, in fact, I could hold out.

Then she started to tongue my nuts at the bottom of the stroke, and that did it. On the next down stroke with my dick in her throat and her tongue tickling my right nut, I started pumping baby batter down her sweet throat and directly in to her belly. Gods, it felt like I came forever, but it must have been a lot shorter time than that, as Ashley still had me in her throat when I finished.

Ashley backed off as soon as I was done. She was inhaling massive amounts of air and thick drool was running out of her mouth. She also looked ready to pass out.

I was truly amazed. That had to have been one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. Ashley was just amazing! I could see, however that she was still having trouble breathing. I sat up and leaned toward her, as she was still collapsed on my legs.

“Are you going to be OK?” I asked, somewhat shaky myself. She held up her hand, palm out instead of answering. She was still taking in massive breaths of air, and I loved watching her breast rise and fall. After a time her breathing returned closer to normal. She started to shake and tears were running down her cheeks. I reached down and pulled her up to me.

“Are you all right?” I asked again, as I held her to me. Soon the trembles slowed, then stopped. The tears continued, and she started to moan.

“Oh God, Bill!” she managed after a time, “I never had an orgasm when a man came in my mouth or throat before. It was spectacular! I’ve never been so turned on before in my life. Oh, Bill, let me stay here with you, PLEASE!!” she moaned. She was really putting out the tears now, too. Me - I was speechless. Ashley had to be the most FANTASTIC woman I had met in my life, and she wanted to stay with ME!!

After a time, I actually managed to find my voice.

“Sweetie, that was absolutely FANTASTIC and you’re welcome to stay here as long as you want,” I told her as I leaned in and kissed her for a really long time. Our tongues were tired by the time we came up for air. Breathing was still necessary.

We were interrupted then by the security system going off. Out of habit, I reached for my shotgun. It wasn’t there, again! OH shit! Then in a moment of clarity, I remembered racking it in the kitchen last night after dinner when we were doing the dishes, and it was still there!

I released Ashley and started to get out of the bed.

“Someone is on the way in, and I left my shotgun in the kitchen,” I told her as I got my pants on and headed for the door and down the stairs.

I was just getting to the front door with the shotgun when Ed pulled up in the yard. I was relieved that it was Ed, but I needed to do something about forgetting to move the shotgun. Little things like that could wind up getting me killed and now Ashley, too. I would need to find a solution and soon. There were too many distractions in my life now.

“Morning, Ed,” I said as he reached the porch and I opened the door.

“You just getting up?” he asked, as he came in.

“Yeah, we had a little problem last night,” I told him.

“You still look whole,” he answered.

“Not that kind of problem,” I told him. “The water heater went to hell while Ashley was showering.”

“She isn’t hurt is she?” Ed asked, concerned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.