Ashley
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On returning from an out of town repair job at one in the morning, Bill finds a naked abused girl on his front porch. He takes her in and takes care of her, but is not happy that someone has done this to her. Later when the same people come looking for her again, they find out what happens when you upset a retired professional hit man and assassin.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

My name is ... well, ... everyone calls me Bill. I’ve been retired for about seven years, now, and I’ve been doing a good bit of blacksmithing in that time. Not because I need the money, as I have a very lucrative retirement plan, but because I enjoy it. So if someone wants something and it isn’t interesting, or challenging, or I just don’t want to do it, I send them to someone that needs the work. Oh yes, I don’t do big fences or large stair railings. I just don’t have the room.

Four evenings ago, I got a call from a guy that I’ve known for a number of years, and he has a problem. He has a piece of machinery that’s broken. It was made back when Christ was still a carpenter, he says. Can I fix it, he wants to know? Well, how the hell did I know? So, I promised to come up to see him and try to fix it.

The next morning, as I wasn’t about to do anything that night, I loaded my converted horse trailer with my gas forge, my second best anvil, propane tank and tools. Then thinking better of it, I also loaded my portable coal forge and coal plus the attendant tools.

Thinking further, I decided to take my MIG/TIG welder as well. I backed my ten year old diesel pickup down the ramp that I had used previously to load the welder. It’s a heavy bulky machine, and I wasn’t into trying to muscle it up into the back of the truck. I had dug a hole creating a ramp about five years ago so I could back the truck in and just push the welder into the truck bed. It’s a good thing the truck has four wheel drive. I also loaded a couple of gas cylinders, fuel for the engine, and enough wire for a week or so of work.

By the time I was ready to go, it was nearly noon. I had lunch and then set out. My friend lives up in the mountains, a good three hundred miles from me. It took over six hours and two stops for fuel to get there. That truck is a real gas hog, especially when you’re both loaded down and pulling a trailer. Did I mention the mountains? In case you haven’t noticed, they aren’t giving diesel fuel away, either.

By the time I got to his place, it was too dark to do anything that night. We had dinner, his wife is a great cook, and a beer or six. Later, I sacked out in his spare bedroom.

The next morning, after breakfast, we went to look at the machine. I think Methuselah had been the last mechanic to work on it. The thing was a real antique, and it was also dirty grungy. It hadn’t been apart in a while and wasn’t anxious to come apart now. Luckily, my friend has a gas welding set, as I hadn’t brought mine. A little judicious heating will convince a lot of stuck nuts to come loose.

After we finally got it apart, I saw what the problem was and figured I could fix it with a mix of blacksmithing and MIG welding, so I set to work.

It took the rest of that day and most of the next to get it repaired and reassembled. By the time I had my stuff reloaded, it was almost 6 PM. We had supper again, after I showered, and I told my friend that I was heading out. I don’t like to leave my place for too long, as I’m the only one living there.

So this is how I ended up driving up my gravel entry road at 1 AM in the morning. When I got near the house, my warning system alerted me to the fact that there were or had been visitors. I turned out the headlights and continued slowly down the road to pull into my alternate parking location. It’s off the road and out of sight of the house. I checked my pump shotgun to be sure it was ready and functioning. I keep it loaded with magnum loads of double ought buckshot. It’s a lot easier to explain buckshot holes in things than it is to try to explain a bunch of nine millimeter holes and a trashcan full of brass, not to mention the weapon that fired them.

So, you think I am paranoid, do you? Let me explain. The Agency, that I worked for, retired me when I hit forty. They don’t like their name being mentioned - anywhere, so I won’t. They said I was too old and slowing down, that I couldn’t do the job anymore. So they retired me with a nice pension, and I moved onto the old farm that I had bought several years previously. It was way out in the country then. Now, it wasn’t so far out.

Anyway, shortly after that, there was a change of administration and their budget got cut. I guess they thought they could save some money by not paying me my pension. They sent someone out to cancel me. Actually, they sent someone three different times! The first two I just disappeared. There are two fine looking walnut trees in my back meadow that I buried them under.

By the third time, I was aggravated. I sent his head back to the agency with a note. It told them that the next time I would come looking for them, and I would start at the top. There haven’t been any more attempts and there is that third walnut tree. So, you can see why I’m careful.

I made sure the cab light was off and exited the vehicle with the shotgun and a bandoleer of reloads. I did a recon of the house and surrounding area. Nothing! I checked my security system at the secondary location in the forge building. It indicated that no one was in the house. Could it have been a deer or raccoons that set off the alarm? Unknown, but it was best to be careful.

I checked everything again. Still nothing! Maybe it was raccoons! They’re pesky little devils, and some are not so little. They love to get into things, especially anything they can eat.

Since nothing appeared to be out of place or disturbed, I headed for the front porch, and that was were I got my surprise.

The old farmhouse that I live in has a great front porch. It runs all the way across the front of the house and is a good eight feet wide. After I retired, I found this old, steel glider at a garage sale. It needed a lot of fixing up, but it was metal, and, hey, I’m a blacksmith, not a problem! The only real problem was cushions. The set that I finally found was vinyl. This may be fine for some things, but not for the back cushions on a glider. I have a real large fluffy towel that I keep over the back cushions to alleviate the sticking problem.

When I got up on the porch, I could make out in the dark that the back cushions were missing on the glider and there was a large lump covered by the towel on the porch floor in front of the glider. What the hell?

I approached the unknown lump carefully on hands and knees. I felt around the edges of the towel and the cushions for trip wires or other booby traps but found nothing. The one thing I did find was a foot sticking out of one end of the towel, a naked foot. WTF, had some wino crashed on my porch!?

I snatched the towel off the lump and turned on my flashlight. WTF! It was a girl!! A nice looking girl. At least, she used to be nice looking before someone abused the crap out of her and whipped her to boot. But what is she doing naked and on MY front porch?

I had dropped the towel and retrieved my shotgun, wondering if this was some kind of trap, when she woke up, saw me, and screamed or at least tried to.

“No, please don’t kill me.” she pleaded. It came out as a whisper. Apparently she didn’t have much of a throat left.

“Don’t worry girl. You’re safe here. What happened to you? How did you get here?” I asked, excitedly. She on the other hand wasn’t in any condition to answer these questions and was just crying.

“Hold on,” I told her. “I’ll get the house open and get you inside in a minute.” I opened the front door and turned off the security system. I racked the shotgun near the door, turned on the porch light, then went back out to the girl. She was still lying on the cushions and still naked. It can get pretty chilly in late September, even in our area, and being naked makes it worse. She was shivering in the cold. I helped her sit up, and saw that her back was a real mess. I put the towel around her shoulders and got her on her feet. They were bruised too, but from walking on gravel, probably the entry road.

I managed to get her into the house and over to the sofa. Oh shit, I didn’t want blood all in the upholstery of my good sofa.

“Hold on a second,” I told her, and went to get a sheet to cover the sofa. I made it back just in time to keep her on her feet. I covered the sofa and sat her down. I went to the kitchen and got a large tumbler, filled it with water, and returned to the girl, who by now was slumped over on the sofa. I helped her sit back up and got her to drink some of the water.

“Here, drink some of this, Miss,” I told her. “You’ll feel better.” While she was doing that, I took inventory of her visible injuries. They included two black eyes, bruised cheeks and swollen lips and mouth. There were bruises on her neck, obviously from their shape and location from being choked. Her breasts were black and blue from being twisted and squeezed, and one nipple was covered in dried blood from being bitten. There were also other bruises and marks all down her body. Her pussy was red and looked well used, and there was dried cum that had run down her leg.

Her back, as I had noted before, was a real mess from being whipped. Her left side was all bruised and torn. There were still some small pieces of gravel embedded in it in places. She had taken a bad fall on gravel, somewhere. Her feet were also bruised from walking barefoot on gravel. Was it all from the entry road - probably? I couldn’t see her butt but wouldn’t be surprised if it was abused also. Someone had given this girl a real going over, and I wasn’t happy about that at all. She had been a real cute girl and would be again after she healed up.

In appearance she was about 5’-2” tall, maybe 115 pounds, about 36C-24-35, had auburn hair, green eyes, and some freckles. She looked to be somewhere between 22 and 24 years old. Like I said, she had been real cute. Right now she was definitely worn. By now she had finished the water and started to cry again.

“What’s your name, Miss?” I asked her.

“My name is Ashley,” she managed between sobs.

“How did you wind up on my front porch?” I asked next.

“I came to on a gravel road. My side was all burned, so I must have slid on the gravel. I didn’t know what direction to go in, and I could see very little in the dark. I finally got up and started walking. It seemed to take a long time, but eventually, I saw this house, and thought I could get help here. No one answered when I rang the bell and hit the door. I was very tired and cold. I saw the glider and pulled the cushions down on the floor. I lay down and used the towel off of the back to cover up with. I must have passed out again. I don’t know how long I’ve been here,” she finished in tears.

“I’ve been out on a repair job for the last several days and just got back at 1:00 this morning. I found you on the porch. You really surprised me!” I told her

“How did you get in this condition? Who did this to you?” I asked then.

“I don’t know who they were. There were at least five or six of them, but I’m not sure. I was on my way home from work last evening. I think it was last evening when some men grabbed me. When I woke up, I was naked and there were men having sex with me!” Here she broke down and cried for many minutes. Finally she recovered some and continued. “They were in my pussy and my butt also. They were hitting me and twisting my breasts. When they realized that I was conscious, another one grabbed my nose. When I opened my mouth to breath, he shoved his cock down my throat,” she finished and cried some more.

“They just kept using me,” she moaned a little later. “Several fucked me in the mouth or the ass and choked me. I passed out a couple of times but always woke up being used. Finally I woke up hanging from a chain with my hands over my head. Someone was whipping me with some kind of wire. Later they ... they used pieces of cane and several beat me at the same time. By then I couldn’t scream any more, and I must have passed out again. The next time I woke up was on the road.” She was crying and moaning as she finished.

It was chilly in the house, as I hadn’t had the heat on. It was still hot during the day, and I have plenty of blankets for the night. Ashley was shivering from the chill. That towel wasn’t doing much of a job keeping her warm, but I would need to get her cleaned up some before putting any clothes on her.

“Ashley, Sweetie, please don’t cry. I know you’ve been through a terrible ordeal, but you’re safe here. I’ll take good care of you,” I reassured her. “I need to get you cleaned up some and then I’ll get you some clothes. Come with me to the bathroom. It will be easier to get you cleaned up there.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.