Torry's Summer Vacation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Torry, 13 is very independent. Because her parents are going on a Summer Cruise she is forced to spend her summer, on a rickety old farm, with her Uncle whom she hates. Soon she finds out that hate is not the emotion she is feeling as she blossoms into a woman.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

To look at her, anyone would think she was just an average, nondescript, girl. A teen. But nothing special.

Most people, men included, boys included, would see her and look on to one of the 'Attractive People." Torry, just faded into the background.

Even in school, she sat near the back of the class. Not all the way back so the teachers would call on her because that's where the teachers look for prey. Nor too near the front of the class where the 'Nerds' sat with their hands waving all of the time.

Torry, usually looked down at people's feet when she was in a crowded place like a store or walking though the local mall. That way, even if someone noticed her, there would be no eye contact.

If someone saw her, she would never look back. She wouldn't even know they had noticed her and they would look away, onto someone that was, attractive. She was not that attractive, or so she thought.

Like most typical early teens, Torry was 'Developing.' Not still just a 'Girl' nor yet a 'Woman.' She was a new member of the 'In-Be-Tweens.' Girls whose body's were a a mystery to them.

She had hated that eleven to twelve year old body mystification, where no matter how she had tried, every motion was awkward. That was the time when her limbs grew so fast that her brain was confused. Then, her hips had widened enough, that to run, skip or jump, they caused her to flail her arms wide, adding to the confused motions, slowing her down.

Torry had loved to run flat out. She was always faster than boys. Then about eleven and a half, that stopped. Until her brain caught up with her body, she had looked like an unsteady fawn. "Like Bambi right after he was born," she often thought to herself during that time.

He wobbled and fell. She didn't understand why her body was doing that to her. Why it was deceiving her. Even if she reached for something at the dinner table, she would miss. Often she would knock over her glass of milk receiving a reprimand or worse.

Everything was out of whack for her back then. Sometimes she would go to sleep crying, remembering the day's errors, throughly confused why things had changed for her.

Then right after her movements began to smooth out as her brain caught up, the rest of her body went wacko. She knew she was a girl and would get those bumps on her chest. She knew she would have breasts eventually, but they confused her when they started to grow in.

They bounced when she walked. They moved in opposition to her body. When she went up, they wanted to go down. As she took steps down a stairway, they lagged behind her a half second. They always threw her off balance.

As weeks went by, it only got worse as they got larger and heavier. Not that they were excessive. Nothing like that. Her breasts were even a little smaller than most girls her age. They were a full 'A' stretching toward a nicely shaped 'B.'

It was just another injustice festered upon her at the wrong time. All of her favorite shirts and blouses didn't fit her anymore. Well, they fit but her breasts didn't. They made tents.

Her nipples showed through and the material shifting over them just made them larger. Made them tingle. Everything about them, even though she wanted them, expected them, embarrassed her.

She started to bend her body forward and hunched her shoulders to hide the latest developments. Sure that everyone was staring at her, only turned her further inward.

Then, just about when she was recovering from that bodily change, hell started for her. For a week she had felt strange ache in the pit of her stomach. She'd had that sensation off for a while but they had always faded. The sensations weren't painful or anything like that. It was just a dull ache. A foreboding ache.

This time it was different. Real different. Everything was different.

Torry's mom and dad had decided to take a two month summer cruise. She could not go along with them. Something awful was about to happen. She didn't understand it. She just felt the dread. Now there was no one to ask ... tell ... she was feeling just a little different.

Her parents had deserted her just before the end of school for the cruise. Her least favorite uncle had come to stay with her at her house for a week until school ended and then she went with him to his country home.

Country home. She laughed to herself every time her parents said that. It was more like a farm, only her Uncle didn't grow anything. An old, broken down farm house and a huge barn in need of much repair.

The only good thing about her Uncle's place was a nearby stream that widened into a great swimming hole. It was an old fashioned watering hole that had a huge oak tree at its side with branches reaching way over the stream. It even had a rope she could swing on, then plunge into the water after a good fly.

That was the only thing she had looked forward to. Soaring high as she had done a couple of summers ago when her family had visited. But now, alone with her Uncle, at his place, she was just beside herself.

Sure, he was her father's younger brother, but he was a guy. What did he know about 'Girl' things. How could she ask him if the feelings she was having in the pit of her stomach were normal.

The dull ache lasted the whole week after her parents had left and her Uncle stayed with her. Then on the ride to his place, they went away: Poof. Gone.

The car had bounced on a pothole and after that, she forgot all about it. That is until halfway through her first night there. That's when hell closed in on her and scared her to death.

Halfway through the night she woke up and felt all wet. "Damn," she thought to herself, "I wet the bed!"

When she turned on the light, she got the shock of her life. She, her pajama panties, the sheets, everything was bright RED! Scared out of her wits, she screamed and started crying.

Only seconds later, her Uncle was there.

"I'm bleeding to death!" she told him. "I'm going to die!" she wailed.

Her Uncle was not wearing a top and only thin pajama bottoms. He sat right down on the bed covered with the redness and hugged her tightly.

"It's all right Tory. It's all right," he said, trying to comfort her. "It's only natural.

"Come on," he said as he lifted her in his arms and carried her sobbing into the bathroom. Without putting her down, he turned on the bath water, then sat on the toilet with her, just the mess she was, holding her tightly while the bathtub filled.

"What's wrong with me?" she cried.

"Nothing is wrong with you," he told her. "You're just becoming a woman." Then he stood her in the tub and telling her to put her arms over her head, pulled off her top.

Surprised at being naked from the waist up in front of a "MAN" even though he was her Uncle, she was not prepared for what happened next.

He told her to clasp her hands behind her head and then he pulled down her red stained panties to her ankles. Torry gasped. Not even her mother had seen her naked for a couple of years.

She started to bring her hands down to cover herself. A sharp, "No!" from her Uncle stopped that motion, so she clasped her hands behind her head again. Then a second indignity hit her as he told her to remove her feet from the pajama pantie bottom and spread her feet apart.

She started to whimper an objection but another sharp "No!" stopped the sound in her throat. When she obeyed, he said, "That's better," grabbed a washcloth, dipped into the bath water and poured some body wash onto it.

Slowly he started to meticulously wash her ankles and calves. His hand traveled up and down from her knees to her ankles. The water was warm and refreshing. She closed her eyes, starting to enjoy the sensation.

Soon, he was washing her legs behind her knees and working about halfway up her thighs. He was often rinsing the cloth off and always adding more body wash. The feeling was satiny. Soothing. And, he was also sort of massaging her legs with a gentle squeeze.

It was almost as if he was caressing her legs. She became lost in the feeling, the stimulation, the enjoyment of being touched. Then everything changed. She realized he was not using the washcloth anymore. He was just pouring the body wash onto his hands and stroking them up and down her legs.

On each pass, his hands got closer to her "Down There" parts. Her sex. Then, his hands were there. Touching her. Caressing her. Cleaning her, like no one had ever done before. Not even herself.

His whole hand cupped her and drew along her slit. Then he repeated that motion and she could feel his fingers slightly separating her, invading her.

Her breaths quickened as he massaged her there, cleaning her. Her whole body tensed and without realizing it, she bent her knees forward and apart, giving more access to her private parts. The feeling was incredible.

Soon he was bringing up warm water with his hands and fingers to rinse her off. As the tips of his fingers went a little deeper into her and searched forward to the top of her cleft, sparks flew through her. He passed over that little nub and circled it, driving her into a mental never-never land.

Then he shifted his hand back and circled her hole and plunged the first part of his fingertip into her. She let out a deep sigh, her body tensed as he moved it around. She fell back into the wall and almost collapsed into the bathtub.

It was only momentary. Soon his fingers were back rinsing her off there again and as she regained control of her body, he took back up the wash cloth. Filling it again with body wash, he cleaned off her tummy and moved to her chest.

When he raked the cloth over her breasts and nipples, again sparks shot through her. She let out another deep sigh and he dropped the cloth into the tub and began using his hands again.

He didn't miss an inch of her stomach and chest. He cupped each breast in his hands and she purred as he used that velvety lotion on her, massaging her breasts and plying at her nipples. They were hard and sensitive. Again her body reacted and she leaned into his hands, purring, "Mmmmm," as he cleaned her.

She had arched her back and tilted her head back while he had cleaned her off. Then she was aware his hands were on her hips and they were pulling her forward. She stepped out of the tub and onto a towel placed on the floor.

"Stand here," he told her, "While I get a towel from the closet."

It was then she opened her eyes and looked over. He had opened the closet and turned after retrieving the towel. She gasped as he turned because, his penis was pointing out of his pajama bottoms. She had never seen something so huge before.

She had seen her father's penis a couple of times but it just softly dangled and was not large at all. She had peeked in the boy's locker room at school and caught a glimpse but they were all tiny compared to what was before her now.

There was another penis she had seen but she tried not to think about it. One that had been very close to her, rubbed against her, but she tried to put that out of her mind. Her Uncle's was so much larger.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.