Ruby
Chapter 8: The World According To Ruby

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: The World According To Ruby - Seventeen year old Ruby was born in Depression ridden Western Oklahoma. She had dreams she could some day leave her home town, Perkins, and go where the bright lights burned bright. She ran off with a traveling preacher and learned Jesus was a joke and whoring is a lousy way to make a living. Then she met Jimmy...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Incest   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Violence   Prostitution  

They rode in silence all the way home. Once they were inside the house Jimmy asked, "Ruby, what in hell is going on here?"

"You are, Jimmy. You are going on here. You woke me up to a world I never knew existed. I have seen a world where if you wanted something, you bought it and took it home."

Jimmy tried to interrupt. "Uh, honey? I got enough to--" She silenced him with an impatient wave of her hand.

Ruby continued, "Honey, the minimum wage today in this United States is about a dollar and forty cents an hour and grown men back home are willing to work under the table for half that to feed their families.

"Baby, you make a lot more than that. You have to, the way you have thrown money away on me. But what happens when you are too old to work? Do we just starve? What happens if our baby needs medical care? Do we explain to our baby we don't have the money?"

Jimmy finally interrupted her. "Damn it, Ruby, I have enough money to take care of us in any style you want to be taken care of. Let me show you." He walked into the kitchen and opened a drawer in the china cabinet and removed his last bank statement. "Here, I thought you already knew how much I got."

She felt the blood drain from her face as she looked at the figures. "Jimmy, this is a mistake. There is not that much money in the whole world. How did you get all this?"

Jimmy felt proud that he had impressed Ruby. "Grandpa gave it to Mama when he died and Daddy left his insurance to Mama when he died and Mama gave it all to me before she died. I only paid inheritance taxes on the house and the land I own out near Paris."

"You don't mean Paris, France, do you?" she looked at Jimmy in awe.

"No, I mean Paris, Kentucky. I, well I guess it's now we, own a few hundred acres of land that just sits there. I almost started a housing tract on it, then changed my mind."

"Why did you change your mind, Honey?"

"I didn't have anyone to share it with until you came along. I also saved most of my pay. I was lonely and had nobody to spend it on so I put it in the bank. I used some of Mama's life insurance and some of my mustering out pay to fix up this old house. Then there wasn't anything else for me to spend my money on so I saved it."

"Well, I know something you want that money can't buy," she told him. Her face got a mischievous expression.

"What's that?"

"Me, my husband to be, me." She tugged him up. "Let's see how naked we can get and lay down on the bed together and do stuff." She remembered her days as a whore and pushed the memory away.

"Nope," he said solemnly.

A sinking feeling went through her stomach. Had Jimmy learned of her past? "Do you mean that Honey?"

"Nope," he grinned and jumped up off the couch. He grabbed her up in his arms and carried her with ease into the bedroom.

"Don't put me down just yet, Sweetie." She nuzzled his neck.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I just want to feel safe in your arms." She raised her lips up and kissed him on the neck and licked his jaw.

"Whoa," he told her. "I almost dropped you." He lowered her down a bit at a time until she was able to stand. He kicked off his shoes and undressed. His clothes fell in a heap about his ankles.

She removed her blouse, bent over and raked her teeth along his belly. She stopped when his erection poked her in the eye, bit it lightly and giggled as he moaned. Ruby unhooked her bra and gave him a long lingering kiss on the head of his penis. In one slow movement, she dropped her half-slip, skirt and sat back on the edge of the bed. He thrust his erect cock between her lips and she gave him a couple more lingering sucks.

Ruby lay back on the bed and giggled. "Let's play gas station. I want you to man the pump and fill 'er up." Jimmy carefully positioned himself and entered her

"Go real slow, Sweetheart and make it last a long time," Ruby whispered.

Jimmy did his best to comply. An hour later he could hold back no longer. He roared like a bear and exploded inside her. She felt every scalding spurt.

"I love you, Jimmy." While he lay naked on top of her, his weight was supported on his elbows, Jimmy listened in awe as she recited Elizabeth Browning's famous poem, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..." Just as she finished her recital, he felt himself slip out.

He rolled over on his back. "Honey, want to go into town for a something to eat?"

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Nah, I work for Gallup Poll and I'm just taking a survey."

"You want more of my pussy?" she asked him. The warm sentimental feelings of a moment before changed into playfulness.

"Of course."

"Well, any more smart Alec remarks and you won't get any for a while."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.