Ruby
Chapter 2: One Taste Of Heaven

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: One Taste Of Heaven - Seventeen year old Ruby was born in Depression ridden Western Oklahoma. She had dreams she could some day leave her home town, Perkins, and go where the bright lights burned bright. She ran off with a traveling preacher and learned Jesus was a joke and whoring is a lousy way to make a living. Then she met Jimmy...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Incest   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Violence   Prostitution  

Ruby could not believe her eyes when Jimmy parked his Oldsmobile in front of a well maintained cottage just outside the city limits. Her breath caught in her throat and she stared all amazed. To Ruby, it looked like Heaven on Earth, all painted in white with Dutch blue trim. She stared at the flowers in the front yard. Then she thought back to the broken down machine parts and wind blown litter she grew up with. There were no bits of trash scattered about like back home in Perkins. The grass was fresh mowed. She did not see a single scrap of paper to mar the beauty of Jimmy's front yard. The bright full moon shone down on perfection, so far as Ruby was concerned. She moaned to herself.

Yes, this place was just like Heaven must be if there was one somewhere or other. She couldn't believe her luck. Not that she would ever consider a broken foot as lucky before now. Ruby was in shock as the car's headlights and the bright moon overhead showed her a whole new world.

Jimmy was gentle as he carried her into the darkened house and placed her on the couch. Her breast touched his arm and he almost dropped her. All at once, the big man was afraid his pecker would pop out of his pants. Was he buttoned up right? What if a pants seam gave way? What would she think of him then?

His clumsiness came back full force as he worried about being clumsy. He mentally cursed himself when he almost stumbled over his own feet. Jimmy turned on the lights with his elbow and told her, "I know it ain't much to someone accustomed to living in fine hotels..." His voice trailed off as he waited for her to turn her nose up at his home.

Ruby did not hear a word Jimmy said as she looked around the room in awe. "Oh lordy, this is so beautiful," she whispered to herself.

Everything from the floor model Philco radio with its tuning eye to the hutch credenza in the dining room appeared to be in almost new condition. The table lamps and the shaded overhead ceiling light were beautiful. "Oh my," she whispered.

She saw the unlit floor lamps. Their shades were not the cheap stiff oiled paper kind. Ruby knew they had to be real silk shades. Her eyes traveled from one item in the room to the next. With no thought of any other alternative, Ruby knew this was all going to be hers, every stick of furniture, even the soft cream colored paint on the walls. Here was stability, beauty and safety. Here was security.

Pleased to hear her praise his house, Jimmy explained in a shy voice, 'When Mama died I got the house. Then I was drafted and sent to France and got shot and sent home. I took some of my mustering out pay and fixed it up a little more and..." He shrugged as he left unsaid how he had dreamed and waited for someone he could share his little house with.

In a sad, shy voice he continued. "When I was alone ... When I was fixin' things up, I wasn't near as clumsy when I worked here by myself."

She saw the uncertainty and loneliness in his face. "This place is beautiful," she told him in a soft voice. "Your mama would be proud of how you have kept it up."

It was the right thing to say. Jimmy blinked away the tears as they began to form while he looked at this beautiful vision. "You really think so?" Jimmy felt an ache in his chest.

She rubbed her head against his shoulder and looked at the beauty he had wrought with this house. He blushed and felt a new thrill pass through his groin. "I'll go make up the bed and put on fresh sheets. I'll sleep out here on the sofa." He smiled in a shy and uncertain way at his new and first ever houseguest.

Oh no, you won't sleep out here. Ruby's lips curved in a determined smile. She thought to herself, I'm going to hook you and land you right away. Ruby's instinct told her this man would give her his heart if she gave him some pussy.

"I know you would never take advantage of a helpless woman," she said in a shy and demure voice. "I don 't feel right taking your bed away from you. If you let me have one of your old shirts to sleep in, I'll stay on my side of the bed and you sleep in there on your side. I trust you." She stopped just short of batting her eyes at him.

The bulge in the front of his pants grew more pronounced; she saw it seem to quiver and smiled to herself.

"Uh, well, I er, I don't know if I should." He stammered. "I mean, after all..."

He could not say any more. His throat was dry and his tongue seemed swollen in his mouth. A fine bead of perspiration broke out across his forehead.

"It's okay," she said to him in a shy manner as she looked down and away from him. "You are a good man, Jimmy, and I can trust you, I know I can." In almost the same breath she asked, "Please, would you help me out to the outhouse?"

"Oh, I got all indoor plumbing, including a shower in the bath tub." He wanted so much to seem important and capable to her. He wanted to impress this beautiful little thing that fell, literally, into his life.

"Oh my, you have everything." Would you help me in to... ?" She nodded her head in the general direction of the bedroom. Her raised eyebrows galvanized Jimmy into action.

When he picked her up this time, she let her hand brush against his erection once more. His muscles jerked and again he almost dropped her. His whole body trembled as he carried her with ease into the bathroom and set her down on the floor next to the toilet, careful to help her regain her balance.

His already red face became redder as he backed out, and stumbled over his own feet again. He tripped and fell on his butt in the doorway, then scrambled back up again and hurried toward the bed to make it down. He forgot to close the bathroom door. Ruby heisted her dress and eased her bare butt onto the toilet seat.

As she peed, she did her best to make certain he could hear the water splash in the toilet bowl. She could hear him stumbling around in the bedroom and knew that he had heard the splashing in the toilet. That would tease him, she decided. Ruby laughed to herself as she planned Jimmy's seduction.

Jimmy ran into the door to the living room and almost fell again as he heard her relieve herself. She blotted herself with two squares of the real honest to god toilet paper she saw hanging in a roll within easy reach. Ruby was careful as she stood and eased over to the sink. As Ruby slipped her dress down off her shoulders, she let it fall in a heap around her ankles. Next, she wetted a washcloth. She became more aware of the sweat and grime on her body than she had in days.

Ruby wiped her front off and under her arms. She wet the cloth again and cleansed herself inside as thoroughly as she could. She rinsed the washcloth out and draped it over the side of the sink. This was pure luxury, compared to the dingy hotel room she was used to.) Then she turned and started to bend over to pull her slip and her dress back up.

This time she fell because Jimmy was not there to help steady her. The side of her head hit the edge to the tub. Then everything went black as she ended in an unconscious heap on the floor.

Jimmy heard the hollow "thonk" sound as her head came in contact with the edge of the tub. "Are you all right?" he called into the bathroom. There was no answer. He came to the door and asked again, "Are you okay?" Then he saw her, as she lay stretched out on the floor. Her eyes were closed. A bruise had already begun to show on the right side of her face.

"Oh my." he exclaimed and rushed in to her. He lifted the naked woman up and carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. Jimmy tried to be gentle, as he placed her on the bed.

When he stood back up straight, he looked down at the beautiful nude woman lying helpless on her back. Jimmy could not help himself He did not fight the compulsion as he bent over her and touched her left breast. Thrills shot through his body.

Jimmy jerked his hand back and straightened up. She was hurt, and look how he treated her. Tears of shame flooded his eyes as he wondered how he had come to do such an awful and dirty thing.

No wonder those other girls and women never wanted to have anything to do with him. He was depraved, that's what he was, just plain dirty.

The thought came to him. Oh, but she is so beautiful. This time he let the tears flow as he looked down at her. His throat ached and he felt all of those past years of loneliness more than ever before. Jimmy decided he was in love with an angel, a naked angel.

As he stumbled out of the room, she moaned. Alarmed he hurried back to her. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

Then she began to move, and mumble. "My head, it hurts." She straightened her body and moaned. Ruby was still dazed as she complained, "My foot hurts." She began to weep real tears again.

He knelt down beside her, "Oh God. Please don't cry. I don't know how to help crying women."

"Oh, I'm naked." Then in a rush of modesty, she asked, "Please, won't you turn the light out?"

"Uh yeah," he said in desperation. Jimmy lunged across the room and turned the overhead light off. He looked back and forth, unsure of what do next; he started to return to the living room.

Suddenly Ruby felt scared, all alone and defenseless. "Wait. Come back. Please don't leave me alone." She was still dazed and not quite coherent. "I'm scared and I don't want to be alone," she told him again and began to sob. "Please come back to me and hold me, please."

Jimmy was in emotional overload as he stripped down to his boxer shorts and lay down beside her. His whole body was as stiff as his erection. His body was planted horizontal and his erection was pointed toward the heavens.

She was careful as she rolled over on her side and hugged tight up against him. Her naked breasts were like scalding fire against his bare chest. She mewed a happy sound and went to sleep.

Jimmy lay in excited confusion beside her, his body still rigid as a post. He was unable to move. He looked wild-eyed up at the ceiling and tried to figure out what to do and was afraid to do anything. Finally, he drifted off into an excited sleep filled with dreams of naked red headed women all waiting for him to step on them.

The next morning Ruby awoke feeling rested. She was on her back and his right hand cupped her pussy. He was still asleep. For some reason it felt good to her, sort of reassuring, and even a little comforting. His hand comforted her. This was not at all like Bob's demanding gropes or the clumsy fingering of all those different johns.

She experienced a faint stirring inside her breast, the beginning of some new emotion. Back in Perkins, her male cousins and the others had taken her from the time even before she started to grow titties. It was just something that happened. Everybody knew it happened and nobody ever talked about it except to make jokes about "kissin' cousins" and such. There had been a few times it felt sort of good but mostly it didn't feel good or bad. It just happened and that was all there was to it. If you didn't put out you never got asked out.

"Give in or git home," one boy told her after school one day

Now it was so very much different for some reason. The hand holding her felt right, for want of a better term. She lay quiet and enjoyed the personal closeness of the big man beside her. He was so clumsy and yet gentle in ways no man had ever been around her before. Jimmy Ray Haggard was the first really and truly nice man she had ever met.

Jimmy came awake in a rush, got his bearings and became aware of where his hand was. He jerked it away in a hurry.

"Please put your hand back," she told him in a soft voice, "It feels nice." Never before had she experienced feelings like those Jimmy caused to well up inside her. They scared her because they felt so nice.

"You really mean it?" he asked her, uncertain of what to do. Oh, how he wanted to feel her again and was afraid to. What he was afraid of he didn't quite know, but he was afraid. Then it came to him he was afraid she would ridicule him or sneer at him and make fun of him. He was afraid she would reject him like all those other girls did. Lying beside this naked woman Jimmy felt a new emotion in his own heart. He felt a faint hope.

Ruby smiled at him. "It's okay," she told him. "I never liked it to be held down there before. I let Bob, my uh, husband do it because he wanted to. But it's different with you. It feels sort of, I don't know, sort of comfortable, like it is the right thing to do somehow."

Jimmy felt bashful as he replaced his hand and she reached over and gently took hold of his penis. His eyes widened and he smiled in his surprise that she would do this for him. "Oh my," he whispered.

A part of her compared his size with all the others in her past. It was quite a bit larger than most and a little smaller than others. "Kiss me?" she asked in a soft voice.

He rolled over on his side to face her and she stayed on her back. She tugged him to roll over further. He puckered up, the way a small child would, as she drew him over on her. She quickly slipped her tongue in his mouth. He moaned and shoved his tongue against hers. "Stick it in me," she whispered.

Jimmy felt ashamed as he told her in a soft voice, "I don't know how. I never did it with a girl before."

Ruby smiled to herself. "I want you to get all the way on top," she told him in a soft voice. "Now be careful of my foot."

As he obeyed, she reached down and guided him into her with the skill of much experience. She helped him work all the way in, real slow, a little bit at a time. She was surprised she was so moist down there. That had never happened except a couple of times before Bob. It had damned well never happened since she had met him. It was hard to keep the anger out of her voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.