Spanking My Secretary - Cover

Spanking My Secretary

by Mandala

Copyright© 2010 by Mandala

BDSM Story: For two years Melissa had been the perfect administrative assistant. When she began coming in late and making careless mistakes we discussed the matter and agreed that a nude paddling session would be preferable to a ten percent pay cut.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic  

When I walked over to her cubicle, I looked sternly at my administrative assistant. She looked nervously back. "Melissa," I said, "please come to my office for a few minutes." When we were in my office, I sat at my desk, leaned back in my chair, and said, "Please close the door, and sit down."

When she complied I began, "Melissa, during your first two years here as my administrative assistant, your performance was exemplary. That is why I am distressed by your behavior during the past four months. You often come to work late, and you have been making many careless mistakes. Others have noticed too. They have complained to me. I have had to apologize on your behalf, and make excuses for you."

Melissa sat nervously. She has long blond hair. Her eyes are the blue of a cloudless sky. Her skin has the color of cream with just a hint of strawberry in it. Melissa was raised in England, and speaks with a beautiful plumy accent. She is fresh and innocent. She was wearing a tasteful, modest dress, and looking like Hollywood's image of a proper young lady in movies made during the 1930's and 1940's.

"I am sorry," was all she could say.

"Do you have any explanation?" I asked.

"There have been events in my personal life..." she began, "but I agree that they should not have affected my behavior here."

"They certainly should not have. Because of the troubling economic times I have been forced to make some rather difficult decisions about who to keep on the payroll. I have been under some pressure to fire you, Melissa." I paused for a moment, watching Melissa become even more nervous. "Do you believe that you can return to your previous performance level?"

"Yes, Mr. Evans, I certainly do."

"I certainly hope so," I said, "So I have decided to give you a second chance." Melissa looked very relieved. "However, I do not believe that it would be fair to those of your co-workers that I have had to let go for this to pass without some corrective measure. I have two alternatives, and I ask you to choose between them. The first, is that you accept a ten percent cut in pay, starting today. You will agree that this is preferable to a termination notice."

"Yes, I certainly do."

"The second, which I hope you choose, is that you report to my office Saturday morning at 10:00 for a paddling session." After a long pause I smiled sardonically, and said, "You blush. You are aware that if you choose the second punishment, you will be required to expose your beautiful bare bottom to my paddle and my eyes."

"Mr. Evans," she began indignantly, "with such an indecent suggestion as that I feel that I should walk out of your office, and resign at once. At the very least, I should accept the first alternative." She paused. "Unfortunately, I still have student loans to pay off."

"Those student loans are fortunate for me, Melissa," I said with a smile. "I am looking forward to this. I could give you your punishment now, but I have not purchased a paddle yet, and I do not want anyone to hear what is happening in here. You will be expected to be here at 10:00 am Saturday. You better not be a minute late."

"I won't be, Mr. Evans," my embarrassed administrative assistant said.

"You, Melissa, need to worry about unemployment," I explained. "I need to worry about losing this entire company. If that happens, we will all be unemployed. We need to pull together and work conscientiously. I have to admit that I hired you not only because of your professional qualifications, but because of your loveliness, and your classic and proper elegance. I used to be proud to take you to off site meetings with me. Now it is my responsibility as your employer to help you to resume your earlier habits.

"That is why it is necessary for both of us to work on improving your performance. I am sure we can succeed. Please be sure to be on time Saturday."

During the rest of the week Melissa blushed when she saw me, and tried not to look at my eyes. I smiled at her in ways that I hoped were not too obviously lustful. I would be dishonest not to admit that I relished my opportunity. Melissa has an excellent figure. I looked forward to turning her delicious derrière to a bright red. Every night I lay in bed masturbating as I imagined what was going to happen.

When the day finally arrived, I was at my office by 9:30 in the morning. I left the door to my office open. I could have set my watch by the time Melissa entered at 10:00. "Well, good morning, Melissa," I said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Mr. Evans," she said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Please close and lock the door. I gave the security guard the day off with pay, but I don't want to take any chances on us being interrupted. When she complied I said, "You really are pretty today, Melissa. I love the way your floral blouse and blue jeans display your excellent figure to advantage. I have always been complemented on having a lovely administrative assistant."

"Thank you, Mr. Evans."

"As we discussed, you need to remove your jeans and panties, so you might as well begin." As Melissa sat down in a chair in front of my desk, I walked to the front of my desk, leaned back against it, and watched eagerly. She untied her shoes, and removed them and her socks. More slowly, she pulled off her blue jeans. "You have excellent legs," I said. After a long pause, she quickly removed her panties.

"And you have a most beautiful, shaven vulva," I exclaimed with delight. "Did your boy friend ask you to shave it?"

"I don't have a boy friend," Melissa answered, before adding quickly, "I don't allow men to pick me up at bars either. When I knew I would be removing my panties before you, it seemed appropriate to shave."

"That was certainly thoughtful of you. I very definitely prefer it to be shaven. Please come closer, so that I may inspect your most private area."

When she obeyed, I smiled and said, "You are blushing. That is most delightfully appropriate. It means that you are not used to undressing in front of a man. Your face is almost as red as I will soon make your bottom." I ran the back of several fingers of my right hand against Melissa's perfect Mons Verenis, saying, "This is as smooth and hairless as the vulva of a nine year old girl. I love the way you have a small mound, and a well defined slit with no clitoral hood." I put my middle index finger in her slit, and added, "You do have a well developed clitoris, however. You are also wet, so I know you are enjoying this."

"I wish I wasn't," she said under obvious strain. "It feels indecent of me."

"Well, Melissa," I said removing my finger, "I do not mind telling you that my penis is hard and straight right now. But we did not come here to make love. We came here to make you a better subordinate. Go to the book shelf over there, and fetch me my paddle."

As she turned around and walked I said, "Your calves are perfectly formed, Melissa, and I love the dimples on the backs of your knees." When she returned with the paddle I added, "The thighs beneath your genital region are so beautiful I can imagine admiring them on a movie screen."

Melissa stood before me, and handed me the paddle, but I said, "Before giving the paddle to me, Melissa, I would like you to examine it. As you might expect, I had trouble finding a store that sold these. At first I wanted to buy one made out of black walnut, because it had a sensuous dark color, and the wood was heavier. I thought it would enable me to give the blows with greater power. Fortunately, I talked to the man who owned the store about our requirements. He suggested a hickory paddle instead. He explained that it was as hard as black walnut, but lighter, and that the very lightness would add to the sting.

"You can see how well polished it is, Melissa. The edges have been carefully rounded. It has been given three coats of non-yellowing lacquer. You cannot help but admire the grain. I specifically asked for a long paddle, so that I could deliver the blows with sufficient leverage. The head is seventeen inches in length, and four inches in width. The handle is nine and a half inches long. In the past children were 'taught to the tune of a hickory stick, ' for a reason," I said with a chuckle. "We are fortunate that I came to the store when I did. This was the last paddle like this in stock. It was quite a bit longer than the others, and more expensive. I chose it because I think it is very important for you to benefit from this experience.

"Well, give me the paddle, Melissa," I said pleasantly. "It's time for us to begin. Now I want you to bend over my desk, put the palms of your hands on the surface, and stick out your beautiful bare bottom to receive the blows."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.