Beth 3 - Cover

Beth 3

Copyright© 2010 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beth and Tommy's Senior year. As high school draws to a close, the pair look forward to what's next. (If you haven't already, I suggest you read Beth and Beth 2 first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic  

Mondays, ugh!

First day back, double ugh!

Walking back into school with my lady on my arm for the first time since Halloween, anything but ugh!

I picked up Beth Monday morning, all set to deliver her back to her friends. I'd even run the beatermobile through the carwash—the same wash I'd worked at—and cleaned out, err, up ... the inside. Just how long had that half a sandwich been under the seat?

"You excited to be back?" I asked her after we got in the car.

"Excited doesn't cover it, Tommy. God, I've missed seeing you every day, you and Cindy and Greg and, well, everybody!"

"Everybody? Including Adams?" I kidded her.

"Well, maybe not him. Or that snob Jason either, I guess, but just about everybody else."

We walked into the building and I thought half the school was waiting for us, well, for Beth anyway. Obviously the school's faster-than-light, underground messaging system must have been working overtime. Cindy ran up and hugged her oldest friend while Greg stood back with a big grin. Beth's mice were gathered around looking like a bunch of cheerleaders, all they'd need were pompoms and short skirts. I saw Jason and a couple of his goons standing against the back wall. I could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears at seeing the two of us together again. The nasty little creature that occupies a part of me—the part I try to keep locked up—was reveling in the look on his face. I'd probably pay for it later, but right now...

Eventually things quieted down and we were able to get to our lockers, drop our coats, and head for our classes. As we stopped outside Beth's homeroom I glanced around to make sure Adams wasn't going to bust us. Today was too special to put up with his mickey mouse. As I pulled Beth to me I saw a big grin. "Tommy, this is what I missed at the other school. Can you imagine being in a school with only girls?"

I grinned back at her. "You want to think about that before you threaten me with that particular briar patch?"

"Okay, wise ass. How about an all-boys school?"

"Augh! Not that! Anything but that!" I said as I pulled my lady close for a kiss.

"Oh, Tommy, I'm so happy to be back here. I just wish Gail..."

"Yeah, I know. I hope she keeps getting better."

"Well, she must be better if Kevin stayed where I think he did New Year's Eve."

"Yeah, I've got to talk to you about that. But after school, okay?" All I got in response was one of her cute little grins. My lady was back!

Lunch that first day was as if Beth had never been gone. Her remaining mice were at one end of our line of tables and my, what, rats?, were at the other, with all the couples in the middle. Something about Beth's tutelage must have been working—the solo ends seem to be shrinking, while there were more pairs in the middle. I saw a lot of grins when we walked in.

I just sat back and watched Beth surrounded by her mice as she talked about her months at the other school.

"I wouldn't want to go to an all-girls school! Then I wouldn't have any chance!" one of the girls wailed.

"I wouldn't mind!" one of my rats piped up.

I just chuckled.

After lunch I made a quick stop at the theatre. The audition notice for Fiorello! was on the bulletin board. Thursday afternoon was when I would find out if Greg had been kidding me last Fall or if my life as I knew it was over.

We were on our way home when I looked over at Beth. "Just how much have you told Gail about how the two of us met?"

"Oh, not too much, why?"

"When I asked Kevin about New Year's night he told me a story that reminded me of something—something about going to someone's room and being asked to stay. Snuggling up to him and dragging his hand onto her boob to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. Sound familiar?" I glanced over to see an interesting shade of pink touch Beth's cheeks.

"Umm. Maybe I told her more than I thought?" she said when I finished

"Gee, ya' think? Well, we know one thing."

"W-what's that?" My lady was trying to keep a straight face ... and failing miserably.

"Apparently Randahl men don't mind sharing a little bodily warmth."


OOOF!

It was Wednesday after school. I had gone over to the theatre building to get some stuff out of the light booth when I found my back slammed against the wall by two of Jason's goons.

"Randahl, you just don't take a hint, do you? Don't you realize she's too good for you?" J the Third was trying to look menacing. Well, either that or he was seriously constipated. Personally, I was thinking option two since almost everyone outside his elite mafia knew he was full of it.

I'd been feeling lousy all afternoon, my gut felt like it was on fire and having Jason hassle me wasn't helping. "Oh, I realize she's too good for me," I replied.

That wasn't the response he was expecting. "Then why are you still pestering her?"

"Jason, you seem to think I have some choice in the matter."

"What are you talking about? I know Beth broke up with you, but you just won't leave her alone." Obviously the elite grapevine wasn't as good as they thought.

"I don't have choice because Beth chose me, not the other way around."

"YOU'RE LYING!" Jason screamed as he started to hit me. It wasn't anything like a coordinated attack, more like he was just going ballistic. Either way, it HURT!

"What's going on here?!" I looked up and saw Mr. Franks had come around the corner just in time to see the attack.

It took Jason a second to realize he suddenly had a witness. "Oh, we were just fooling around," he said as he backed off. I didn't realize how much I was hurt until his two animals let go and backed away. I grabbed my stomach as I slid to the floor.

"Oh, just fooling around, huh?" Mr. Franks said as he knelt down next to me. "Tommy, are you okay?"

I sat up. "Y-yeah, I think so." Fuck that hurt!

"Jason, you and your ... friends get out of here. We'll talk about this later."

"C'mon, Tommy, let's see if the nurse is still here." He helped me stand up—or as up as I could get. Damn! I hurt all over, but my gut was screaming!

We got to the office just as the school's nurse was locking her door. "What happened to you?" she asked.

I just groaned. Talking was too painful. I was having enough trouble just taking a breath.

The nurse unlocked her office and had me get up on the exam table—an experience I wasn't sure I'd survive.

"How did this happen?" she demanded.

Before I could respond Mr. Franks looked at her. "It involved three other students. I'll handle it."

That got him a scowl from the nurse but no comment. She turned back to me. "Where does it hurt?"

"A-all over but mainly my gut," I managed to gasp. She started probing and hit paydirt to the right of my navel—the whole world exploded and I almost passed out.

"Have you had your appendix out?" I shook my head. "Looks like it'll be coming out now. I'm calling for an ambulance."

Mr. Franks looked at me as the nurse walked out. "Tommy, I'll call your folks, don't worry."

Just as he left the hallway door flew open and Beth charged in. "Tommy! What's wrong? Cindy said she saw Mr. Franks bring you in here!"

"Appendix ... Going to hosp-hospital."

"I'm going with you." Not an offer or a question just a statement of fact. I was certainly not in any position to argue.

The nurse came back in and said, "The EMTs are on the way." Then she saw Beth. "What are you doing in here, young lady?"

"I'm going to the hospital with Tommy." The nurse looked ready to argue but changed her mind when she saw Beth's face. There are certain things in this world that are forces of nature and the smart person doesn't try to fight them.

I must have zoned out for a while because the next thing I heard was, "Tommy? What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw Ron Quigley, my favorite EMT, looking down at me.

"Sensitivity around McBurney's point, probably his appendix," the nurse said.

"Okay. Tommy, looks like you're getting a ride," Ron said. He noticed Beth standing there. It took him a second to recognize her. "Ah, you're with him, right?"

Beth nodded and that settled that.

They loaded me on the gurney and rolled me out to the meat wagon. After they got me loaded Ron looked at Beth. "After you," he said with a flourish that earned him a huge grin from my lady. He looked like he'd been knighted. I knew the feeling.

Beth was sitting next to me as the ambulance started for the hospital. "Tommy, what happened? You seemed all right at lunch."

I wasn't in any mood to explain everything so I just looked up at her. "Later," I managed to croak out. She looked at Ron. "Is he going to be all right?"

"He should be. I don't think it's burst, but he's lucky he didn't wait any longer."

Beth was sitting there looking like she wanted to do something but had no idea what. I didn't think she was grinding her teeth, but I wouldn't have bet on it.

When we got to the hospital they wheeled me into the emergency room where a doctor was already waiting for me.

"Well, Thomas, I understand you've got some serious stomach pain." I just nodded. "Let's see what we can find," he said as he pressed on the spot marked "X" to the side of my navel. The pain exploded, it felt worse than when the nurse checked it earlier.

"We'll run a couple of tests, but in the meantime let's get you set up with some meds to take the edge off the pain." I liked this doctor! "Oh, and your fiancée is waiting to see you."

One of the nurses came in and started an IV. I don't know what they gave me, but the pain eased off so I could take a deep breath. Better living through chemistry, indeed!

Wait ... My fiancée?

"Oh, God, Tommy! Are you all right? What happened? I saw you in the nurse's office and flashed back to that day with Gail!" Beth was shaking and close to tears.

"Hey, I'm going to be all right. They think it's my appendix. It looks like I'll get it pulled tomorrow."

"But I heard you ran into Jason! Did he do that?"

"Um, I don't think getting punched causes appendicitis."

"No, I mean your eye!" My eye?

Beth grabbed a mirror off the table and held it up so I could see my face. Whoa! That little slug must have hit me harder than I thought. My left eye was already turning black and blue. What my gut looked like I didn't want to consider.

"Oh, I didn't know about that. Jason and a couple of his hench-critters caught me outside the theatre and were working me over. He just went nuts when I told him I wasn't bothering you, that you chose me!

"I don't know what would have happened if Mr. Franks hadn't walked in."

"If I ever see that little rat-bastard I'm going to kill him!" Beth was in full Valkyrie mode and I almost felt sorry for Jason. Almost.

"By the way," I said as I looked up at her, "I'm not complaining or anything, but these drugs must really be something. When did you become my fiancée?"

"Oh, Tommy! I didn't, I mean it was just that, oh shit! I told them that so I could see you right away. Please don't be mad!"

"Beth, Beth, I'd only be mad if you'd say 'no.'"

"Tommy. How are you doing?" I opened my eye to see Mom and Dad looking down at me.

I must have drifted off. Beth wasn't in the room.

"Okay, I guess. It doesn't hurt as much as it did."

"That could have something to do with the meds you're getting. We talked to the doctor and they're going to take your appendix out tomorrow.

"By the way, I've never heard of appendicitis causing a black eye." Dad had a funny little glint in his eye.

"Um, well, I guess the two are sort of connected."

"Were you fighting?" my mother asked.

"Nope. I was getting beat up."

"Who did this to you?" she demanded.

"Can we talk about this later? Please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.