Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures
Chapter 8: Back Home

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Back Home - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Based on the storyline of John T (expanded by me) at www.eroticillusions.com WW story line used with permission of artist. See the art at the above website, then art/erotic comics John T is down in the right side column.

Princess Diana, badly injured from her trip to Everrit Island, managed to fly her jet back to Paradise Island. Dawn was breaking as her plane settled down at her landing area. A nearby Amazon on guard duty saw the plane and got word to the palace to inform Queen Hippolyta that her daughter had returned. It wasn't until Diana attempted to exit the cockpit that the guard realized something wasn't right. She quickly rushed to the plane,

"My Princess! Are you okay? What's wrong?" Diana was unable to reply because of her broken jaw, but the guard looked at her swelling belly, indicating some sort of life form was growing there, the purple cum in her hair, her red and purple stained face, purple stained hands and thighs and wondered,

"What in Hera's name has happened to the Princess?" She heard noises and looked around. A group of dignitaries led by Princess Erica was approaching to welcome the First Princess of Amazons home.

"Princess Diana has been injured!" she called. "We need a stretcher to get her to the infirmary." Several warriors in the party immediately turned and ran back to the city. Princess Erica ran forward leaving the others behind.

"My sister! What has happened to you?" Diana just looked at her and failed to answer. Erica noticed the bandage running around Dian's chin and knotted on the top of her head and realized the jaw was probably broken. She had already taken in the stains on her face, hands and legs and the purple substance in her hair but she decided not to ask about that.

"GREAT HERA!!!" she exclaimed, "YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" Diana's belly was now large enough that there could be no doubt about her pregnancy.

"What happened? Erica wondered. "Diana just left at dawn yesterday. She told me she was going to find the Orcs that had brought the Amazonium that helped heal her. Now it appears her jaw is broken, parts of her body are stained and she's pregnant. It must be she went to the wrong island of Orcs to find our trading partners. That swollen belly, so quickly, can only mean Orcs have impregnated her. She'll have that egg tomorrow unless the healing device can eliminate them. But what's that purple stuff in her hair? She has told me that an Orc's cum is green."

Erica wondered where the stretcher was, and looking toward town saw the 2 warrior's running back with the stretcher. Queen Hippolyta and 4 of her bodyguard accompanied them. The Queen must have heard her eldest daughter was injured and was coming to check for herself.

"Diana, what has happened?" she asked as she approached.

"My Queen," Princess Erica said, "it appears Diana's jaw is broken and she is defiantly pregnant. I think she was captured by Orcs, beaten and raped."

"Ok, get her on the stretcher, quickly. We have to get her to the nurse at the infirmary so she can scan her and determine the extent of her injuries. We only have 1 block of Amazonium. I hope it is enough." Diana was placed on the stretcher and the Queen motioned her bodyguards to pick it up.

"I and Princess Erica will accompany Diana. The rest of you may return to your other duties. Order a fifty per cent increase in the guards. If Diana was treated like this, we may have Orcs preparing to attack again. The royal procession proceeded to the city while one of the dignitaries expressed her concern for the Queen, First Princess and the one who was basically Second Princess were all in one spot with only a 4 warrior, even if they were of the Queen's handpicked bodyguard, to protect them if the Orcs did attack. Another assured her it would be okay, it was as the Queen ordered. And she had ordered them back to their duties. It would be to their best interest to comply. The others agreed. Queen Hippolyta was known for her anger and her punishments were swift and cruel. Erica hurried ahead of her mother and sister to get to the infirmary and notify the nurse to get the scanner and healing device warmed up. The nurse quickly started the scanner and programmed in scans to check the pregnancy, determine injuries and to determine the origin of the stains and goo on her body that Erica told her about. She had just placed the Amazons only block of Amazonium into the fueling chamber for the healing device when the Queen and entourage arrived. Diana had lost consciousness on the trip and the 4 bodyguards carefully and lovingly lifted her and placed her on the scanner. They stepped back and the nurse threw the switch to begin. The 1st scan completed. Then the 2nd, and finally the 3rd. The nurse looked at them and then the Queen. She then looked meaningfully at the bodyguard. The Queen ordered them out of the room.

"My Queen" she began, the 1st scan has determined there are 6 Orc eggs in Diana's womb. She will deliver tomorrow. The 2nd scan shows that her jaw is shattered, 3 ribs are broken as well as her left arm, both the forearm and upper arm. The 3rd reveals that the goo in her hair is semen. Her stains are also the result of semen. No Amazon has before been stained by Orc semen. The device cannot determine what sort of being produced the semen. It would identify Orc semen but that doesn't matter because we know that is green not red or purple. Yes the red and purple semen are produced by different beings. Diana has had sex with at least 3 different beings, and with 6 eggs I would have to say more than a couple Orcs. In my professional opinion she was gangbanged, I believe that's the term, by a large group of Orcs to have these results."

"I agree that never in my life have I heard of Amazons being stained by Orc semen" Queen Hippolyta agreed. "The most important question however, can she healed fully healed with 1 block of Amazonium."

"I'm sorry my Queen, the answer is no. The scanner calculates that 1 block will neutralize and destroy the eggs, or it will heal her bones. The scanner has no calculation for the semen or stains because it is of unknown origin. I calculate if we placed the Wonder Woman power belt on Diana, it will fully heal the broken bones in a month. The decision and choice are yours."

"Remove the eggs; we cannot have Orcs born of Amazon blood."

"Yes my Queen." She started programming the healing device to do that as Erica summoned the bodyguards.

"Place her on the healing device." She ordered. They were doing that when a messenger from the palace arrived to inform the Queen that the Orc trader had returned and wanted to meet with the Amazons negotiator.

"Princess Diana is indisposed again. I'll have to apologize that every time he comes that is the case No wait! Bring the trader here. Diana had to have been stained on that Orc Island. Maybe he can tell us what caused the stains." The Queen again dismissed her bodyguards to the outside. She knew they would not attempt to eavesdrop; she had handpicked them for the detail. She looked at the nurse and Erica.

"No one must know that the stains are caused by semen. The fact she is stained is know by many and can't be changed. Just the cause can be kept secret."

Both Princess Erica and the nurse replied "yes my Queen" together. The Queen knew it was safe, Erica would never reveal the reason for the big sister she idolized was stained. The nurse never talked about her work except when in private audience with the Queen. The healing device ran out of Amazonium and shut down. Princess Diana's belly was again flat. One of the bodyguards called in to say the trader approached. She ordered Diana covered to the waist so the Orc couldn't see her sex, but then stopped the nurse from doing it. He had to see all the stains so he could possibly identify them. The stain on her sex and thighs was a much deeper purple than that on her hands and the actual semen in her hair, so might be from another origin. The 3 Amazons situated themselves to block Diana's body. The trader entered the room and as usual his hard stiff cock preceded him.

"Your messenger brought me here your Majesty" he said, staring at the nurse and Erica's bare breasts. The Queen had covered hers. No male, of any species, saw the Queen's breasts.

"Yes we have a problem here that I thought you might help us with."

"I'll do my best to assist you, as long as it doesn't affect my tribe" he said as he bowed.

"No, it won't affect your tribe. Princess Diana, out trade negotiator, has again been injured. We believe Orcs captured her and beat her. She has broken bones and goo in her hair and stains on her body that we cannot identify. The locations of the stains indicate they are the result of sex, so the Orcs apparently raped her. However, as I'm sure you're aware; your semen is green and does not stain us. These are purple and red." The Orc immediately knew where they came from, but remained silent. "Will you look at her and see if you can determine their origin? As payment for this assistance I have broken Amazon law. Our sex is to be shown to no one. I have left her sex uncovered for you to see as payment." The Orc was stunned. He could see an Amazon pussy. Never had he heard of this happening unless you captured 1 in battle. Then you saw it as you raped it.

"I believe that the payment is sufficient to receive my help, so, yes, I'll assist you" The Amazons spread out to Diana's head and feet to allow the Orc to step up to the healing device.

"By the Gods!! This is the most amazing Amazon I have ever seen, despite cum of Wargs and female Orcs staining her!" he thought. He couldn't decide to stare at the largest breasts he had ever seen or the Amazon pussy. He had never seen Amazon pussy before; even though his tribe was allied with the Amazons. Now how to tell the Queen. Female Orc she'd accept, but Warg?

"Your Highness, I have your answers. I think we should discuss them in private." The Queen considered; should she be alone with an Orc?

"Princess Erica is Princess Diana's sister and would never divulge whatever information you have." She then asked the nurse for and was granted the use of her office. The Orc motioned them ahead of him, it was only his second time here and he didn't trust them, and followed into the office, where Erica closed the door.

"Your Highness, the red stain on her face is from female Orcs, their cum is red. The purple on her face, hands, vagina, legs and the goo in her hair is Warg cum. From the size and deep colorization on her legs and pussy, I'd say more than 1, at least 3-4." The Queen was so upset with this news that she didn't admonish the Orc for his vulgarity, using cum and pussy instead of semen and vagina or sex. Princess Erica turned a bright red from the wordage and stood there with her mouth open. The Orc noticed the open mouth and thought how he'd like to shove his cock in it. He didn't know why, but when he was here with the Amazons, he had a perpetually hard cock.

"You said several Wargs" the Queen said. I'm unfamiliar with this term. What is it?"

"A Warg is our beast of burden. It pulls wagons and plows, and can be ridden. It is like your horse, I think that's the term, in his use but is a different animal than the horse."

"Did you say an animal?" the Queen asked in shock. Princess Erica's mouth dropped open again. "Diana had sex with an animal?" she thought. The punishment for that was life time banishment from the Amazons and Paradise Island.

"Yes your Highness, an animal. Now, may I ask you a question?" The trader responded.

"Of course."

"Can your machine heal Princess Diana so that we can meet and begin negotiations?"

"I'm afraid not" the Queen answered. "As you've probably guessed she was also raped and impregnated by male Orcs and we only had 1 block of Amazonium. We had to choose what to use it for."

"I would guess you used that to destroy the egg and leave the broken bones and I would agree with that. An Orc born of Amazon blood would be dominant on the battlefield in case of another war." He thought for a minute. "I have a block of Amazonium with me. I will loan that to you to heal Princess Diana. I will await this process through so I can negotiate with her what the Amazons owe for this." The Queen was cautious of the deal.

"Why would an Orc agree to delayed payment from the Amazons?"

"Both times I have come to trade; Princess Diana is injured and cannot meet with me. A block of Amazonium is all that is traded. I'm willing to await your negotiators return to health for payment so we can enter into negotiations for more than just that."

"Princess Diana received these injuries when she went to find you and enter into negotiations. I don't want to accept your Amazonium without payment because I don't want to put Princess Diana in the position of having to pay for something we've already received and used. Will you trade your Amazonium to us if Princess Erica here, were to kneel in front of you and you could relieve those urges you have there?" she asked pointing to his hard cock.

"There are Amazon laws you must agree to abide by first, though. 1st is that on Paradise Island, no man shall spill his seed inside us and 2nd is no man's cock may touch our body. Therefore you must spill your seed by yourself. Princess Erica will kneel before you as you do this so you may enjoy the view of her body and use her breasts as the target for your seed. If you agree she will wait here while you get your Amazonium and on your return and delivery of it, you may reenter here and commence working on getting your seed to spill on her."

The Orc trader agreed to the terms and left for his ship to get his block of Amazonium. As he hurried along he thought of the situation, trying to see how to take advantage of it. This Princess Diana, the most beautiful Amazon he had ever seen, had been fucked by male and female Orcs and by Wargs. On Paradise Island she said. Well then I need to get Princess Diana to my island for negotiations. There are no laws there against my cock touching or even entering her body. My cum can enter her body. She had an Orc egg inside her; maybe I can put mine inside her for some Amazonium. What he had no intention of ever telling any Amazon, not even Princess Diana, was the size of his Amazonium stockpile.

Back in the infirmary Queen Hippolyta was apologizing to Princess Erica. "I'm sorry to ask this of you, my dear. If Diana were available I would have her take her hand and relieve his urges. She should be punished for always putting us in the position of needing Amazonium right away. Relieving his urge would be a fitting punishment."

"Don't worry my Queen. I will gladly do this to help Diana. Remember that last time she needed it for injuries received as Wonder Woman, our Ambassador to man's world. This time she was trying to replace our supply of Amazonium when she was injured. Letting my breasts be covered by this Orc's semen is much easier and much less painful than what she does for us."

Queen Hippolyta left the office as the Orc entered the infirmary. He handed her the Amazonium and she placed the restriction that he must never tell anyone of this trade. After he agrees she gestures that he may enter the office. The nurse accepts the Amazonium and puts it in the fuel pod and starts the healing device. She thinks of Princess Erica and the Orc in her office and can imagine how the Amazonium is being paid for. Then she remembers that no man's cock may enter or even touch an Amazon on Paradise Island. But, does the Goddess Hera's spell extend to Orcs. She didn't know but does know better than to ask. Both the nurse and Queen anxiously watched Diana for any sign of the healing device working on her.

On the other side of the office door, Erica had fallen to her knees in front of the Orc.

"Remember, your penis may not touch me and your semen must fall on my breasts."

"I remember" he replied as his hand started stroking his cock. He was inches away from the Amazon and stared unabashedly at her pert tits. Although Erica was very pretty with shoulder length blonde hair and 36C tits she wasn't the woman Diana was, and that's who he thought of. That long wavy dark hair and 40DD tits. He was lost in thoughts of Diana and missed the boiling in his balls and then suddenly, his thick green cum erupted. The first blast landed on her face, covering her lips and chin. He realized that had happened and hurriedly pointed his cock lower and started covering both tits in his sperm as he waved his cock back and forth.

"I am extremely sorry Princess!" he exclaimed as his last bit of cum dripped off his cock and splashed on her tit. Erica had kept her lips clenched just in case this happened, nothing had entered her mouth or gotten in her eyes. She nodded her acceptance of his apology, rose and went into the bath. She had extreme difficulty getting the thick mess off of her. Then her curiosity got the better of her and she wiped some cum up with her finger. She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip to it. She couldn't tell anything so she stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. She started gagging and retching. The taste was horrible. She spit it out and tried to rinse the taste out of her mouth.

"How does Diana stand it?" she thought. The scanner had also indicated a large deposit of Orc sperm in Diana's belly.

"She had to have swallowed many loads to get all that in there. Thank Hera I don't have her duties." Her sister soared higher in her esteem. "I'll be happy with my duties here on Paradise Island forever. When Diana becomes Queen I'll be too old to enter the competition to determine the next Wonder Woman. In all the sex I have had here with other Amazons, I have never tasted a vagina or even an anal orifice that tasted as foul as that semen."

She finished cleaning up, stepped back into the office, and then they both stepped into the infirmary. Princess Diana had been moved onto a bed and a covering was over her lower body. No more sex on display, but the Queen had left those magnificent 40DD breasts on display for the Orc. It was true that if she was up and around they'd be on display, but normally breasts were covered in the infirmary. The Queen had considered leaving her sex on display also. After all, even though the Orc had received goods and now services for his Amazonium, without his help during these episodes, her daughter could be dead. If he had decided after the war to ally himself with the other Orcs and desert the Amazons her daughter could be dead. With that thought she pulled her daughters covering down to her knees as the nurse looked on in shock and Erica and the Orc entered the ward.

Erica looked at her mother in surprise. The Queen looked at the 2 Amazons and Orc and informed them that her sex was on display because of the stains, she would not tell them it was to reward the Orc and to embarrass and punish Diana. The last scan had indicated all the broken bones were healed, the sperm from her hair and belly was removed, and the 6 eggs gone. All the stains remained. The nurse could not determine if the Amazonium had been depleted before the stains were removed or if the healing device just couldn't do it.

"Princess Diana is still stained." The Orc stated as his eye moved between tits and pussy. The Queen was watching him ogle her daughter and regretted pulling the sheet down. Even though she knew he had relieved himself on Erica minutes ago, his cock was again rock hard and on display from looking at Diana.

"Yes. We don't know if the healing device depleted the Amazonium before it got to the stains or if it can't remove the stains. All her other injuries are gone."

"The Orcs have a solution to remove them. After all, we deal with the stains all the time, we had to find a way to remove them. I have a container with enough solution to remove all her stains on my ship. What will you offer for it?" Personally he'd love to do to Princess Dianna, what he had just done to Princess Erica. He would then have nailed both Princesses. The Queen considered how he was staring at Diana.

"If you bring it, and it works, Princess Diana will be up tomorrow and she will negotiate your payment. Will you accept that?" The Orc agreed and again headed for his ship. The Queen turned to Erica,

"I do not want the Orc to touch Diana."

"I agree my Queen" Erica answered. "We do not know what this solution is or how it works but if he'll give me directions for its use he can go to whatever quarters you have in mind for him, and I will clean Diana." That decided they waited for the Orc to return. The Queen considered pulling the covering up to Diana's waist, but since she had left her sex on display, if she covered it now she might make him angry and no trading would be done.

As the Orc walked he considered his position. He knew he'd be dismissed from the infirmary as soon as he gave them the solution. They would then offer him quarters for the night, since the meeting was to be tomorrow. No, I'll stay on my ship and move out into the harbor instead of being next to the shore. Then he looked at his small trade cog sitting in the harbor filled with hundreds of Amazon war ships. It didn't matter. He'd stay where he was. Neither option was any better than the other. He had no chance against that navy. Moored where he was, there was his assistant and himself. Princess Erica had taken him on a tour of the city his first time here. He had said the Queen's royal bodyguard was 250, handpicked by the Queen herself and fiercely loyal to her, Amazon warriors. What could the 2 of them do against that if the Queen decided to attack. No more than the fleet. And then there's the regular Amazon army. Princess Erica hadn't given a number, she just said that all Amazons were warriors, no matter their daily duties, even the Queen who led them in battle along with Princess Diana. He had heard guesses that there were 25,000 Amazons. That put their army at 25,000 members. And even though his assistant has remained on ship, he was confident the Amazons knew he was there. He arrived at his ship, informed his assistant to fix a meal, grabbed the solution and returned to the infirmary.

He informed Princess Erica that it was like soap, you just washed with it. Just like soap removed dirt, this removed the stains. He refused Queen Hippolyta's offer of quarters, said he'd sleep on his ship, and return to the throne room in the morning to meet with Princess Diana. The Queen conceded the point of quarters and instructed that 6 of her personal bodyguard be assigned to the ship for guard duty. The Orc returned to his ship where he was met by his assistant.

"How much can I be told of what's going on?" He informed him of the day's happenings, carefully leaving out Diana's pussy on display, the stains, and how he had been paid for the Amazonium. With all the Amazonium they had, when Princess Diana came to their island, his assistant would get serviced also. And he also informed him, that as far as he could tell, the Amazons hadn't learned any more about them than what he had told them last time. They then retired to the bunks.

Princess Erica had washed Diana's face, scalp and hands and was amazed at how quickly the stains were removed. No scrubbing needed, just wash like you would washing your hands. Finally she got to her pubic area.

"Look at that" she thought. "Her sex is a dark purple and the stain extends all the way down the inside of both thighs to her knees. The Orc said several Wargs. I wonder how many she did have sex with. Mother didn't seem too upset, mostly shocked that Diana had sex with animals. That was probably due to fear over her injuries. I feel sorry for Diana tomorrow, although I don't, and can't see how mother would, think Diana willingly has sex with them. She was raped and so won't receive life banishment.

Around 11 that night Diana awoke, instantly alert. Her mind hammered with the thought of the Amazonium on Everrit Island. She needed that so she could return to man's world and her role as Wonder Woman. She missed the admiration of men. She adored the way men worshiped and lusted after her body. Deep down inside she loved having men fuck her, especially Dr. Jones. She could easily become a slut if she wouldn't lose her powers and her standing among the Amazon. She carefully made her way to her plane, avoiding all the guards on duty easily. She had set all guard positions up in her duties before returning to man's world. Once she reached her plane, she climbed aboard. They would see her leaving, but this was the only plane, that was nothing to worry about. She lifted off and headed for Everrit Island. She was still in view when the Queen learned of it.

As she flew she realized that she owed more Amazonium because she had been healed. Hopefully no more than 2 blocks. She would then owe 14. She would return with 15. Debt paid. Tomorrow evening she could be back in man's world as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince. She could have Dr. Jones's cock in her. The Director's control was still in effect, even here. All the visits to the zoo had been visits to Room 2. All those animal cocks had been Dr. Jones.

Diana 's mind returned to Everrit Island and the Amazonium there. As an Amazon she couldn't steal, so no matter how many blocks were there. 15 blocks was all she could take. It was what they had gotten selling her body. Those she earned. Those were hers. Arriving at Everrit Island she landed and carefully made her way to the village. No daydreaming this time. There weren't the traders. No matter how much she loved the feel of being stuffed with cocks, she didn't want this place to be where it happened. Arriving in the village she carefully looked around. She saw the hut she had been held in, the Council hut she had been sentenced in but no hut with a guard to indicate it housed the Amazonium. Diana carefully approached a hut that she had heard voices in. She needed to get close enough to understand what was being said.

"Again no sex!! All the males are out searching, trying to recapture that Amazon. We get left here alone." Diana recognized the voice of last night's leader. Then she heard Dua's voice,

"What are we going to do about guarding the Council hut? All the Amazonium was moved there and we told to guard it. If the males return and find no guard, we'll be replacing the Amazon as town whore." Another voice spoke up,

"Except I'll bet other tribes won't have to pay for us, what they paid for the Amazon." Dua jumped back in

"Yes. It will probably be 1 block of Amazonium for all the males of a village to fuck all of us, instead of 1 block for 5 males like they got for the Amazon."

Diana had heard enough. She turned and exited village, then circled around to the Council hut. Fortunately the gate there was also open. She carefully entered the hut and saw the pile of Amazonium, sparkling in the moonlight. A quick count showed the leader was holding out on the females. There were 50 blocks of Amazonium not 25. No matter, she was only owed 15. She pulled her sack out and carefully bagged up 15 blocks. She then left the hut and then the village behind her. She arrived at her plane and stowed the Amazonium. She then took off for Paradise Island.

Arriving home she set down and looked at 4 members of the Queen's bodyguard waiting for her.

"Princess Diana, by the Queen's orders I place you under arrest," the sergeant said. " I am to escort you to your quarters where you will remain, under guard to ensure no more escapades, until the Queen summons you later."

Diana looked into the sergeant's face and saw her regret. She was unhappy with her orders having her do this, but like the Amazon she was, she was following her orders. The Amazons looked up to Princess Diana. Her command of forces in the war had been brilliant, her bravery was unmatched, even among Amazons. She was First Princess, next to sit on the throne as Queen and she was the Amazon Ambassador to man's world, the world famous super heroine, Wonder Woman. Even on Paradise Island the adventures of Wonder Woman were followed closely. But, like man's world all the got were the triumphant endings, of Wonder Woman triumphant over the evil doers of the world. They knew nothing of her defeats before she emerged victorious. Nothing of all the gangbangs, all of the cum injected into her ass and pussy, or all the cum she had swallowed. That never got out anywhere. And no one knew of the live fuck doll of the IADC. The woman who had been fucked by everybody from the Director down.

Diana grabbed her bag of Amazonium, let the guards surround her, and went to her quarters. Arriving, she went to bed, trying not to think of her meeting with the Queen.

Hippolyta awakened early, ate and headed for the throne room. She wanted to announce punishment on Diana and fill her in on the Orc trader being here and that she had to negotiate what the Amazons owed for the solution. Arriving in the throne room she ordered that Princess Diana appear before her. Diana had also risen early and was waiting for the summons. She grabbed her bag and hurried to the throne room. Upon arrival she went to one knee in front of her Queen and bowed her head.

The Queen gazed at her daughter before her. She was proud of her daughter and all she had accomplished. She too followed Wonder Woman but she also did not know what a whore her daughter was or how many times her hymen had repaired itself after her rapes. The scanner did show that, it showed her virginity.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.