Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 5: Hostage Crisis

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hostage Crisis - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

"I asked, what the hell is going on here?" the Director repeated. Diana kept licking at the pussy in front of her. The drugs had her in full whore mode and all she cared about was sex. Dr. Jones was about to cum and he kept hammering away at Diana's pussy. Finally the women that Diana hadn't got to yet explained it. That Dr. Jones had gotten Diana to willingly mate with him and was her primary mate, although the other men all had her ask them and then completed the ritual with her. All the men in the lab were now Diana's mate. Dr. Jones had just stood up after his cum when the Director started laughing.

"You dumb son of a bitch!! I should fire you for this, but I'm not. I'm going to return her to IADC and remove all your control from her. She will still be in the lab but will refuse anyone's advances there."

"No, you can't do that." Dr. Jones said. "I'm her primary mate and she will do as I say."

"No, you're wrong about that. You had Diana Prince ask you to mate, not Wonder Woman. Diana Prince cannot mate for Wonder Woman. Therefore you will have nothing when I tell Diana you have nothing. She may wear the little outfits around the lab and act like a cheap floozy, but it'll be because she wants to. I will instruct her to ignore all sexual advances. You got greedy, now you get nothing. I suppose you used that aphrodisiac that you came up with for female prisoners? How much longer will it affect her? I need to get her to the White House for a meeting in the Oval Office."

"She finished the bottle by 9 tonight so she's a whore till 9 in the morning. The White House will have to wait." Dr. Jones started getting dressed as he and Diana were the only ones without clothes on. Diana still had her blue garter belt and stockings on. She was now sitting on the floor with her back against the bed as 1 hand kneaded a breast and 2 fingers of the other hand were thrusting in and out of her pussy as everyone watched her masturbate. Even the Director couldn't take her eyes off it for a minute. As Diana entered into her orgasm the Director starting giving orders, the 2 women were to gather her clothes together and the men were to hold her down while the women got her dressed so she could leave with the Director and return to headquarters.

"But, she's not ready to do that. She still has the drugs in her system. You can't take her to the President like that!" Dr. Jones exclaimed.

"The President called me and said I was to bring Wonder Woman to the Oval Office, A.S.A.P. I am not going to have him find out I failed to do so. Senator Leghorn's wife has been kidnapped and the President and he are waiting for us. I'll have to use the magic lasso and try to break the drugs hold on her. Or, calm her down long enough to get her in and out of the White House without her saying she wants to fuck everyone in sight."

They got Diana dressed as 4 security guards from the IADC entered. The Director told them to control that woman and they all needed to return to headquarters and get Diana into her office. The guards took custody of Diana and fulfilled their orders. They escorted her into the office right on the Director's heels. She dismissed them and looked at Diana.

She stood where she had been released in zombie mode awaiting instructions on what to do. The Director instructed her to spin into Wonder Woman and her artifacts and then to hand the Director the magic lasso. Diana did as told and Wonder Woman also complied. The Director quickly placed a loop around her waist.

"Dr. Jones has no control over Diana Prince at any time. He has no control in room2 and no control in the lab. No co-workers in the lab have control over Diana Prince. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Jones has lost all control over Diana Prince, as has all her co-workers. No one but you may give me instructions in the IADC complex."

"Very good, now I want you to resist Dr. Jones's drugs and maintain a proper attitude. We are going to see the President. He has a mission for you. I really like the uniform you returned with over the 1 I remember from 30 years ago."

"Yes, I decided to update it by changing those shorts for a bikini panty and then changed to this thong. I think this looks more today, more sexy and I know my ass will now get as much attention as my breasts with just the string up my ass and the cheeks exposed. I really like it like this." They went down and got in her official vehicle again and went to the white house. The President had notified the guards to expect the car and so after a quick check that there was only 1 male driver and 2 female passengers, they were waved onto the grounds. Secret Service met them at the entrance and escorted them through metal detectors and then to the Oval Office where Senator Leghorn and the President awaited their arrival. The Director had been watching Wonder Woman closely since leaving her office but she seemed to be in control over the drugs. She had made no move to try to masturbate. The President nodded to the Senator to begin.

"I got home from my office on Capitol Hill and found my wife was not home. I wasn't concerned and started getting changed for the party we were to attend. I thought she might have gone over early to help and so when I was ready I left for the party. My wife was not there and that is when I started to worry. At 8:05 my cell phone rang. An unidentified man told me he has my wife. He also said he knew that Wonder Woman had returned to the IADC and that I had 6 hrs to find her and give her his instructions or he would kill my wife." The President stopped him.

"He called the FBI and them and the Secret Service checked with his cell company and worked back in an effort to pinpoint where had called from. It was a prepaid phone so no name and they have determined this guy is a pro. His call was bounced through 14 towers with them all saying they were the original tower used to make the call. So all that's out and it's up to Wonder Woman to save her." He nodded to the Senator to continue.

"I'm to give you my cell and you're to go to Constitution and Delaware. He says he has the area under surveillance and can spot any back up, you're to come alone. He will call you there with your next location. I suppose he'll run you around but my cell phone tells 911 its location and they'll monitor your movements." The President looked at Wonder Woman.

"I'm very happy to see you return Wonder Woman. I was in my early 20's when you disappeared and was upset thinking something had happened to you after you had done so much for all of us. I was sorry to hear of the war to retain possession of your home and am truly thankful that you prevailed. Now we have to ask this of you. I realize we must have pulled you away from a party and are sorry for that."

"That's okay, Mr. President. I would much more be helping someone than be sitting at a party anyway. Senator I will do all in my power to return your wife to you. Please, don't worry about back up, I'll handle this anyway the kidnapper wants to preserve your wife's life."

She stood to leave and a Secret Service agent opened the door to escort her out. At the White House entrance the Director and she returned to the car and they dropped her off 5 blocks from her call at 2. She quickly covered the 5 blocks and the cell phone rang as she arrived at the corner. She listened and took off again. She covered the mile and a half to the bus terminal and found a locker key where it was supposed to be. She went to the locker and placed the Senator's phone there as she picked up the 1 in there. Following her directions she speed dialed 2 and got her next instructions. She finally arrived at her destination in the warehouse district and found the address she was looking for. She hesitated for a moment as her pussy quivered. She was still fighting the drugs but remembered she wouldn't flush them until 9; she had 6 hrs to go. Taking a deep breath she entered the warehouse and followed the direction into its depths. Finally she saw a light coming up from the floor and followed the steps down. She rounded the turn ahead of the stairs and then there they were, a man holding a gun to a woman's head. He wasn't using the 9mm type auto; he had a M1911A1 Colt .45 in his hand with hammer cocked, safety off and finger on trigger. She was familiar with the military's staple sidearm until they screwed up and accepted NATO's same ammo for members and went to the 9mm. As Diana Prince in the Navy in WWII she had qualified with the .45. Apparently this man knew that the 9mm was a mistake.

"Okay, I'm here, now what do we do?" she asked.

"Holy Shit, I've never seen tits like that! Get that top off." He said. Wonder Woman tried to think of a way to handle the situation but it was apparent unless she went along the Senator's wife paid the price. She had to go along in an attempt to buy her time. She removes her bustier and lets it fall to the floor. She's watching him carefully. Any mistake on his part and she'd make her move. The kidnapper makes no mistake and demands she remover her power belt and magic lasso. When she hesitates, he slowly applies pressure to the trigger. She can see the finger muscles tighten as he does so and quickly does as told. She then hands them to the Senator's wife as ordered and he takes them from her. He smiles at Wonder Woman and to her horror drops the power belt into the floor grate beside him, probably into the sewer.

"I know I've depowered you Wonder Woman. Without that power belt you're nothing more than this woman here. Maybe in better physical shape, but no stronger than her, and not in shape like me. The Marines got me into shape and I stay there." Wonder woman asks,

Why not let her go. You have me now. Aren't I a more valuable hostage, have a better body?" She turned and showed off her ass in the thong.

"Take off the thong. I have a contract to collect on both of you and I want them and that bustier for my collection," he coldly tells her. He loops the magic lasso around the Senator's wife and tells her to freeze. He has been well briefed on Wonder Woman and her artifacts. He points the .45 at Wonder Woman.

"She's the witness to your death. I shoot you once and take photos of you dying. Then 1 in the head so my employer can be sure of your death and I'll collect more money than I ever thought of. The Senator's wife will provide proper background with her screams." Wonder Woman is thinking fast. How can she save her life? How can she save the Senator's wife? Then the drug still in her system peeks through her defenses and as her pussy spasms she reaches down and starts playing with her pussy. Then she offers him every man's fantasy, sex with Wonder Woman. Not only that, but he can video tape it with his camera.

"Just think of it, I'll suck you off, let you cum in my face and you have a video to put on the internet on pay for view. Title it 'Wonder Woman sucks my cock' and all the men who remember me will pay to see it. When the story breaks that I'm back and my picture appears in the paper, men who have never heard of me before will pay to see it. You'll make millions from it." The kidnapper smiled at the thought, he could kill her afterward and still collect the rest of the contracts million also.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"As an Amazon I can't lie or I lose my power and standing in our community. You threw my power belt away and it'll take weeks to recreate it, so I'll be powerless for all that time. So set up your camera and let's have some fun. Danger makes me super horny and I have a special thank you for letting me live." She pulls her fingers from her pussy and sucks them clean as she keeps her eyes locked into his. He finally breaks his gaze away and focuses the camera on Wonder Woman as she sinks to her knees and then he turns it on. As he comes to her, Wonder Woman hears the sound of his zipper and smiles as he pulls his cock out. Because of her body, just like 30 years ago, she'll live.

Wonder Woman starts vigorously fingering her pussy as she sucks his cock into her waiting mouth. She licks up and down his shaft as 2 fingers invade her pussy and start thrusting in and out. She looks up at him as her inner whore takes over and her eyes glaze in sexual arousal. The head of his cock hits the entrance to her throat and he shoves in and down causing her to gag. The kidnapper grabs her head to prevent her from pulling back as he pushes a little deeper just as he releases his cum down her throat. He pulls back a little to release several jets in her mouth and as she swallows he pulls out emptying his cock into her face and eyes. Wonder Woman sits back onto her heels as his cum splatters her and runs down her face and chin and drips onto her breasts. She is in orgasmic heaven as 1 after another the orgasms roll over her, leaving her body trembling. He looked at the camera and smiled verifying that all this would be on the tape. Finally he stopped leaking cum and Wonder Woman pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean, wipes the cum out of her eyes, sucks it up, swallows and stands up.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, I was nearly blinded and my eyes are still burning. I thought you were going to shove deeper and choke me to death." She notices he still has a hard cock, as he laughs,

"More to cum Wonder Whore." She quickly tries to explain to him that she cannot lose her virginity to him as that would make him her mate and co ruler of the Amazon nation. She then lowers her voice so the camera won't pick up the rest and tells him that she owes him her life and that she's still very horny

"I can't give you my virginity but you can take it. Everything is void if I'm raped. So grab me and rape me. I only stated we couldn't for the camera to make this look better for you." He grabs her and placing his hands under her ass lifts her up and positions her.

If you won't let me fuck you, then I'll rape you." He lowers Wonder Woman onto his cock and embeds himself fully into her. She stops sinking as his balls rest on her ass. Wonder Woman starts thrashing around to make it look like she's resisting the rape as her cunt muscles stroke his cock trying to coax that cum from his body. She is exciting him more with the fake struggle and tears in her eyes than anyone could by enthusiastically enjoying the act and screaming her pleasure. As she struggles she begs him to stop, that she's Wonder Woman and this can't happen to her. In her head she's glad the Director had gotten her a birth control shot that would prevent her pregnancy. The Director didn't want to lose her for that long a period of time, even if she would have milk to be extracted. She's still gyrating, pushing herself harder against him as her muscles milk his cock. Finally she brings the resistance to an end as she turns her cum soaked face to the camera, with tears rolling down her cheeks, she begs

"No please you must stop this! You cannot finish this rape and cum in me! Please someone, anyone, please save me!" He laughs as he plays his part for the tape.

"I can't believe this; I'm actually raping Wonder Woman!" Wonder Woman continues to keep her promise as she again faces the camera.

"I couldn't save the hostage and now I can't save myself. I've become your fuck toy. But please don't cum in me, I'll do anything. Let me suck you off and swallow your load, please!"

"I won't stop raping you. Maybe we can make a baby together. What a way to remember this day"

No, you must stop; I don't want to be impregnated."

"That's too bad because I want to knock up Wonder Woman and make you have my baby." Wonder Woman's body is responding to his cock thrusting into her and her body betrays her as it fall into rhythm with him, gyrating on his hard cock.

"It's too late anyway Wonder Woman" he says as his cock quivers and starts to unload deep into her womb. Then her body spasms as she starts into her climax. She continues into 2nd and 3rd orgasms as his cock empties into her.

"I love your cock! I need more! Give it all to me! Shoot that cum deep into me! I must have it all!!" She continues to scream yes as each burst was deposited in her. Finally it was over but she remained impaled on his cock in full view of the camera taping it all. Wonder Woman has regained control and forced the drugs back again as she realized what she'd done. She's overwhelmed with exhaustion and embarrassment as her tear streaked, cum coated face looks to the camera again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.