Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 4: Happy New Year

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Happy New Year - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Diana continued to scream her orgasm as Barney continued pumping his cum into her. Derek kept his eyes on the Director, wondering what she would do. Barney finally stopped cumming and since he hadn't knotted, he just dismounted, went to the corner and lay down to lick himself. Diana looked up at Derek.

"I wanted to thank you for your help tonight. I don't know what I was going to do with Tony blocking my airway and John about to make me cum. I was already light headed, you definitely saved me"

She noticed his stricken look and glanced behind her. The Director was advancing on them, and then she quickly threw a loop around Derek. She erased his memory of everything at the party like she had done John and Tony, and then all memory of coming to Diana's quarters and what had happened. Keeping him controlled with the lasso she had Diana gather his clothes and they took him back to the party room. She had Diana leave and then released him, told him to go home, and bid him goodnight. She returned to unit 17 and told Diana to follow her. She led her to the elevators and up to her office. They passed through there and entered her private elevator to her penthouse quarters. Diana could do nothing to resist because of the control the Director had gotten over her through the magic lasso that 1st day back from Paradise Island. But she wasn't aware she should resist. The order to obey had become so lodged in her mind that she thought it was all being done of her own free will.

They arrived in the Director's bed room and she suggested Diana get comfortable by taking her clothes off and get on the bed. She stripped her clothing and climbed onto the bed herself. She rested a hand on Diana's breast and started rubbing. The palm of her hand felt the nipple under it spring to attention and Diana's breathing became faster. The Director cocked her upper leg up at the knee to give greater access to her pussy and Diana immediately reached for it as her mouth closed in on the Director's lips. Her fingertip was making circles around the clit as their lips came together. The Director pinched Diana's nipple as her lips parted and Diana thrust her tongue into her mouth as her middle finger thrust between the lower lips and entered her pussy. The Director allowed their tongues to intertwine for a moment then pushed Diana onto her back, swung her leg over her and moved up and lowered onto her mouth. She felt Diana's tongue start licking her from top to bottom, ass to clit. Then Diana's lips locked onto the clit and sucked it in. She continued sucking as she nipped with her teeth. The Director felt in heaven. There was no vacuum suction; Diana was taking her time with her and her orgasm started from that tenderness even stronger than the other times with her.

Diana seemed to sense what was happening and released her clit to plunge her tongue up the Director's pussy. She entered as deep as possible and start licking the walls and swirl around inside. She suddenly left and the tip of her tongue started flying over the clit. The Director could feel she was almost there and Diana sensed it also. She fastened her mouth over her pussy and finally hit vacuum suck mode. The Director went over the top.

"AAAHHH!! THAT'S IT, SUCK THE PUSSY!! I'M CUMING, SUCK THAT JUICE!!!

She ground her pussy down onto the mouth that was giving her such pleasure. She bucked her hips and finally was empty and spent. She dismounted from Diana's face and kissed her, took her in her arms and they settled into sleep. As she drifted off, relaxed from her orgasm, the Director thought that although this was the 1st night for Diana to stay here, it wouldn't be the last.

Meanwhile, across town, the zoo Director was meeting with a very old acquaintance. Paul and he went back 40 years. They had pulled burglaries together and once had hit a bank, that's where he got his college fund. As he had climbed the ladder to reach his current position, he had used Paul for any dirty work he felt needed done. Paul was even allowed to visit Wonder Woman and enjoy her assets when he held her prisoner 30 years before.

"Ok, I have a problem I need resolved and together we have a problem."

"What do you mean, we have a problem?" Paul asked.

"After all these years, Wonder Woman has returned." The Director answered him. "I saw her a little over a week ago. The Director of the IADC stopped in with 1 of her female agents, and I recognized her." He didn't explain what they were there for or that it wasn't until her saw that amazing body nude, that he recognized her.

"Did she recognize you?"

"No, I don't think so. We weren't introduced. I wish we had been. She wasn't dressed as Wonder Woman and I might have gotten her secret identity if we had been. We've been discussing ways to get back at Senator Leghorn for his blockage of the zoo funding. Funding that I already have receipts for and which will become our retirement fund. I want to kidnap his wife, hopefully lure Wonder Woman into the open to save her, and then kill them both. The Senator will go home to bury his wife, and in his absence, my Senators say the funding will be approved. The question is how to do it. Neither of us can, we're past that point in age where we could pull it off."

"I know someone," Paul says. "He was in the Recon Marines in Afghanistan and Iraq as a sniper. He's freelance now, selling his skills. I think he could do the job. He's only in his mid 20's so would have no idea who Wonder Woman is."

"Ok, get in touch with him and see if he'll take the contract," the Director replied. "Tell him we want Mrs. Leghorn kidnapped, and when Wonder Woman shows up to free her, she is grabbed. We'll send word to the Senator that Wonder Woman is back, if he isn't aware of it, and that Wonder Woman needs to exchange herself for his wife if he wants her back. Once your man has them both, kill them. I want video proof of their deaths. I want to look at my TV and see Wonder Woman on it with a bullet in her head."

"Ok, I'll try to get in contact with him. I'll offer him a million for the job, a quarter up front, payment in full on delivery of the video. He may have returned home, I think Wyoming, for the holidays and this can't be accomplished until he returns."

"Hopefully he'll return soon, if he's gone," the Director said. "I'll get the quarter million together for your meeting."

Two day later the IADC Director awoke and carefully pulled her arm out from under Diana. She looked at those 40DD's staring at her and carefully licked each nipple, trying not to awaken her. Diana hadn't left her since the party on the 23rd and now it was Christmas. She had definitely given herself a great present. Yesterday a report had come in from the field and the on duty watch Intel agent had called and said she needed to give it her immediate attention. She told him to meet her in her office in 5 minutes. She had gone down and met the agent. He noticed that she looked flushed and was about to ask if she was ok, but didn't. He had felt that temper once before and didn't want to take any chances of arousing it again. The Director checked the report over, gave him the orders to relay to the field in response to the information and dismissed him.

As soon as the door closed behind him, both hands dropped below her desk and grabbed Diana's head. She was nude from the waist down and Diana's face was buried in her crotch. Diana had heard the door close and had immediately clamped down on the Director's clit and sucked. She had licked on her the entire time they had waited for the agent, and while he was there. That was the flush on the Directors face, the orgasm building from the licking. Once Diana clamped down she flew over the edge and kicked back in her chair, pulling Diana's face harder into her.

"That's it you slut. Suck my clit and make my orgasm last forever. I love your face buried between my legs. Come on, suck bitch!"

Diana ignored the derogatory remarks and name calling and continued to suck until the Director finished orgasming. She then proceeded to lick the mess that the juices had made up, enjoying every bit of it. The Director lightly held her head with one hand and thought of the zoo.

Now it was Christmas morning and tonight she would give herself her next present as Diana Prince and she visited the zoo. She knew Dr. Jones had received his security camera training yesterday as the zoo was closed for the holidays. She had told him to meet them tonight at 8 pm. She had considered today but didn't want anyone to see the 3 of them enter the zoo. Diana awoke and languidly stretched.

"Morning," she said.

The Director returned her pleasantry and told her that today she could return to quarters 17, but to meet her at the main entrance by 7:40 that evening. Diana sat bolt upright.

"Barney!" She exclaimed. "He's been in my quarters since the Christmas party and I thanked Derek for saving me from choking to death by giving him a blowjob as he watched Barney fuck me."

"No dear," the Director said. Security took him back to his quarters that night after we had left for here. Barney hasn't been in there tearing anything up. I used the magic lasso to erase those memories from Derek's mind but you must be careful. I don't care who you want to thank, you cannot do it by fucking that dog. We don't want people to know about that, do we? Those shows of you and Barney having sex are to be for Dr. Jones and I only, understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Only you and Dr. Jones may see me and Barney have sex. But it feels so good and he reaches so far into me, will you two please want more shows. I have only been able to let Barney have me twice since we got him. I thanked Dr. Jones for letting us have a dog for a mascot and then thanked Derek. Can we set more shows up soon?"

"I am going to give you a Christmas present tonight that will make you forget all about Barney, my dear." The Director told her. "I'm going to get you a cock so long and big, you'll forget Barney has a cock. Now, there is something I want you to remember until after we return to headquarters tonight and you get to your quarters. At that time you'll forget we ever left headquarters. Once we walk out the door here and get in the car you will do anything I ask, no matter what, who or how many. You will do it all and when you get to your quarters you'll forget it all. Do you understand?"

"Yes, tonight I will do all that you ask no matter what. I will do that with anyone, anything, or any number. I will forget our trip when I return to my quarters."

"Anytime we go to the zoo when we return to headquarters you'll forget we ever left."

Yes I will forget all visits to the zoo when we return. I'll forget all about my sex with animals, except for Nevada. Any sex with Barney will be forgotten when I enter my quarters afterwards."

The Director realized that she was learning that her orders would be of a sexual nature from her reply. However she looked happy about it. She asked, "Are you still a virgin? You gave your virginity away at the Christmas party."

"No, I was under some influence of which I know nothing. I have not willing given my virginity away by Amazon law. I will remain a virgin until such time as I knowingly and freely give it away. I freely give Barney sex, but he cannot take my virginity because he is an animal. My virginity can only be given to a human like us."

"Let me get this straight. You can freely have sex with anything non human, and stay a virgin? No matter how many times you have sex?"

"Yes, I remain a virgin no matter how many times or with what I have sex with, as long as it's non human."

The Director dismissed her as she thought about their conversation. She was definitely going to enjoy her zoo access. Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince would spend many a night there. Since she kept her virginity with animals, and was begging for more opportunities to fuck Barney, she'd have to ask if she enjoys herself tonight. If she did and wanted more, she might change the orders and allow her to retain her memories. No, she didn't want her to remember, it didn't matter about her doing the animals because she liked it. All she had to do is order it.

That night the 2 met at the door and waited a minute till the car showed up and then found Dr. Jones waiting at the west entrance. The Director entered the code and shut down the alarm system and security cameras then unlocked the door. They all entered the zoo and Dr. Jones and the Director took 2 walkie-talkies from a shelf so they could communicate and Dr. Jones left for the control center. Diana was following the Director as she set off into the zoo proper. She motioned Diana up beside her.

"You enjoy Barney's big cock because he gets further up you than men. Would you prefer a huge cock or many cocks at once?" She could be gracious this time; there'd be many more visits.

"What do you mean? I'd love a huge cock to open me further than ever before and go deeper than before, but what's many at once?"

"I can take you to an 18 inch cock that's probably 3 inches around which is much bigger than Barney, or did you enjoy John, Dr. Jones and Derek all at once and want that? I have a place that's set up with 10 cocks waiting for you if you want them."

"How would I do 10 cocks at once?"'

"You can't. 3 would do you at once and as each finishes 1 takes its place until everyone is done. Maybe, by the time the last is done, the 1st will be ready again. We call that a train. They could recover fast enough and keep you going through 20 to 30 cocks, or more. We could be here all night." Her friend had left 10 monkeys in to a smaller cage area along with a sealed baggie containing a rag soaked in the vaginal discharge of a female monkey in heat, just in case that was her choice.

"That sounds like fun but what about the huge one?"

"Like I said its 18 inches long. I don't know how much you could take but with a 3 inch girth, you can bet that what you take will fill you like never before." She didn't tell her that it was attached to the horse at the Old MacDonald's Farm area. That could wait; she'd see it when they got there.

Diana Prince was not fully aware of what was happening. Her love of cock, buried deep within her subconscious, along with the Director's control of her, had her discussing it all so freely. Without that control she wouldn't be here, let alone be discussing how she wanted to have sex tonight. The deep seated love of cock was controlled by her, unless she was defeated and raped. Then as she lost control and had an orgasm, the wantonness would break free and a cock craving slut would be released. The Director's control of her removed the willpower to control herself.

"I think I'd like both. I'd like to feel what it's like to be truly filled in my pussy and I want a continuous line of cocks taking me as long as they can."

"I'm afraid that even as much as I'd like to see that, it would be impossible. The large cock will open you to where you wouldn't feel the others until your body recovers from its stretching. Going to the gangbang train first might last so long as to make it impossible to have time for the large cock. We can do many at once first and then see about the time."

"Ok. I can agree with that. Will Dr. Jones join us so he can watch?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.