Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3: First Christmas Back

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Christmas Back - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Wonder Woman's recovery from this experimental session lasted for 17 hrs. At 9 AM she was fully functional. Dr. Jones had her put her pink uniform on. With it on she became her cover, Diana Prince. She had picked it as the main one she wanted to wear in room 2. It consisted of a pink thong, pink mini skirt and pink bikini type bra made of material so thin, that her nipples were permanently poked through it because of the temperature Dr. Jones kept room 2 at. Her 2nd uniform was as his topless Amazon princess, consisting of knee length loincloth and matching brown panties. Dr. Jones was considering having her modify the length to just below her crotch, but had yet to do it. Her 3rd was a string bikini consisting of 2 triangles and strings for a bra and one triangle of cloth and strings for her bottom. Her 40DD breasts were on full display in the top as the triangles barely covered her areolas and nipples. The bottom was only a g string. This was the outfit she wore on her 2nd day back, when she had fist fucked herself and sucked Dr. Jones off in front of the same video camera that was still mounted on the tripod in front of the chair Diana Prince sat in.

Diana Prince thought this was the only camera in the room and was always posing for it. There was a hidden camera that had a feed directly to a monitor that sat on the desk of the Director of the IADC that she didn't know about.

The Director was at her desk doing paperwork. Every once in a while she'd check on room 2 to make sure her orders were followed. At 7, before Wonder Woman had regained full control over her body, she had called Dr. Jones and told him to not say a word, but that at least until noon, Wonder Woman was off limits to him both sexually and for use in his research. So that's why 2 hrs later he was looking at data gathered from Wonder Woman's mind and she sat in the chair.

The chair was part of his mind transfer machine and would recline to a table when the machine was turned on. The Director checked again and saw Diana Prince's legs were slightly spread and she had a small view up her skirt to her panties.

The Director was bi sexual. There were exactly 3 men that she would fuck. Other than that it was strictly women. Wonder Woman had twice given her the best oral sex she had ever had. Her mouth could develop the suction of a Hoover vacuum. On her 1st day back after a 30 year absence, her claim that she was Wonder Woman was tested. As part of the test the Director asked to touch the magic lasso. Although non-Amazons are not allowed to touch it, Wonder Woman, who was anxious to prove that she was the 'real one', allowed her to touch it. She immediately used its magic to enslave Wonder Woman.

She had control over Wonder Woman anywhere in the IADC offices complex. Wonder Woman would obey her every command. That 1st afternoon and yesterday she had ordered the oral sex. She had placed the same control in Dr. Jones hands in room 2 and the lab. She had decided to revise this and remove Wonder Woman from his control. Only in her Diana Prince persona would she obey him without question. Dr. Jones was with Wonder Woman only about 1% of the time anyway because Wonder Woman's return was a secret. So, she was never in Wonder Woman costume around headquarters after the first 30 hrs, always in street clothes as Diana Prince. In the lab she had a blue mini skirt and panties outfit to wear. It had a red low cut V neck blouse with it. So if she was standing, her co-workers had a great cleavage view of her 40DD's, and if she bent over, which Dr. Jones had a habit of making her do, with her back to the lab, they all watched her hemline rise and saw her panties. Needless to say the sights she offered her co-workers made her the most popular person in the lab. Since they all knew Dr. Jones was having Diana do her shows, his popularity had also gone up as high as her skirt hem.

Dr. Jones was having trouble concentrating on his data. He wanted to bend Diana over and fuck her. But who knew what was going on with the Director. He had an inspiration which dovetailed into the Director desires, because she wanted to see more. He went to the video camera and checked to make sure it was centered on the chair and turned it on. Diana smiled because that meant something would happen. She always modeled or sucked Dr. Jones off when the camera was on. He looked at the time, 10. At least 2 hrs before she was his do with as he wished. "Masturbate for the camera, Diana," he said. She got a big smile as she spread her legs

"Panties on or off?" she asked.

He checked the view with her legs spread and decided, "On, I think. Just rub yourself through your panties for a while. Have an orgasm or 2 and soak your panties with your cum juice. We'll take them off then so I can sniff them and smell your pussy."

Diana immediately got wet. He wanted her panties to sniff and the idea excited her. As Diana's finger started tracing the line of her pussy lips through the crotch, The Director pulled the crotch of her panties aside and slid a pocket rocket vibrator up her pussy. Diana Prince had no idea of the control Dr. Jones had on her and felt a lot of affection for him, almost like boyfriend/girlfriend. She didn't know he had ordered her to have those feeling while she was in the area he could control her in. She only knew that he was the only man on the list for her possible mate if she became queen. However with his age, he would probably die before she ascended the throne. So she was treating him like her mate in man's world, since she couldn't take him home.

If the Director had known of these feelings, she would pull Dr. Jones control immediately. She didn't want this bimbo to be Dr. Jones's girlfriend. She wanted the slut as the living, breathing, fuck toy for the entire agency. She planned on eventually assigning the slut to her quarters here in the headquarters building and removing the lock from the door and let anyone, at any time, enter and have her. The vibrator was working its magic and the Director was starting to orgasm as Diana Prince had settled in rubbing her clit, twirling a finger tip around it and her other hand was rubbing a nipple through her top. Both women entered orgasm simultaneously, as Diana bucked her hips and screamed her release, the Director hips were thrashing in her chair.

The Director had just settled down when her personal line on the phone lit up. "Yes?" she answered.

Her friend at the zoo asked for an appointment for that afternoon, he had something to discuss. The Director told him 1 pm would work and then informed her assistant to let security know so they would be ready to escort him up without delay. She worked the pocket rocket to the point that she could grab it and removed it. She carefully sucked her juices from it as she considered the appointment. He hadn't said "yes" or "no". Something must have changed when he met with the zoo's Director.

Looking at the screen she saw Diana in the midst of another orgasm. She called Dr. Jones. "I have a meeting at 1300; the results will help with making a few decisions. Let your subject there continue with what she's doing. I want her kept in a high state of erotic arousal until I say otherwise." She hung up the phone and tried to figure out this face to face meeting.

At 1255 the zoo man arrived at the front security desk and at 1300 he stepped into the Directors office. The door closed and she told him to be seated.

"Now, why did you want this meeting?"

He looked at her, "I met with the zoo Director after our morning staff meeting and told him the deal was approved, but that once your agent entered the plants enclosure, she earned a week of access to the entire zoo. Thinking she may not be available for 7 days in a row, I made the week 7 days at anytime, so she could do 1 day a month for 7 months, or however it broke down. Then you get a 2nd 7 days if she was fucked. Bottom line is she enters; you get 7 nights full access to all animals. She gets fucked you get a 2nd 7 nights. He agreed to the conditions, but he wants to be present, in front of the enclosure like a visitor, to watch. He wants the security cameras turned off so there is no evidence of the visit or sex, if it happens."

The Director broke in, "Will they be?"

"No. I will take the tape so he never sees it. If nothing happens, I'll destroy it. If the sex occurs, I make DVD s of it for us both before I destroy it. He wants your agent there at 9 tonight."

"So if my agent enters the enclosure I have 7 nights of dusk to dawn access, and if the plant is still active sexually and fucks her, I get 7 nights of access, and if he impregnates her like it did your 2 female employees, I get a key to the zoo for a lifetime of access?"

"Yes. The Director will have a key to the Westside entrance with him tonight. He will give you the key but not the security alarm codes when she enters. If you give us a plant in 2 days you get the access code for that door to shut down the alarm, please reactivate the alarm when you leave so no one knows that anyone was in the zoo during the night. I will personally train your man, or woman, on using the security camera system. The Director is setting it so the cameras and alarm work together. You deactivate the alarm and the cameras shut down. I'll train your employee how to turn on the cameras for each area so he knows what to do to get you film of your events. Can I return to the zoo and tell the Director to make no other plans for tonight?"

The Director thought for a minute. It was a win-win situation for her. No matter what happened tonight, she could take Wonder Slut to the zoo for a minimum of 7 nights of sex with the animals, all the animals. "I agree. My agent and I will meet you at the Westside entrance at 9 this evening."

She gave the appropriate code to allow him to leave the building and returned to her desk. On the monitor she saw Diana was still masturbating while looking at Dr. Jones beside her. He had the pink thong to his nose smelling her pussy juice as he furiously stroked his cock. Diana's hand had vanished. Her right arm ended at her wrist, which was at the mouth of her pussy, and then disappeared in and came back out as Diana furiously fisted herself. The Director pulled her skirt up and stroked the crotch of her panties while she watched. Then Dr. Jones sprayed his sperm on Diana's tits and she was wiping it up with her free hand and feeding it into her mouth, then happily swallowing. The Director was impressed by his output. None of her 3 male fucks produced so much. If she was into male cum, she would have to add Dr. Jones to her list, but she wasn't. The 3 men on her list were there because of their jobs and what they could do for her. When he was finished and returned to his desk, she called him.

"Chloroform her. She has a date at the zoo at 9 tonight and needs her beauty sleep. Have her dressed and at the front entrance at 830. She'll be spending 2 days, here at headquarters, in one of our living quarter's units. She has been here since she arrived except for her 1 mission anyway so I don't think she has anywhere else to go."

Dr. Jones hung up and she watched on her monitor as he went to a cabinet and unlocked it. He took a bottle and poured some liquid into the cloth pad he had also removed and went to Diana and placed the pad over her nose and mouth. He didn't have to tell her to breath, she was already panting from her arousal. She looked at him with eyes full of affection, then they closed and she was out. The Director smiled to herself and went back to work. She finished all the reports of data coming in from ongoing missions and it made her think of Nevada. Remembering Wonder Woman kneeling with her upper body resting in an easy chair as a dog plowed her pussy was very arousing. Maybe she should add a K9 unit to her security force at headquarters. It would have to be a male dog, of course. But what breed? But that decision would have to wait.

She finished her paperwork and sat back in her chair and interlocked her hands behind her head. "Christmas" she thought. "I assigned the bimbo to the lab so she should go to their party. She's also a field agent and should go to that party. They're both the same night so I could have her entertain at both of them, but Dr. Jones has a New Years Eve celebration for the lab. I'll take her to the field agents Christmas party and then the labs New Years Eve party. I'll make sure everyone knows her entertaining them is a gift from me, and then both departments will love me."

At 830 she met Diana at the front entrance. Diana was wearing her red blouse; the ample cleavage of her 40DD's was in full display. She had on the blue mini skirt that she had worn with the blouse when they had introduced her to the lab employees. The Director ordered the security at the front desk to make a round of the offices on the ground floor and not return for at least 5 minutes. She looked at Diana and asked her if she would do something for her. After she had replied anything, the Director removed Wonder Woman from Dr. Jones's control, leaving Diana Prince still under him.

"Now you and I are going to the zoo. When we arrive there we will go to the botanical center. When I say now, you will remove your clothes and enter the door in front of you. There will be a plant in there and if vines from this plant grab you, you will not struggle or resist in any way. If tendrils of the plant fuck you, you will not resist. You will remain in the room until I call for you to exit. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will go to the Botanical Center of the zoo and take off my clothes, enter the door in front of me, and not resist anything that the plant in there does to me."

Then her official vehicle pulled up outside and the 2 of them entered it. She told the driver to go to the west entrance of the zoo.

Upon arrival the 2 exited the car just as her friend opened the door to admit them. The 3 of them entered the Botanical Center and her friend introduced the 2 Directors to each other, no one mentioned Diana. They went to the enclosure and the IADC Director saw the plant for the 1st time. It was about 3 foot tall with 12 vines coming up from the soil around it. The zoo director explained that the vines were a part of the root system and that was why they weren't attached to the plant above ground. He said the top of the plant opened after the victim was secured and the 3 cock stalks emerged from there. The entrance door was on the left side as they stood facing it.

The IADC Director and Diana walked around the corner and saw the door. She said "now" and Diana removed her clothes, ignored the sign for no female employees to enter, opened the door and went inside and closed it. The Director hurried back to the 2 zoo men so she wouldn't miss anything. Diana was standing just inside the door looking at the plant. Nothing was happening. The zoo Director handed her a key for the west side entrance as his payment for Diana being in there.

He was terrified; he knew who was in the enclosure. Now that she was naked; he knew. Over 30 years ago he had been a burglar and had been caught in a warehouse by Wonder Woman. In the ensuing fight a wooden crate had fallen from a shelf and hit her in the head, knocking her out. He had taken her to the basement of an abandoned building and left her restrained there. For a week he had returned to enjoy raping her. He had also allowed a friend named Paul to rape her. Then he returned and she was gone. She had somehow escaped. When Wonder Woman disappeared he was happy to see her go. He would no longer have to worry about her again. He knew he wouldn't have that 1st encounter luck again. He had attended college and got a degree in business administration and gone legitimate. Now she was back. What if she recognized him? He may be exempt from his crimes by statute of limitation, but she would probably extract personal vengeance for her rape. At the least, she could expose him and he'd lose his position, his status in the community, and all he had spent 30 years working for. He had to get rid of her.

The IADC Director was disappointed in what was happening. She was losing her lifetime of watching Wonder Woman with various animals. She went to the door, opened it and told Diana to go to the plant, grab a vine and rub her pussy with it. Maybe she was too far away and the plant couldn't do anything. Maybe this would get it going, but Diana just stood there. The Director realized they weren't at the IADC so she had no control over her. She would only follow the commands from there and she had been instructed to enter only, not play with herself with the plant. She tried to figure a way around this and then had it.

She entered the enclosure and keeping her back against the wall, worked her way to where she was opposite to Diana. She knew she was taking a chance but had nothing to lose. She had 7 nights now guaranteed. To increase it, Diana had to be fucked. She had ordered she could not leave until she called her. So, if she called her, would Diana leave or come to her? Would she at least walk by the plant if she wouldn't play with it? "Diana, come here" she said.

Diana looked puzzled for a moment then headed for the Director. As she passed the plant the vines started stirring and increasing in length. Diana got to the Director. "You wanted me? My instructions said you'd call for me from the door and I could leave this room then."

The plants vines were still waving but apparently Diana wasn't close enough for them to grasp. "You were instructed not to resist anything the plant did to you. Look, it's waving its vines. It wants you to come to it."

Diana looked over her shoulder and saw the waving vines. "Yes. It wants me there." The Directors gamble paid off as the vines started wrapping around her arms and legs and Diana stood there complacently. Now that the vines were occupied she could get around it without as much care and join the men. They would have to pay her extra for entering the room. If the was no offspring, she'd demand a 3rd 7 day period for her entering the enclosure.

She rejoined the men as the plant lifted Diana off the floor and the plant opened. "I want another 7 days of access for what I just did."

Her friend looked at the zoo Director who agreed. "You have 21 days of access."

"Wonder Woman won't live long enough to do it though," he thought. "You better hope you have another whore over there at the IADC to bring and watch animals fuck."

By now the 3 stalks had emerged and were approaching Diana. As the 1 approached her mouth she followed her orders and opened wide for it to enter. She sucked the stalk in and started her vacuum suction. The other 2 stalks double penetrated her then and her ass and pussy started getting a fucking. Diana did not struggle, but remained motionless, except for the rocking her body was doing from the fucking. The 2 lower vines worked in rhythm, one thrusting in as the other withdrew. Diana felt an orgasm start to build deep inside her as her mouth completed its job and the stalk erupted down her throat. Some spilled out and her friend saw it and pointed out to the others. Apparently it could still provide its fluids, now if it would take hold. Suddenly Diana started to thrash and the IADC Director wondered how she was disobeying orders and struggling? The stalk withdrew from her mouth and she got her answer. "AAAHHH!!! I'M CUUUMMMINGGGG!!!!!" She wasn't struggling to escape. She was thrashing in orgasmic ecstasy!

Diana felt both stalks bury themselves in her lower body and start pumping their fluids into her and went into orgasm again. No one there knew exactly what was happening, other than the sex. The stalk in her mouth and ass were providing nutrients for the egg which was being disgorged into her womb. The nutrients in her ass would pass through her system to her stomach to join that which she'd swallowed. It was nature's way of ensuring enough nutrients for the egg. The other stalks exited her body and all 3 retracted into the plant. The vines eased Diana onto the floor and released her.

"Well," her friend said morning of the 2rd day she'll deliver. Tomorrow we'll be able to see if she's swelling to ensure that happens."

"How long before the plant recovers and would fuck again?" she asked. The 2 men looked at each other and shrugged. They didn't know.

"Well we both have no plans for tonight. If you two have no place to hurry off to, we have..." she looked at her watch, "about 8 hrs before this has to end. We can see how long it takes to recover, for the sake of science, and to help ensure impregnation." The zoo Director claimed to have something to do, but the others could stay the night to see what would happen.

After he left, her friend offered her a tour so she could pinpoint animal locations for her future nocturnal visits. He had a golf cart and they could zip around in it. They could stop at MacDonald's farm and petting zoo to inspect the male animals there, but just quick spot other locations of possible cock, except the primate area, of course. He had several young males he wanted her to see. "We know the 1st girl was only fucked once and lay there for 2 hrs, so we have at least that long for the tour. They exceeded the time and when they returned they found her in the air, being fucked again. Diana was called out of the area after her 3rd fuck. The Director said she'd call if she started swelling. Her friend agreed and said he'd get the DVDs of the night's action made up. Diana had redressed, so they left and returned to headquarters.

The Director took her to an unoccupied living space and ordered her to stay there and went down to the labs. She found Dr. Jones and finally filled him in on the agreement with the zoo and that if she delivered a plant, he would be the 1 trained on the cameras there. This agreement would not be written down and classified 'Director Only' for just the 2 of them to know about, like their control over Wonder Woman. As an afterthought she told him that Wonder Woman was not under his control any more, only the Diana Prince cover persona.

She gave him Diana's quarter's location and instructed him to check on her every 4 hrs until that night. She would instruct Diana to invite him to spend the night with her so the 2 of them could continue to keep an eye on her. If she was impregnated, she'd then order Diana to invite him to live with her until delivery. She also informed him she thought the lab needed a mascot and that a male German shepherd would make a good one. She left the labs and returned to Diana and ordered her to invite Dr. Jones to spend the night with her. Then she went to her penthouse quarters for a nap.

The next morning Dr. Jones appeared in her office to tell her that Diana's belly was swollen. She informed the zoo and the next day, in the presence of the Director, her zoo friend and Dr. Jones, Diana was squatting in her quarters as the plant left her body. The zoo man quickly boxed it in the one he had that was prepared and left for the zoo.

The Director ordered Diana to accept these quarters as her home until after the New Year started although Dr. Jones was longer allowed to stay there. She would go to lab daily and assist Dr. Jones with his research in whatever way she could. Diana agreed to her orders and left for the lab.

"Do you have a mascot yet?"

"No, I'll pick one up at lunch. But where will we keep him?"

"Building maintenance has constructed a dog house in the center square, and fenced in a 20 by 20 area. He'll live there but have the run of the lab also. In room 2 you will inform her you want to fuck her doggy style. As the dog fucks her you will talk to her as if it were you. I don't want her to know a dog's fucking her yet, even if she is interested in it happening again. Now go get some work done and don't spend all your time in room 2. You piss me off wanting to fuck her all the time and now you'll probably want to watch the dog do her. Get some work done for the agency or I'll command her to reject all your advances, understand" Dr. Jones agreed and left for the labs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.