Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 1: Return to Man

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Return to Man - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Thirty years ago the Amazons of Paradise Island had been invaded by creatures on nearby islands. Princess Diana, the woman once known as Wonder Woman, was First Princess of the Amazons and had returned home when notified of the hostilities. She had fought bravely and led her Amazon warriors brilliantly in defense of her home. Now the fighting had been over for a while and her mother, Queen Hippolyta, has summoned her to the throne room to receive her monthly report. Diana tells the Queen that nearly all the Amazons had responded positively to the healing device and the island's defenses are at a point that the Orc on nearby islands should never be able to surprise them again. The Queen thanks Diana for her report and interjects that she is aware, and appreciates, Diana's efforts to find and return her sisters taken to Orc islands. She tells Diana that Princess Erica, Diana' younger sister, will join them in a minute as the Queen wants her to take over Diana's duties. Diana opens her mouth to ask her Queen if she offended her and is being punished, but the Queen silences her by raising her hand. She tells Diana to wait and leaves her alone. Diana is wondering what she could have done to be replaced by Erica. Erica was only a junior princess, even if she was Second Princess, next in line for the throne after Diana. Suddenly the Queen reappears holding a box. She smiles at Diana and opens it. Inside is Wonder Woman's uniform. The red bustier with gold eagle, the blue with white stars spangled shorts, gold bracelets, red boots, magic lasso, and power belt. "I want you to return to the man's world and resume your duties as Amazon Ambassador. Will you accept this assignment?"

"Yes, I want to return to man's world. I want to be Wonder Woman again," she responds. The Queen tells Diana to try the uniform on to see if it fits after thirty years.

"It fits perfectly, my Queen. I could return to man's world tomorrow if you need me there that quick." The Queen tells Diana to remove the suit and then puts the lid back on the box, hiding the contents.

"I want you to leave in your plane after dark tonight. I will remove the guards in that area for your departure so they don't notice it. You can tell no one you're returning to Wonder Woman duties. They'll want to challenge you to prove they should have the job. You did that many years ago and won the job. You were doing well at it, until you had to return here. For the past thirty years you've continued to show you deserve the job through your actions. I need everyone to focus on their job now, not daydream about yours. I need you to return to man's world quickly because of a problem we have. The healing device is not magical, like we thought. It's an ancient technology that we no longer completely understand. The Healer thirty years ago, who understood it, was killed in the initial invasion by the Orcs and the nurse I put in charge of the infirmary had not learned it all. I need you to return to man's world and learn all you can so we might learn more of our device's abilities. In order to do that you must earn their trust. Returning to your Wonder Woman duties will enable you to earn the trust, eventually. However it will be slow, that is why I want you to start tonight." Diana agrees with the need for haste as Princess Erica enters the throne room. She's astounded Diana is leaving the island on an assignment and that she will take over her duties. Diana quickly fills her in on the duties as she remembers how all the men lusted after her. Never had she met a man that didn't want to have sex with her. Her pussy starts to moisten at those thoughts and she is worried her panties will develop a wet spot. After all, panties are her entire attire on Paradise Island. The Amazons all went topless on the island and only the Queen covered hers if visitors arrived. Queen Hippolyta breaks in on Diana to tell her that, of course, she retains the title First Princess and that she remains the trade negotiator for the Amazons, especially with the Orcs. The Amazons have one tribe of Orcs who signed an agreement with them thousands of years ago. Diana was the only Amazon they met with. Their negotiations were secret, not even the Queen knew what was said in the meetings, just the results. Diana and the Queen very carefully never mention Wonder Woman at all in the conversation with Erica.

The next day Diana, dressed as Wonder Woman, arrives at the IADC offices in Washington, D.C. She tells the security officer she has returned for duty. It has been thirty years since anyone has seen her. The agent at the front desk is only 27. She makes a phone call tells them another Wonder Woman is here and gets her instructions. She tells Wonder Woman to wait. She studies Wonder Woman and thinks of all the stories that have been told about this person, if she is Wonder Woman. Another agent appears and takes Diana into an office. She questions her about Wonder Woman's missions all those years ago. After Diana gets them all right she smiles and tells her that she is the custodian of records of Wonder Woman's missions. That is why she was chosen to test her. However that's just the oral, a male physical fitness instructor enters to take her to the gym to demonstrate her legendary strength. Finally, another female agent escorts her to another building. After countless failsafe devices to keep intruders away from the Director, they arrive at the Director's office. The agent raises her hand to a palm print scanner but stops. She tells Diana that if she enters this office and is found to be lying, she'll go to prison.

"You can turn around and leave now if you want." Diana wants to enter, so the agent puts her palm on the pad. They hear 3 or 4 locks click open and the agent opens the door. Diana stands there a minute. No matter what happens now her life will change forever. The agent mistakes her hesitation and reminds her she can leave now, but if she crosses the threshold, she had better be the real Wonder Woman. Diana quickly steps over the threshold as she tells the agent that she is. The door closes and Diana turns around and is startled to see a female in the Director's chair. The Director is surprised to see her. In the last thirty years, hundreds of women had said they were Wonder Woman but none had ever made it to this office before being exposed.

"I congratulate you on getting here. In thirty years, you are the first. Sit."

Wonder Woman sits and the Director starts her off orally all over again. Diana recounts her WWII missions, Cold War missions, and finally starts talking top classified missions, that would never see the light of day. In order to verify Diana's information on these missions, she has to use the codename Director, and her password, it was the only way into the files. She was impressed. This apparently was Wonder Woman. Their interview had lasted over two hours.

"Ok," the Director said,

"this can go on for many more hours. We can speed it up if you show me your artifacts so that I can verify them." Diana bounced up and went to the side of the Directors desk. The Director stood up and said she had heard many stories of the power belt and magic lasso. She says she has heard you can feel their power by touching them. Diana grabbed the end of her lasso and held it out.

"I've never heard that. But I'll do anything to prove I am Wonder Woman. Here, touch it."

"I'm glad you said that," she replies. She takes a hold of the magic lasso and before Diana can react, she wraps it around her forearm. Diana opens her mouth to protest as she can feel the power of the lasso course through her body.

"Be quiet and remove your power belt and place it on my desk," the Director orders. She quickly unclips the lasso from the power belt so she has complete control of the lasso. Diana is struggling to resist the order, but even Wonder Woman must submit to the magic lasso. She finally does as told. She lays the power belt on the desk and awaits her next order. The Director quickly loops the lasso around Diana's waist. From the speed of her taking a hold on the lasso, to her gaining control of the power belt, and a more secure hold on Diana by wrapping the lasso around her, Diana realizes the Director had this all planned beforehand. Probably since she had become Director, she was just waiting for the real Wonder Woman to return.

The Director is finally satisfied with the preparations and is ready to obtain her objective, the control of Wonder Woman.

"Wonder Woman I know that even you must obey the magic lasso. Therefore when you are in this office you will do whatever I tell you. Your memory of that experience will disappear when you leave the office, unless I specifically give you a command to remember outside here, do you understand?" Wonder Woman was finally able to speak,

"Yes, I understand. I am under your complete control here in this office, but will not remember this control when I leave, until I return again, unless I am ordered to remember an order." The Director was pleased with her control, but had to test it.

"I remember when you were here thirty years ago. You were the star agent and I was a rookie. I want you to remove your stop so I can see if your breasts are as large as I remember them being," Wonder Woman got a stricken look on her face but was forced to obey. She removed her bustier and placed it on the Director's desk. The Director places a hand under each breast and hefts them.

"You enjoy people staring at your body don't you? If not your costume wouldn't be so small. Answer me!" Wonder Woman was forced to answer truthfully. I love the looks and attention. My pussy gets all wet when people stare at my body. However, I don't like this being powerless, and being controlled." The Director was pleased with her honesty. She stepped back and stared at Wonder Woman's breasts.

"Is your pussy getting wet now that I am staring at your breasts?"

"Yes, even controlled like this, my pussy is soaked."

"I am going to remove the lasso and you will remove those shorts before your pussy gets them wet." She removes the lasso and Wonder Woman removes her shorts and straightens back up. The director can see juices running down her legs.

"Very good, here is your first order to remember until you complete it. You like being stared at so much that you will replace those shorts with bikini panties for your bottoms. They will still be blue with white stars. Once you replace your bottoms you will immediately think that has been your uniform since you arrived. Once that change is made, you will never again change your uniform unless I tell you to, understood?"

"Yes, I will get blue with white stars bikini panties for my uniform bottom. That has been my uniform since I've come back from Paradise Island. I will not change my uniform style." The Director smiled,

"I have a contract here that says you are sorry for abandoning us thirty years ago. It says that you will never again abandon me, or the IADC. You will not leave the IADC without my express permission. You will now sign this contract." She placed the contract on her desk and Wonder Woman picked up a pen.

"I will sign your contract. I am sorry for leaving the IADC thirty years ago. I will never the IADC without permission again." Wonder Woman signed each contract for the Director.

"There are no men on Paradise Island, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"What do Amazons do for sex?" Wonder Woman did not want to answer that, but the power of the lasso was too strong.

"We practice lesbianism."

"You are a lesbian?"

"No. Only on Paradise Island, here I love a man's hard cock pounding in my pussy or down my throat."

"Oh, I see. On Paradise Island you are a lesbian. Here you are a slut."

"No, I am a virgin. Under Amazon law, I only lose my virginity if I give it away. Every time I am raped, my hymen grows back because I did not give it away."

"You mean that if I had a man enter here and rape you, and then clean you up and have another man rape you, they both would break your hymen and make you bleed?"

"Yes."

"But you do know how to eat pussy, correct?"

"Yes." Then come over here, get on your knees and remove my skirt and panties." Wonder Woman went to the Director and unfastened her skirt and unzipped it. It pooled at the Director's feet. Wonder Woman then pulled her half slip down and it joined the skirt. The director stepped out of those clothes and kicked them to the side. Wonder Woman then grabbed her panties and started lowering them. When they were below her ass, she sat in the chair behind her and lifted her feet off the floor. Wonder Woman removed the panties and tossed them aside. The Director spread her legs and Wonder Woman moved in between them. She placed a hand behind the Director's thighs and shoved them up. The Director's pussy was at the perfect angle and Wonder Woman lowered her face into it. Her tongue flicked over the Director's clit for several minutes and then it was shoved as for up that pussy as Wonder Woman could get it. The Director had never felt anything like it before. Wonder Woman knew exactly what buttons to push, what sequence to push them in, and how hard. She could feel her orgasm building when Wonder Woman sucked her clit in like a cock and her vacuum suction added three inches to the clit's length. It was too much, the Director started Cumming. Wonder Woman released her clit and fastened her mouth on her pussy. She obtained an air tight seal between the Director's pussy lips and her mouth and sucked. The Director felt like a vacuum cleaner had attached itself to her pussy; it felt like her guts would be sucked out. But it definitely emptied all her juices, she was sucked dry. She told Wonder Woman to get her face cleaned up and to wipe the juice off her legs. She then told her to get dressed. When Wonder Woman was dressed, she asked if she would now get a field assignment.

"Hell, no!!" the Director exploded.

"Technology has progressed by leaps and bounds over the last thirty years. We have to get you updated and up to speed on this. It will help you in the field and its information which will help your Amazons." The idea she was going to get information immediately that would help the Amazons thrilled Wonder Woman. The Director tells Wonder Woman to wait outside. As Wonder Woman stepped over the threshold, everything the Director said and did to her vanished from her memory. All she remembered was entering the office, answering the Director's questions to prove she was Wonder Woman, and stepping out to see the same agent waiting for her that had escorted her in. The agent greeted her and welcomed her back to the IADC. They heard the Director call someone and tell them that Wonder Woman has returned. No she didn't want to say anything to anyone else about this as she wanted that information to be a secret weapon to only be used when it had to be. They heard her say goodbye Mr. President. Wonder Woman thought of the American flag. Suddenly she remembered,

"I have to get some star spangled blue bikini panties." The Director finally joins them and tells Wonder Woman she had wanted to give her a tour, but she wouldn't understand most of what she sees until she gets her technology upgrade. She'll meet Wonder Woman at the front door at six am to let her in to meet Dr. Jones, the Director of Research, and start her updating. Wonder Woman tells her that's fine, she has just remembered something important she has to do, and would be happy to return in the morning at six. The Director reentered her office with a large smile on her face. She knew what Wonder Woman had to do.

The next morning at six, Wonder Woman approached the front doors of the IADC offices. She had a small pair of blue bikini panties on. The Director opened the door.

"Good morning, Wonder Woman. Say, I like those bottoms you have on. Wherever did you get them?" Wonder Woman gave her a strange look.

"They're the same ones I had on yesterday. I was wearing them when I returned to man's world from Paradise Island." The Director turned to relock the front door and allowed herself a large smile. Wonder Woman was under her control. Anytime she wanted her to do anything, all she had to do is take Wonder Woman to her office and tell her to do it. Maybe she should get a hold of that magic lasso again and change her control to anywhere in the building. Maybe just anytime she told her anything, anywhere, she would obey. But no, that was too large and public. She didn't want anyone to know she had control over Wonder Woman. Maybe anywhere inside the IADC, but not outside. She led Wonder Woman to the banks of elevators and got in one. Wonder Woman followed and the Director pressed basement. After the doors had closed she asked Wonder Woman is she could see the magic lasso.

"No, I'm sorry, but no one but an Amazon may touch it." That surprised the Director that she had refused. Then she remembered that when she was allowed to touch it, Wonder Woman was willing to do anything to be accepted. They exited the elevators and the Director led Wonder Woman passed many doors all of which, according to the Director, Wonder Woman wouldn't understand what was done in them until after her update. Finally a door opens and the Director introduces Wonder Woman to Dr. Jones, the Director of Research. Wonder Woman looks around the laboratory and is amazed at all the super advanced technology sitting in there. Dr. Jones starts her on a tour of the lab with the Director following. As he explains various machines and their uses he notices that Wonder Woman just looks blank. He had been excited for a chance to work with the famous Wonder Woman but realized it would take a long time to get her up to speed. She was stuck thirty years in the past and had no idea what he was trying to explain to her. Finally the Director stepped in and said she has to go to her office and why didn't Dr. Jones finish his tour up in about 5 minutes in room 2. Dr. Jones agrees with a smile. He continues his tour but can tell it's all over Wonder Woman's head. He checks his watch and begins.

"What would you say to a machine that can read people's thoughts and could download information into a human brain as if it were a computer, so that people learned faster?" Wonder Woman just stared at him. He knew he had her now. He stepped through a door and as Wonder Woman entered he closed the door.

"Tour's over. This is room 2." Wonder Woman looked around but there's only a small computer and a padded chaise lounge chair in the room.

"Wait; is this little thing that machine?" She never notices him lock the door.

"Yes that is, it is little but it's very powerful. I would love to give you a demonstration but none of the agents are in yet today." Wonder Woman steps closer. This is what her Queen sent her for, to learn new technology. And here she was, not even a day back and already she was being shown stuff that could help the Amazons.

"Is it safe?"

"We're using it on some agents and assistants on a trial basis. But the process can be uncomfortable." Wonder Woman moves to the chair and looks at it.

"I am an agent as of today. I would love to be included in your experiment if it will help me learn faster so I can get into the field faster. I think sitting around the offices would be boring." Looking at the chair Wonder Woman can't see Dr. Jones behind her, staring at her ass.

"Well, why don't you get on it and see how it feels. The Director had to of told us to come here last, for a reason. And we have safeguards so you can't be exposed for more than 2 minutes. We can give you the files from when you disappeared thirty years ago." Privately, he thought,

"I was 15 when you disappeared. I had a huge crush on you and wanted to fuck you so bad." Wonder Woman can't pass up that offer. Be able to learn more in 2 minutes. She had to learn how it felt and how much information could be transferred. Dr. Jones is thrilled when Wonder Woman sits in his mind chair and wants to be included in the testing.

"Maybe we should wait until I can put some extra safeguards in place for you. We don't want to take a chance on hurting you when we've waited thirty years for you to come back."

"No, I want to be treated like any other agent. If it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for me. Yes the files from thirty years ago would be a good place to start." Wonder Woman thought she could see what they had found out about her and what was in her files. Dr. Jones doesn't argue or give her time for second thoughts. He reclines the chair and the computer starts to gather the information requested. In her office the Director has watched the whole process on closed circuit television. She's happy Wonder Woman had followed her instructions from the lasso and was volunteering. She had set all this up knowing Wonder Woman was out of touch with today's technology and would jump on a fast learning machine. She moved the camera in on Dr. Jones with her control. Just as she thought, the front of his pants was tented by his hard cock. She had gathered the information she wanted Wonder Woman to have. She sent it to the machines computer. She had gathered many gigabytes of tributes and speculation and anything else that would make Wonder Woman want to stay here forever. Wonder Woman looked over at the machine and Dr. Jones. Fortunately his back was turned and she could see his cock.

"When will it start?" Dr. Jones explained that all the files had different accesses and files and firewalls so that one virus couldn't destroy years of research, it took time to gather it all. Finally he looked at the display and told Wonder Woman that there was so much information that it would take several exposures to download it all into her memory and asks if she's ready for the first. Wonder Woman nervously smiles and says, 'I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Dr. Jones activates the machine and data transfer laser beams target her eyes. Once they're locked on, they fire. Dr. Jones starts to explain what's happening to her.

"The first data delivery takes control of your bodily functions and stuns you so you can't move. That helps the delivery go smoother and faster and uninterrupted. I can see you fighting it, good. I know it's working and I want you to fight it the more you fight the more the machine learns how to make your other treatments go faster and smoother." Wonder Woman's arms shake as she lifts them off the chair.

"WOW!!! No other agent has ever moved once the beams locked on. This is going to take awhile because of your powers, unless you want me to increase the stunner. Should I Increase it? I need your approval." Wonder Woman mouth slowly moves,

"Do it ... I approve." Immediately Dr. Jones turns it up. The stunner beams brighten as they continue going directly into her eyes. Her arms fall back with a thud and the machine counts down 4, 3, 2, 1, and 0. Dr. Jones looks at a display showing the amount of material to download. He wants to verify the number is dwindling as the data is transferred to her brain. He then smiles. He has the beautiful super heroine, Wonder Woman, paralyzed, a willing participant in his mind and memory transfer experiment. He checks to ensure the device his lifting the information from her mind of her last week's activities. The Director wants to see what her intentions are. With everything working and Wonder Woman's mind lost to the outside world, he looks up into the hidden camera.

"This is going to even better than any of our simulations projected. I never dreamed she'd be so accommodating and easy." The Director's laugh echoed from the intercom.

"I agree. She's getting all the

"We miss Wonder Woman" articles and tributes first. They should have a huge impact on her mind and increase her desire to stay and never leave." Dr. Jones's hard cock throbbed and reminded him of a question he wanted to ask.

"I've developed a repressed power of suggestion program that I'd like to download into Wonder Woman's brain. I've used it on some assistants before and would like to try it on her." The Director laughs and surprises Dr. Jones.

"I know all about your

"extra sexual activities" program. You can download it into her brain and make any sexual suggestions you want. Just don't let her know you put those sexual suggestions in her mind, and make sure she keeps 'volunteering' for our research. All your sex suggestions have to take place here also. No boyfriend or shack up at home. Fuck her and whatever else you want but do it here." Just as the data transfer is ending she reminds him not to talk to her on the intercom, she doesn't want Wonder Woman to figure out the hidden camera. He agrees to the conditions as the beams stop and the table returns to a lounger placing the stunned and still paralyzed Wonder Woman in a sitting position.

He quickly tells Wonder Woman that these effects are normal and temporary. They'll wear off in a few minutes. In the meantime he needed to check the data and readouts, but she is to let him know when she can move and he'll help her to her feet. After fifty minutes he starts to worry that the double powered stun beams has overwhelmed her body and powers. Finally after an hour and a half he sees her legs twitch and knows she's returning. After another thirty minutes he suggests she stand and helps her to her feet. She's very shaky and her hands are jerky but he managed to move her directly in front of the camera so the Director can see and enjoy what's happening. He tells her to focus on balance as he releases her, hoping she'll sway so he can brace her again while 'accidently' grabbing her breasts. He then tells her to push her body. It will be hard and tiring but worth it and within two hours she'll be fine. Minutes later her arms are moving under their own power and not shaking or twitching. He returns to her

"You did it, just two minutes of pain and two hours of healing. You received over 50 gigabytes of data or as you know it, 3 filing cabinets of files. That would take field agent weeks to read. I know it worked and you seem you have enjoyed all the articles on how much you were missed and how hard people and the government searched for you. Wonder Woman smiles at him.

"You deserve a special thank you. Enjoy my breasts." Wonder Woman removes her bustier putting her breasts on full display. Dr. Jones smiles at her as he really does enjoy her breasts.

"I want to thank you for being my test subject." A helpless Wonder Woman stands in front of Dr. Jones, and unknowingly the Director, with her breasts exposed, enjoying his excited stares at her breasts. She's still partially paralyzed, but knows the crotch of her panties are wet and there is probably pussy juice running down her legs. However she is happily discussing the information that has been downloaded and how sorry she is to have put man's world through all that and it will never happen again." Listening in, the Director is ecstatic. Her plot worked. Feed the dumb bimbo all those heart wrenching stories, and she would stay here forever. Wonder Woman and Dr. Jones are discussing the next test and both are worried about the recovery time. Wonder Woman starts to worry about someone entering and seeing a topless, helpless Wonder Woman. Dr. Jones reassures her but goes over to lock the already locked door. He assures her only the Director and he have keys to this room because of the sensitivity of this machine. So no one will walk in. Wonder Woman is somewhat relieved but still would like to change clothes. Dr. Jones is happy with this suggestion because it means his suggestion program is working. She wants privacy with him and to change outfits. Wonder Woman smiles and tells Dr. Jones she'll wear whatever he wants and twirls. When she stops she has a tube top and knee length loincloth on.

"I could be your very own Amazon Princess as my cover and your employees would have to be quiet about this little fetish or lose their jobs." Dr. Jones likes the idea,

"but to be more fetish like, how about a camera?" he asked. Wonder Woman agrees but stipulates that the camera only be on when she is out of her Wonder Woman uniform. Dr. Jones agrees and surprises her by pulling out a camera, setting it up and turning it on. This video would sell like hotcakes when he was done. Wonder Woman's ability to move continued to increase and she declared she felt almost normal.

"How about another outfit?" She asked, knowing that the video camera was taping her. She twirled again and when she stops the tube top is gone.

"How about I be your topless Amazon Princess?" She then sexily turns around and around posing for the camera.

"Dr. Jones smiles and declared he knew she would be his sexiest assistant ever. Wonder Woman smiles and asks if he has any more clothes. She can only spin to Wonder Woman or variation of the Amazon Princess. Any other outfits she has to have had on before the one she is currently in. Wonder Woman is surprised as he digs out a box of skimpy women's clothes. He smiles and tells her that she is not his first assistant. He tells her to try some on to see if she finds any she likes. Putting the clothes on and taking them off will also help her regain use of her arms and legs. Wonder Woman agrees and looks through the box. She pulls out a skimpy bikini and puts it on knowing the camera is taping it all. The top is two triangles that barely cover her nipples and areola and the triangle g-string bottom barely covers her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.