Learning the Hard Way
Chapter 4: The Late Night Swim

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Late Night Swim - Old high school friend teaches widow about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"Skinny dip?" I asked hesitantly, hoping desperately that I wasn't wrong. No! Not for the reason you're thinking. Although, the idea of seeing her naked had been going thought my mind every since she'd peeled off that dress of her and I saw her in that Carlito Bikini. It just seemed obvious to be that, having led the sheltered life that she had, it might be on her list of things to try.

Astonished, Gwen turned to me and asked, "How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure until I saw until you looked at the pool."

Cautiously, Gwen inquired, "You're not shocked?"

"Not really. It's something everyone wants to try at least once." I paused and then asked, "Mind if I share a secret with you?"

She replied, "Go ahead, I shared enough of mine with you. Besides, I've always wondered what's going on in the mind of yours."

"Did you notice how high the fence in the back yard is?"

She nodded, "It looks brand new; is it?"

"Yes; and it's that high for a reason. " The expression on her face changed and I thought she was beginning to get the picture. Just in case she didn't I explained, "I don't like wearing a swimsuit. I don't even own one!" Gwen gazed longingly at the water and I said, "Go ahead, help yourself. I won't even look."

Her response wasn't quite what I expected, "And leave me out there all by myself. I don't think so! Either someone swims with me or I don't swim at all. I don't know anything about this neighborhood."

"But I just told you I don't even have a suit to put on." I reminded her.

Giggling, Gwen said, "Don't worry, you can borrow mine if you'd like."

And then all too vivid mental image of me dressed in her biking appeared suddenly before me. Making it disappear as fast as I could, I said...

"No thanks, I think it looks better on you."

Impatiently, Gwen asked, "Is that a yes or a no?"

"Both." I told her causing a look of confusion to appear on her face. I explained, "Yes, I'll go swimming with you; and, no, I'm not going to put on your swim suit." And then, without further ado, she headed for the door with me trailing not far behind.

Seconds later we were both at poolside. I took off my shirt and began removing my shorts. But, before I had a chance to get them completely off, she jumped in sending a giant wave of water in my direction and soaking me, clothes and all, in the process. I was stepping out of my shorts at the time.

When I realized that Gwen hadn't removed her bikini, I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or not.

"Hey, I thought you said we were going to..." I began. Then splat! The top of her bathing suit hit me square in the face. Quickly, I grabbed them up and threw them back at her, missing her in the process. Splat again! This time it was the bottoms ... again square in the face.

"It's not safe out here!" I exclaimed and then dived for the relative safety of the water.

Trying to keep a safe distance, I paddled around a bit and tried not to stare at the way her breasts buoyantly bobbed in the water. Gwen did the same.

As she treaded water, Gwen said, "You know, I could get used to this. It's very relaxing. I see why you like it so much."

It was a peaceful moment and I was enjoying it as much as she was. I decided not to respond for fear of spoiling it.

Believe it or not, we swam for about the next half hour and nothing happened. When it started to get chilly outside, she got out of the pool and grabbed towel so she could dry off. That's when I got my first good look at her. Taking the que from her, I got out of the water myself. I was going to put back on my shirt and pants until I realized that they were thoroughly soaked and would have to be dried. I looked at Gwen, she was holding her bikini, one piece in each hand. It too was just as soaked. Then she reached down for her dress, it was also soaking wet.

We both looked over at the table where I had placed the towels for the guest to use. The table was bare and when we looked around, it became apparent that every towel was soiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.