Learning the Hard Way - Cover

Learning the Hard Way

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 1: Lesson One - Lecture

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lesson One - Lecture - Old high school friend teaches widow about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

I have to say, for some reason I couldn't figure out at the time, my heart was racing and I was excited. If that wasn't enough, somewhere in the back of my brain was a little voice asking me 'Is she really serious? Maybe this is just a big a come-on?'

My name, in case I haven't mentioned it, is Joel Johnson and the woman I was just referring to is Gwendolyn O'hara. I used to date her in back in high school, but I'll tell you more about that later.

At the time she was looking right at me and I had to say something. I just didn't know what.

"All right, what do you want to know?"

Seeming perplexed, Gwen replied, "I don't know." She thought a second and then asked, "How about we start with the sexual positions I don't know?"

"Do you know any other positions than missionary?" I asked.

Her answer was short and simple, "No."

"Well, first there's missionary inverted. That's where the woman is on top."

I guess she was confused because Gwen asked, "You mean the woman gets between the man's legs?"

"No, but I've seen that done before. I can't say I remember the name for it though. Just imagine that you and whomever you are with both roll over while doing it in missionary position. When you stop rolling; you are on top and he is on the bottom; and, your legs are still on the outside of his."

I could tell she didn't fully understand me when she asked, "How does he move with me on top of him?"

"Usually, he doesn't. You do."

I could see her picturing it in her mind.

Unfortunately, so was I. And, the image was very arousing, as my then awaking manhood can testified.

After a few seconds, Gwen said, "I think I've got it. What's next?"

"Continuing with woman on top positions, I guess the next would be cowgirl."

She giggled. "How's that one work?"

"Well, the man lies on his back; and, you kneel facing him in an almost sitting fashion. Then, using your legs, you move up and down sort of in a bouncing motion. Got it?"

Nodding, Gwen replied, "Yes. That sounds easy enough. What's next?"

"Then there's reverse cowgirl. It's pretty much the same but you're facing the other way."

I could see her thinking again. "Okay, I got it."

"Have you ever heard of doggie style?"

There was another "No." for an answer.

"Well, doggie style is when the woman is kneeling on all fours and gets on his knees behind her. Then after he crawls between her legs, enters her from behind."

She laughed, and then said, "Is there any barking involved?"

"Not usually; but, I have known more than one woman to howl in that position."

Now it was her turn to say, "You're kidding; aren't you?"

"Not at all. It's one of the best positions for stimulating a woman's g-spot."

Obviously intrigued, Gwen asked, "Her what?"

"G-spot, it's a sensitive area about one to two inches inside the vagina. If you were kneeling and on all fours, as in doggie style, it would be on the bottom."

There was a tone of excitement in her voice when Gwen next asked, "How is that more stimulating for me, ah, the woman?"

"If the angle is right, each time the man's penis enters you it will rub against your g-spot."

I could see a perplexed look on her face and could tell she didn't understand.

"Being a man, I can't explain it to you. I think you're just going to have to try it and find out someday."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.