Amber Must Pay - Cover

Amber Must Pay

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As part of a scam a girl falsely accuses a man of rape. He is convicted and spends years in prison thinking only of revenge. And then he is released. He soon discovers that there is more to life than hate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I don't usually run on the weekends but I forgot to tell Tawney that. When I woke up she was dressed and ready to go. So I got dressed and showed her how to stretch and get ready. After a minute of stretching we went outside and started out walking at a brisk pace. It was a perfect morning for it. The sun is just coming up and the air is cool and clean.

We walked half a block and then started running at a slow, steady pace. I planned to keep an eye on her and when she started to get tired go back to a walk. She lasted a lot longer than I expected. We were almost to the park before she started to get winded.

We slowed to a brisk walk until she caught her breath. As soon as she was ready we started running again. We ran all the way around the park and most of the way back to our street before she had to stop.

We walked up our street at a more leisurely pace, cooling off and letting our heart rates return to normal. Half way up the street she said, "This is a little embarrassing after all the money you spent on me yesterday. But I'm going to need a better bra for running."

I laughed and put my arms around her. "Sorry. I'm not used to taking boobs into account when I shop. We'll go get you some running bras and a better pair of running shoes later today."

She blushed and laughed. But then she said, "Neither am I. I'm kind of new at this boob thing, too."

I gave her shoulders a little squeeze and said, "Well they are coming along fine. Just keep watering them and I'm sure they'll turn out great."

I kept my eye on Amber's house as we passed. If they notice us and discover where we live I'm pretty sure I'll get some warning from the bugs I planted if they plan anything. But I feel safer with them not knowing where we're living.

I still can't get over the fact that neither one of them seems the least bit interested in their daughter. I could be beating her all day and selling her ass on the street at night and they couldn't care less!

We showered and dressed. I made a light breakfast of coffee for me, juice for her and English muffins. It took Tawney a long time to get dressed and come down. She finally showed up in the kitchen and said, "I'm sorry. It's just that I never had more than two outfits to wear around the house before. I love everything you bought me and I can't decide what to put on."

I gave her a hug and said, "I understand. And I don't mind at all. I'm in no hurry. I get paid by the hour."

After breakfast I went up and listened to the conversations the bugs picked up. I found out why Amber screamed yesterday afternoon. Jon has a kink I wasn't aware of. He used Amber for a urinal and apparently she was even more surprised than me. When a hot stream of piss first hit her in the shower she screamed in shock.

I fast forwarded until Dan got home. I listened to see how well he behaved himself. He was just as docile for Jon as he had been for me. Jon was a little rougher on him than I was. He made Dan help Amber suck his cock to get it hard so that he could fuck her again and afterwards he made Dan eat his wife's pussy until it was nice and clean.

Jon stayed well into the evening and played with both of them. He subjected them to a constant stream of degrading and humiliating treatment before he finally left. I was surprised. He turned out to be better at that sort of thing than I'll ever be!

After Jon left there was very little conversation. They took showers and got ready for bed. They sniped at each other from time to time but there was no real conversation. I got the impression that they aren't very happy. I wasn't all tore up about it.

I found myself wondering, in light of the way they seem to feel about each other, why they continue to sleep in the same bed. I would have thought that the two of them would at least be sleeping in different rooms now that Tawney has moved out.

I listened more closely to the terse conversations this morning. I wanted to know if they spotted us on the street and discovered where we live. I also wanted to know if they were any closer to devising some method of doing away with me or discovering the identity of my private detective. I only learned that they have no idea that Jon is the detective they're looking for.

They made vague comments about having to find some way to "take care of" me and find where I keep the evidence. Then they said something really chilling. Amber said, "You know that bitch kid of mine is going to have to go, too. We're going to have to make up some excuse for her disappearing."

This isn't the first time they talked about whether or not they should kill her. But the icy, dispassionate, matter of fact way they discussed it sent a chill down my spine. It was even harder for me to understand now that I've gotten to know and have fallen in love with that engaging, totally irresistible child.

Dan didn't even hesitate. He replied, "No problem. We'll just say the little cunt ran away. Hell! Kids run away all the time. They won't even look for her."

After listening to all the disks I labeled them and stored them. Then I went down the hall to Tawney's room. She was trying to figure out how to put her CDs on her computer so she could load up her new iPod.

I helped her load the software and showed her how to use it. I told her that as soon as she's connected to the internet I'll get her an account so that she can download more music. I offered to let her put some of my music on her computer. She said that she'd look over my CDs, but she wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

I went over the features of her new cell phone with her. My heart nearly burst as I watched her. Seeing the excitement on her face as she finally joined the twenty-first century, seeing her enjoying the gadgets that all of her friends take for granted. It was like Christmas in June.

I told her that she's welcome to have friends over to swim or to do whatever it is kids do these days.

She looked shocked. It never occurred to her that now she can have friends, and now she can invite them over. She threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, nearly squeezing the life out of me. The words tumbled out of her mouth so fast and furious I couldn't follow what she was saying. But I gathered that she was thanking me.

My landscapers showed up and took care of the yard work. I paid them when they were finished and we sat out on the back deck and had a beer. The guys that do my yard work are two brothers. They are very large black men in their mid forties. They once worked on an assembly line at an auto plant in Cleveland, until it closed down. They couldn't find work there when their plant closed so they moved back here where they came from and opened up their own landscaping business.

They're good workers and they take pride in what they do. They quickly became very successful. Now they make more money than they did putting cars together and they enjoy it more.

We usually sit around and talk for a while after they finish. We enjoy each other's company so they've begun to schedule me as their last stop every Saturday. We always have a few beers and relax for a while.

They know about my history. They know about Amber. They weren't aware that she lives across the street and two doors down and they were surprised to learn that her daughter is living with me now.

After a couple of beers I admitted to them that I've already begun to take my revenge on Amber. I told them what I've done to her since Thursday. I told them about raping her in front of her husband and her daughter. I told them about the gang rape in the bar and about letting her boss and a friend of mine fuck her. Then I asked if they would like to take her for a test ride.

Darius smiled regretfully and said, "I would truly love a nice piece of white ass. It has been a very long time. I miss fucking white women. The contrast in our skin color is a real turn on. But if I took you up on your offer my wife would find out sure as shit. I can't keep a secret from her, never could. It wouldn't be long before I woke up dead some morning. Tyrrell now, his wife got smart and left him a long time ago. I suspect he'd like a little bit of that."

Tyrrell was grinning from ear to ear. He nodded and said, "I do appreciate the offer. Since my wife left me the pussy has been pretty damned scarce."

Darius laughed and said, "Who the fuck are you trying to kid?! You weren't getting any before she left either!"

The both laughed. Then Tyrrell asked, "Do you think she'd go along?"

"She doesn't have any choice. I just have to call her up and tell her you're coming. There's just one thing. You can't let her know where I live. I'm not ready for that yet. I don't trust the bitch not to burn my house down in the middle of the night."

We worked it out that he would visit Amber tomorrow evening. He's to call me and let me know when he's on the way and I'll call her to tell her he's coming. We had another beer and talked about things other than raping Amber for a while.

Tawney came down before they left and I introduced her. Tyrrell seemed embarrassed about talking to the daughter of the woman he's going to fuck the shit out of starting about this time tomorrow.

Tawney saw the look on his face and grinned. She turned to me and said, "You're going to let him fuck Amber, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure I can't watch? I'd love to see that."

"I'm sure."

She sighed and turned to Tyrrell to say, "Don't take it easy on her. She's a real bitch."

The brothers finished their beers and left. As soon as we were alone, Tawney said, "I called a couple of friends from school on my new phone. Is it okay if they come over tomorrow? I know you said it's okay. But I wanted to ask. I guess I'm having trouble getting used to the idea that I can have friends now."

"It's fine. But I guess it's a good idea to let me know in advance so I don't make plans."

She came closer and crawled up into my lap. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and we sat like that for a long time, enjoying the feeling of loving someone and being loved. It has been a long time for me and it has been forever for her. It's a wonderful feeling.

She finally got up and said, "I'll go call them and tell them it's okay. Thanks, Paul."

She didn't move, though. She stood in front of me looking very uncomfortable. I smiled and asked, "Okay. What's wrong now?"

She blushed and in a voice so quiet I almost couldn't hear her she said, "I feel like I should ... I mean I want ... can I please call you dad? I don't want to make you uncomfortable. And I know that I probably won't be here for long once you turn all that stuff over to the cops. But I love you so much and you're more of a father to me than Dan ever was. I can't help thinking of you as my father. I want you to be my dad."

I got up and held her tight. I had to. I didn't want her to see how moist my eyes were. I kissed her forehead and said, "I would be truly honored to have you call me dad. I couldn't ask for a nicer daughter."

We stood like that for a long time. Tawney was crying and I was fighting to hold back the tears. I haven't cried since I was a young child. But I came very close to bawling like a baby right then.

I finally pushed her away and in a voice choked with emotion I said, "Go call your friends. I have to start supper."

"I'll come down and help as soon as I tell them ... dad. I do love you. I love you so much."

I growled, "Get the hell out of here!"

She grinned and ran off.

Sunday was interesting. Tawney entertained a couple of her friends for the first time. They swam and played and had a ball. Tawney showed her friends her new room and all of her new clothes and gadgets. I gathered that they know her pretty well and are aware of the strange life she has lived up until now. They were happy for her, glad that she's free now of her strange life as a prisoner of her parents.

Tyrrell called me at around three to let me know he'll be visiting Amber at four. I called her to tell her that she should expect company.

She groaned but only said, "Alright," and then hung up.

I could almost see her face and the dismay she must have felt at the idea of another strange man showing up to rape her in her own home with impunity.

Just before four I went into my computer room and plugged a set of headphones into the recorder for the living room bug. I wanted to hear the reactions of Amber and Dan when Tyrrell showed up.

It turned out to be worth the price of admission. Dan opened the door when Tyrrell rang the bell. Amber was apparently waiting in the living room. I heard her gasp when she saw who her company is. I could just imagine her face. If the kids weren't still here I might have gone over to watch.

I listened as Tyrrell ordered Dan to get him a beer and took a seat. He ordered Amber to strip. I heard a strange noise as her clothing rustled. It took me a moment to realize that she was crying quietly as she stripped for my landscaper.

Dan returned with the beer. Tyrrell ordered him to sit on the couch so he wouldn't miss anything. Then he said, "It's been a long time since I fucked a white bitch. But this is going to be special. I never fucked a bitch that didn't want to fuck before. And I damn sure never fucked a white bitch in front of her wimpy husband. This is going to be a lot of fun.

"I bet you never had any black cock before. Have you?"

I guess she shook her head. I didn't hear anything.

"Danny boy, get your ass up and come over here. I want you to do me a favor. You can be my official cameraman this afternoon. I want something to remember this day by. You know how to use a movie camera?"

I guess he did. I didn't hear any instructions. A minute later I heard Tyrrell say, "Okay, Amber. Let's introduce you to your first black cock."

I heard movement and the sound of Tyrrell undressing. A moment later he said, "On your knees, bitch. That's a good girl. Now kiss it.

"Oh yeah! That's good. Use your tongue."

It was several minutes before I heard Tyrrell sit down and say, "Okay, Amber. I hear you learned to suck a cock real good. Let's see what you can do with that licorice stick."

I heard the sounds of loud, sloppy, slurping oral sex interspersed with the occasional sound of Amber gagging on his cock. It went on and on until it was boring. I wasn't paying any attention to the time but it must have been at least fifteen minutes before Tyrrell moaned and announced, "Here it comes, bitch! If you spill a drop the next load is going up your fucking ass.

"Come on, Danny boy! Get me some good close-ups of the bitch drinking my cum."

I heard her choking as she struggled to swallow his cum. But I guess she did it. He didn't complain out loud if she didn't.

A minute later, Tyrrell said, "Alright, let's go upstairs. I want to fuck you in your bed so that every time you go to bed at night from now on you'll be able to picture my black ass pounding into your skinny little wife, Danny boy."

I was getting tired of eavesdropping. But I plugged the headphones into the bedroom bug for a few minutes before going downstairs. I heard Tyrrell lie down on their bed and order Amber to eat his ass for a few minutes while he rested up to fuck her cunt.

He ordered Dan to get some good close-ups. The next time I see Tyrrell I'm going to have to ask him for a copy of the movie he made. It sounded a lot more interesting than the porn I used to watch when I was a kid.

Amber was still eating his ass when I got up and went back downstairs. I made note of the fact that I was aroused. I was aroused during the gang bang in the bar and while I watched Amber strip and prepare to serve her manager at the bank.

But even though I'm horny and she's readily available, I have no desire to fuck Amber again. I don't quite understand that. My original plan was to fuck her as often as I could get an erection until I turned her over to the cops. I hate her passionately. But there's no denying that she is one sexy piece of ass.

Yet I have no desire to fuck her again. Even as horny as I am, I can't bring myself to cross the street and fuck that cold bitch. Doesn't that beat all?! In fact, I regret fucking her the one time I did it.

I found the girls on the patio. I asked if they wanted to stay for supper but they had to go home.

I offered to drive them home but they both live nearby. They thanked me and said goodbye. Tawney showed them out. She returned a few minutes later and sat down in my lap. She thanked me over and over for making all her dreams come true.

I kissed her and said, "Sweetheart, you're paying me back many times over. I don't believe I've ever felt so loved and appreciated in my life. I'm almost glad Amber and Dan fucked me over the way they did. It was worth it to have you in my life."

She started crying again. I held her in my arms and decided then and there that if I can't get legal custody of her through the courts then I'll find some other means. In only four days this wonderful little girl has become someone I cannot live without.

Up until now, for a decade and a half the focus of my life has been on obtaining revenge. I still want my revenge. But this girl, this sweet, beautiful, wonderful little girl has become the focus of my life. No wonder people like kids!

We finally went inside and I gave Tawney another cooking lesson. We cleaned up after dinner. Then we went to the mall to buy some sports bras and a good pair of running shoes for her.

With a minimum of embarrassment we were able to find half a dozen running bras that promised to hold her small breasts in place. I was surprised at how much more difficult it was to find a pair of decent running shoes for her. Most of the shoes made for girls her age are designed to impress her friends. I finally gave up trying to find them at the mall and we drove to a sporting goods store and got them.

We changed into our suits when we got home and swam for a while. I watched Tawney for a few minutes. I was very impressed with how quickly she's becoming a skilled swimmer.

After we swam our laps we were standing together in the shallow end of the pool. She saw the pride on my face, shrugged and said, "It isn't so hard. It's like dancing in water. I just watched you to learn the steps. I want you to be proud of me."

I took her in my arms and said, "I couldn't be more proud of you. And I could not love you more."

It may have been just my imagination. But she seems to be changing so much, so very quickly. She's becoming much more confident and self assured. She holds her head up. She smiles.

I observed her with her friends earlier. I was really impressed. She was so outgoing, so genuinely nice. I wasn't kidding when I told her that I couldn't be more proud of her. And I couldn't feel any differently if she was my biological offspring. I adore her and her well being has quickly become the focus of my life. If the state decides that she cannot stay with me I'm not sure I'll survive.

We sat under the awning and enjoyed each other's company for a while. Once we were dry we went inside. We changed into shorts and t-shirts and I checked my email.

One good thing about not having had an email account for all these years is that I don't get much spam. I don't get much email, either. So it doesn't take long to check.

I didn't want to listen to any more of the Amber and Dan show. But it has to be done. It'll be even harder to stomach if I let it get backed up. Until those two animals are locked up it's important that I know what they're talking about when they're alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.