Do Me, Too, Please
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom had to be away overnight and she got us one of our former babysitters to come in. She also helped us study geography, female geography.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

"The first thing is, I shave my pubes. So, you see everything. Some girls are natural with bushy pubes, some are trimmed nice and neat, sometimes with a pattern, some, like me, shave it all off."

"I really like it like your's Dawn, it's so pretty," Bert said.

"Now, have you heard about the clit, the clitoris?"

We both nodded.

"Well, look right in here," she said as her fingers spread the top of her pussy apart. "See that right there, that little bump. That's it and it's real sensitive. It's like the underneath of the head of your dicks.

"It really feels good being rubbed gently or licked, even sucked on real easy. If you rub it, get some spit or juices from the girl and make sure it's wet. It really is a hot button. Wanna rub it a bit?"

I wet my finger in my mouth and touched it, then rubbed up and down.

"Mmm, feels nice, Greg. Try licking it."

I lost no time getting right up there and licking up and down across her clit. Oh, my cock was like diamonds.

"Ohh, yes, mmm, that's really good. You'll make a lot of girls happy doing that. Bert, how about you?"

I moved away and Bert got up and touched and licked on her just as I had.

"You two are nice to have around. Okay, my pussy. These are my labia, means 'lips', and lips are for kissing, right. These lips just love being kissed, mmm, french-kissed. Which reminds me, have you ever been french-kissed?"

"Um, no, not really," I said and Bert added, "Me, neither."

"Okay, now normally you don't start off kissing, even french-kissing when you're naked like this, just pretend we have clothes on. Get up here with me, Bert on this side, you, Greg, over here," so we both got up and sat next to our beautifully naked babysitter.

She turned to me and said, "You use your tongue when you french. You can start by just putting it in a little, then let the girl do it, see what she does, do it like she does. You can move your tongue around in her mouth but the hottest, sexiest thing is to fuck her mouth with your tongue. Now, Greg, let's start with you."

She leaned over and gave me a nice, firm kiss. Nice. Then, I felt her tongue just slip inside my mouth just a bit and slide sideways across my lips. Hmm, nice. Then, her tongue came in further, wiping around the inside of my mouth, than back out and I put mine in. This was very nice. Next, her tongue came in my mouth and began going in and out just like she was fucking me with it. Oh, yeah, big hard-on time. I couldn't help but be rubbing her perfect boobs as she kissed me like that.

Then, it was Bert's turn. I still played with her breasts as she kissed my brother, I wasn't about to give up those beautiful round breasts. Then, in a few minutes, we were back to our lessons in the female anatomy.

"Okay, guys, back to my pussy. I'm sure you don't mind returning to me down here. My labia, lips. See, there are the outer ones, and, look, here are the inner ones. As, I said, lips love to be kissed. Who'd like to go first?"

We both answered at the same time and she said the youngest could go first, so Bert get up close between her legs and began kissing and licking her up and down.

"Mmm, nice, Bert, just don't forget my clit. Also you can pull open my labia gently to get your tongue further up inside me and lick around my vaginal opening, my pussy hole. Here, look. See up in there?"

So Bert did what she suggested, carefully opening her up and tonguing up inside her.

"Oh, Bert, yes, that's really good," she said as she moved her hips around, obviously enjoying my brother's oral pleasuring.

"Mmm, oh, Bert, that's really, good, just right, oh, right up inside like that."

She was breathing harder and there were pinkish splotches across her chest and neck.

"Now, you, Greg. Whew, two of you. Gettin' me wound-up."

I got down right in front of her beautiful pussy, oh, it was beautiful, and began to lick up and down. Then I ran my tongue all around the outside of her pussy, round and round, finally taking my index fingers and gently opening her lips and probing up inside.

"Oh, Greg, oh, that's so good, oooh, way up in there. Oh, god, that's so good. Oh, just do it, don't stop, just don't stop."

I can tell she's really turned-on, really excited, her hips bucking back and forth as I put my tongue all around in her.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, oh, oh, Greg, don't stop, it's so good. Yes, mmm."

She had clamped her legs around my neck and pulled my face into her pussy, oh, what a way to die. Then, she relaxed her legs and I could get my breath.

"Oh, wow. I'm a little out of breath. Ohh, that was great. Gee, guy's, you got me off good. You're both gonna make your girlfriends happy doing that."

We both smiled proudly, our faces still wet with Dawn's juices, waiting for whatever was next.

"Okay, now I want each of you to finger me. Now, be careful you don't jab me or get me with a sharp fingernail. Go ahead."

I was nearer to her so I put my finger in her slit, moved it up and down a bit and pressed inward. It slid right in, right into a warm, slippery love garden that I wanted to crawl into my self.

"Go in and out but also rub all around the inside, see what I feel like on the inside."

Greg. Put in another finger. It's all right."

I slid in a second finger twisting my hand around to rub all around inside her.

""Oooh, go right back to where you were a second ago, more, a little more, oooh, yes, right there, rub right there. Mmm, yes, that's really good right there. Just a little more, mmm, you're really making me hot, Greg. Whew, let Bert have a turn."

I pulled out of Dawn and Bert got up close and very carefully and slowly led a finger up into Dawn's pussy.

"Oh, wow, you feel really nice in there."

"Ha, just wait until you put something else up in there," she said making me realize that this was probably going to go as far as I had hoped it would.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.