Big Temptation - Cover

Big Temptation

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Chapter 6: Rock Hard Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rock Hard Bottom - I'm sure everyone has fantasized about a friend's parent. And we have all wondered if they felt the same way occasionally. This is a story about just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy   Big Breasts  

(This is part two of the long chapter that was split. It gets pretty kinky, so turn down the lights and unbutton those pants )

A noise of loud, plodded footsteps grew louder until they stopped near the hallway and a hand was slapped to the wall. Misty jumped from Josh's lap and stared across the room.

Melissa appeared in the doorway, poised and statuesque, dominant in posture. One leg was thrust out, forcing the hips into a modeled pose. Her arm was hanging on the wall, outstretched from her formed torso. She bore lustrous black high heels laced to the top. Fishnet stockings lined her up smooth legs to her meaty thighs. They were cut off close to the waist by a navy blue spandex jumpsuit that outlined her voluptuous figure. It was bound, tight to her full figured body and had a support brassiere, lifting her great melons and exposing the cleavage to the room. In the middle of her belly, a black lyrca laced to her chest; navy curtained over the dark colored middle. The thin blue straps stretched over her shoulders, revealing her broad body. It was all topped off with a police cap, with a polished badge stamped in the middle.

"Geez Misty. I said to warm him up. You didn't have to fire him off so quickly," Melissa said.

"Sorry, I just ... could not resist." Misty said in a persnickety way. Misty backed away slowly, dropping into the adjacent couch. She relaxed herself and watched Melissa closely.

Melissa strutted towards the young man, crossing one leg over the other, keeping herself balanced. She revealed a pair of silver handcuffs, jingling in her grasp. "Now, you have been a bad boy, Josh," Melissa started, "I wasn't enough for you? So, you had to go to your other friend's mom? How ... backstabbing." Josh was nearly convinced Melissa was seriously upset about Misty. However, she was playing a game with him. Melissa grabbed Josh's arm, hoisted him up and roughly handled him. She turned him to face her, and stared at his package. Melissa rudely clutched Josh's berries. Josh felt a dull pain surge through his stomach. "This is the culprit! I am going to have to arrest you!" Melissa jerked his cock, pulling the entire member, as if trying to detach it from his pelvis. As she let go, it bounced back into its original form.

Melissa controlled Josh's body. She turned him away from her and bent him over, bringing his hands to his back. She slapped one cuff over his wrist and the other followed. She locked the cuffs, hearing the clicks trap Josh's mobility. Melissa kicked Josh to his knees; his head fell into Misty's big lap. She stared at him, trying not to laugh.

A blissful, creamy scent drifted into Josh's nasal passages. He could not figure what it was. Misty spread her legs instinctively. Josh's face fell deeper in between her legs. He felt a hand push him, brutally into Misty's crotch. His face rubbed against the soft cotton. He heard Misty giggling and bouncing. Misty's stomach was pouncing on top of his head and her thick thighs were nearly suffocating him. They closed in on his head like cave walls in an Indiana Jones movie. The hand shoved Josh harder and deeper into Misty's hairy crotch. Single pubic hairs were peering through the threading. Josh's eyes were tightly sealed but, his mouth and nose absorbed a delicate scent. It was a mixture of perspiration, arousal, and creamy milk.

Josh's cheeks were warmed by Misty's chubby thighs. Squeezing his skull, Misty shouted, "Stop pushing him Melissa! He's tickling me!" Josh squeals and laughs were muffled under Misty's body. Melissa finally pulled Josh out by his hair crudely and painfully.

Witnessing Misty grinning and Melissa laughing, Josh could not help but feel embarrassed. Warm, soothing hands touched along his arched back. They were spread along his sides and rib cage; felt along his masculine figure. For a strange reason, it turned all three of them on, almost equally. Melissa ran her fingers along Josh's spine; she massaged his broad shoulders, inching across the toned skin. Her fingernails dug into the first layer of skin, scratching down his back. Josh cringed at the sudden pain. Melissa felt along his waist, tracing around his hips; her fingers reached around to scan his abdominals; his dark pubic hair fluffed from his crotch, trialing a thin line to his belly button. Josh had been erect through most of this adventure. But, for some reason, his blood was no longer flowing as it should. His penis was half-limp but, his mind was aroused.

Melissa continued her exploration of Josh's anatomy. It heavenly for her. She longed for closure and magnificent features that she rarely saw. Melissa took advantage of her innocent tool. She imagined the future of having a secret lover. Someone who wasn't obligated, but who enjoyed her company. And someone who cared for her because it was their nature.

Josh leaned more into Misty who started rubbing his back. Her hands were chilly and rougher than Melissa's. Josh's spine tingled with anxiety from overwhelming attention. Melissa dared to venture in places where Josh had never felt himself. Hair trickled between his cheeks, curling from the crack and spreading to his legs. Melissa felt along the fur on his back side. Groping his large butt cheek, she slid her middle finger down the crack, sensationally tickling Josh. Startled, Josh jumped from her. "What the hell?!"

Melissa chuckled and repositioned him. "What did you do?" Misty asked.

"All I did was tickle his crack," Melissa said.

"Aw, come on Josh. Let her do what she needs to do. I promise, you will like it."

Melissa grabbed each cheek, spreading to open a hairy hole. She leaned closer, her nose touching the crack, and touched her lips to it. To Josh's discomfort, Melissa moved deeper within him. Melissa's lips tingled Josh's nerves. It was a pleasure he had never felt before. An eerie, nerve wracking phenomenon, that reerected his cock.

"Relax," Melissa rose from his anus, "You need to relax your muscles."

"Yes, Josh. Trust us, it will be much easier if you just relax." Misty patted his back.

Josh tried to relax his muscles. He loosened his backside, his mind still tense and unready. He thought he would accidentally let out undesired gas. But, he trusted the ladies advice enough to take it. Either that, or he was not in any position to think freely ... or think at all. A wet, slick fire within his hole erupted his pheromones. He grunted, jerking his head up. Misty kept his head down, shushing and trying to comfort him. She massaged his back while Melissa rimmed him. Her tongue ringed around the hole, slurping distinct juices from him. The taste was covered by the excitement and ecstasy looming in the air.

Josh squeezed his fists tightly, wriggling, attempting to escape. But, from what?, he asked himself. Two big, irresistibly sexy ladies kept him sandwiched between them. This was the fantasy he had been yearning for. The scene was so hot, so steamy and kinky, that he could not wrap his head around it. But something that bothered him was the feeling of confinement. He was held captive; forced into submission; dominated to obedience. Melissa's rim job flared his insides. It was a bizarre feeling to his behind. Josh had only experimented once in the shower with anal play. It was incredibly uncomfortable and easily revoked. But, somehow, Josh let Melissa into his ass; for some whack reason, it was pleasurable.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.