Big Temptation - Cover

Big Temptation

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Chapter 5: A Friendly Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Friendly Surprise - I'm sure everyone has fantasized about a friend's parent. And we have all wondered if they felt the same way occasionally. This is a story about just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy   Big Breasts  

(This was originally part one of a long chapter but I decided to separate them into two individual chapters.)

The day went by so fast for Josh. No matter what had happened, he had this goofy grin cracked across his face. He had not seen Melissa for the entire day after their adventure. He could still taste bits of semen within his throat. Every time he closed his eyes, Melissa's voluptuous body dangled within his lids. However, he found it increasingly difficult to look Tyler directly in the eyes. Josh felt ashamed and embarrassed. It was a queer feeling of regret. Why would he regret such an arousing and astonishing event? It was a memory that would grace him forever ... or haunt him. No one knew their secret. No one knew that Josh had lost his virginity to his best friend's mother. No one knew that he had tasted his own sperm. At every thought came indignity but arousal soon after. Was he sick in the head? How could he like big women? He had since he was a preteen. But, why was it such a reprehensible fetish that he had to keep secret from everyone? And how did Melissa uncover his thoughts buried amongst his mind's deep abyss? Josh was worried that this secret may spill into the public. His heart raced in panic. Josh could not stand himself.

The days flew by in the spring. Josh's usual routine of his school and home life had been disrupted by his abnormal and obsessive thoughts. He declined Tyler's offers to hang out. Josh was so trapped within his ego and conscience, he found it impossible to bring himself to the house in which he left his heart.

The first Monday of spring break started around noon. The sun was fading in and out of the clouds, lighting a breezy afternoon. Josh started by eating and cleaning up. He was watching television when his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was Tyler...

["Hey, you up yet?"]

Josh's heart sunk. He did not know what to do. He longed for a rejuvenated friendship but could not find the courage to reply. 15 minutes later, Josh's pocket vibrated.

["Hello? Are you there? Wake up sleepy head."]

This one was suspicious. Guys don't text each other like this but, who knows? It could be a joke or Tyler could be drunk at 1 P.M. Josh tried to go with his mentality but found it awful stressful to rebel.

["Yeah. I'm up."] Josh finally replied.

["What are you doing today?"]

Josh tried to think of an excuse. He glided his fingers across his number keys several times before texting back.

["Nothing really but, I think my parents want me to do yard work."]

There was a longer pause this time until the incoming message.

["That's too bad because I had a surprise for you ;)"]

Josh did a double take. He was baffled at the message. Could it be? Could Melissa be texting him? Josh denied this silly and unlikely thought but came back, curious to where it would lead. But he had to be sure it was who he thought. Otherwise, he would sound insane.

["Who is this?"]

Josh waited, timidly for the next reply.

["Who do you think?"]

Now, whoever was on the other line was playing with him. It could equally be either Tyler or his mother.

["Tyler?"]

["Close, but think of the person raised him."]

Melissa ... Josh had to be 100% certain that it was her. He thought of something that only she would know but, wouldn't sound strange if it were someone else.

["What did we do last time I was over?"]

Josh's heart pounded against his ribs.

["That's a good question. What did we do?"]

Damn it Melissa, I'm trying to figure out what you want ... Why can't you just tell me straight forward.

[I'm asking you, Melissa.]

[I remember having dessert with a salty finish. ;)]

Josh finally knew for sure who it was and had a slight idea of what she wanted. His thoughts were swarming from kinky schemes to outrageous plans. He began typing, but deleted his words. He began it again, but erased it. He was stuck in his mind. Like, a brain fart. A notice on his screen interrupted thoughts.

[Come over Joshie, I got a surprise for you.]

Josh's throat closed up. What could it be? Josh wanted to teleport to her house. If he had a car, he would screech those tires down the few blocks where she lived. He rushed upstairs and changed into his newest most expensive pair of boxers. They were white with pictures of Tweety Bird printed across the stretchy cotton. He wore a cacky colored pair of cargo shorts and put on a musky, spicy cologne that stung his nostrils. Josh never wore cologne but, this was a momentous occasion. He tried his best to not keep Melissa waiting. He was so excited and overwhelmed with anxiety that he would scramble around looking for things he just put down.

As soon as he could, he told his parents that he was heading over to Tyler's house and zipped out the front door. He started running at race pace. He thought to himself about the years of track finally paid off. With every stride, he neared his dream destination. In no time at all, Josh ran up the driveway and stopped at the front door. He raised his fist to the glass screen door when, the door behind it opened. A woman, much shorter than he, appeared in the threshold. It was Drew's mother.

Josh's face became disgruntled and his legs felt like jelly. He felt angry for a moment. What was this? Is she playing a cruel joke Melissa was playing? He could not figure out this puzzle that lay before him.

In a very slight nasally voice, the woman spoke, "Hey, Josh." She had a weird smile which illuminated her hazel eyes behind her elliptical glasses.

"Hey, Misty," Josh hesitated. His voice had a disappointed tone. He entered the house and proceeded to the family room where his summoner was sitting on the couch, puffing on a cigarette. Melissa winked at Josh and gave him a predator-like look. She extinguished her stick, got up and came close to the young man. Josh glanced behind him but saw an empty hall way.

Where had Misty gone?

Melissa smooched Josh on the lips. He felt a minor reassurance with the connection they made. "Hey, go keep Misty company and I will go get your surprise," Melissa whispered into his ear. The moment aroused Josh but, he did not know what to think or do. He decided to talk to Misty as Melissa told him to so. He undecidedly strode into the kitchen, spotting Misty eating a sandwich.

"Um, hey Misty." Josh greeted her. Misty finished chewing her food and looked at him.

"So, I hear Melissa has a surprise for you," Misty blurted.

Josh's heart stopped. As much as it has been put through, Josh should be dead by now. Was Misty kidding around? Did Melissa tell Misty about everything that happened between them? Or does she just know that there is a surprise and nothing else. Josh stood, baffled and dumbstruck.

"You know," Misty continued, "I had a feeling you had a thing for her."

Josh gulped, "I'm not sure I know what you mean," the words slipped between his quivering lips.

Misty giggled, putting her fist to her mouth. "Don't worry, I'm the only one she has told about your little adventures."

Josh almost fainted. He could hear the blood vessels in his ear pulsate and drown out the environment.

"Who do you think was texting you to come over?" Misty asked, "She told me to text you to come over. Tyler got grounded from his phone so, I used it for her."

Josh swallowed again, "What's the surprise?" Josh asked in curiosity.

"I'm not sure," Misty replied, "But I know it's something real kinky."

Josh had no idea what she meant. His limbs were ready to collapse from the straining nerves. His mind drifted into several random fantasies. He couldn't seem to grasp the reality he was in. The overwhelming stirring of nerves was now getting redundant. Josh half-wished that Misty or Melissa would just get to the point and stop teasing him. But the spontaneity and mystery thrilled him. Misty stood up to put her plate away.

Misty had slipped into Josh's fantasies on rare occasions before. He thought for a concise moment about her. It was an odd phenomenon; a strange dream that may come to his presence. Josh stared at her and admired her in a way that he hadn't in a long while.

She was a larger lady than Melissa. You could tell that her body was built to hold her curves. It was wider and sturdier than that of Melissa's. Her breasts were large and roundly tuned. She had a stubby appearance because of her broad figure. The butt extruded from her backside, very well rounded and ample. Misty had strong, robust legs but, small feet. Her hair was feathery and long; light brunette with a few gray streaks in her bangs. Her skin was healthier than Melissa's but, had slightly more age marks.

Misty was dressed in a very thin, white t-shirt that was a little over-sized. Under was some sort of faded green tank top that was visible through the over shirt. She wore denim shorts that were unusually high for her typical attire. They drew out her thick, muscular legs, barely covering her fleshy thighs.

"—Why don't you go wait on the couch for her?" Misty interrupted Josh's admiration and thoughts. He glanced up, returning to the room.

"Huh?"

"Go wait on the couch, Josh," Misty urged him. Josh's brows rose in surprise but, he returned to the family room, which was freakishly tidier than usual. The two adjacent couches looked recently cleaned, matching the carpet. Josh sat down on the larger couch.

He wiped his sweaty palms on his shorts. He was preparing for just about any possibility. He scanned the room, listening in to the clatters in the kitchen. Suddenly, they stopped and he heard footsteps approaching the room he was present in. Misty came through the corner, walking majestically towards Josh. She stood above him, looking upon Josh's innocent brown eyes. She took his hand and propped him up. Josh followed Misty's motions and rubbed his body up against hers.

"She told me to get you warmed up," Misty muttered.

"Sh-she did what?" Josh replied.

"I've always wondered what she found so charming about you. Now, I think I know. It's that innocent and confused look on your face." Misty giggled and moved closer, pressing her sizable balloons onto Josh's torso. She closed her eyes and sealed her lips against Josh's. He returned but, puckering his lips but loosening the muscles to let Misty lips melt into his. Josh touched her arm, sliding his fingers under the cotton sleeve; the other hand wrapping around her neck, supporting her head. Josh took a more dominant role in this sequence by sandwiching her top lip between his and inhaling her breath from her lungs.

Misty's hands wandered around Josh's core. She snuck her palms up his t-shirt, feeling his smooth, toned flesh. Misty's heart sank. It had been years since she had even touched a man. And decades since she felt such a muscular, firm body. She lifted his shirt up, pausing briefly from snogging. Josh pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his quaffed hair back into place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.