Big Temptation
Chapter 3: Confronting the Bear

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Confronting the Bear - I'm sure everyone has fantasized about a friend's parent. And we have all wondered if they felt the same way occasionally. This is a story about just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy   Big Breasts  

This is more of a mood setter. There is a hot sexual encounter but, also a storyline

Josh was at home lying in his bed in his small room. He lay thinking about what had happened. Josh had barely had a girlfriend in high school but, let alone had sex with anyone. It was as if it was a treat for being rejected so many times. He was very shy at school and typically hung out with his close friends instead of having many, many friends. The idea refreshed in his mind and made him giggle and wonder.

Over the next few days, his relationship with his best friend, Tyler became very awkward and secretive. They had always joked about each other's mothers, but whenever he said a joke, Josh felt a burst of anxiety and immorality. He started to feel like he was avoiding Tyler. This was especially true when he would visit Tyler's house. What made it even more awkward was when Melissa would flirt with him. She would give him a little wink every now and then and pat his bottom when he left her presence. Josh's body was incredibly dazed. He knew that he wanted to keep the relations with Melissa but, thought about how it had affected their bond over the years.

It had been two weeks since their last sexual encounter. Josh knew he probably could have seduced Melissa but, was still the shy boy he had always been. The plans this weekend were to spend the night at Tyler's house with Drew. Drew lived about a block away and had been friends with Tyler since Elementary and with Josh since middle school. Drew had long, brownish red hair. His facial features were oddly feminine. However, he had been notorious for having many girlfriends. This made up for being teased for looking like a girl. The three were used to hanging out, playing video games, watching T.V., and joking around.

The three were in Tyler's living room, watching television while Melissa made dinner for all of them. "Josh, can you come help me?" Melissa's voice echoed to the living room. Josh felt a jolt of nervousness. He entered the kitchen noticing Melissa staring at him. She looked like a puma, ready to pounce. "Hey sweetie, can you get some cereal for me," Melissa said, seductively, "It's on the top shelf" Josh looked up and found the cereal box, out of place on the very top shelf. He had to stand on his tip toes to reach it. Suddenly, he felt two hands on his love handles and waist. He stopped, turning his head back.

"Um, what's are you doing?" Josh chuckled.

"Just keeping your balance, hun." Melissa replied, on the spot. Josh resumed and retrieved the box, all the while Melissa moved her hand to his buttocks. She pushed against his cheeks as he came back down.

"Here," Josh handed the Cheerio's box to her, "Anything else?"

"Well, I might need you to get a pan from under the stove. You know, when you get older, your back starts to hurt when you bend down." Josh bent down and retrieved the pan, feeling a finger run up the crack of his bum and under the back of his shirt. Josh felt extremely weird. This sensation was alien and bizarre. Melissa rubbed up his smooth back and felt his built sides. Josh turned around, staring at her. She was smiling, giddily. Her cheeks were plump and rosy.

"H-Here," Josh stuttered as he handed the pan to Melissa. She moved to his body, leaning in and kissing his plump lips. Josh nervously kissed back. He placed his hands on her wide hips. They shared a spark of passion, both feeling a strange and taboo love. Melissa moved her tongue into Josh's mouth, feeling a soft and rough at the same time. He moved his hand steadily up her lumpy body. He was looking for any questionable reaction from her. Melissa embraced Josh's actions by kissing faster and rougher. He came to her bosom. Josh caressed the heavy melon in his cupped hand. The bra under her thin, silk shirt was lifting them up, higher than he remembered. Josh felt a poking part, the nipple. Melissa released a short moan of satisfaction. Josh was very overwhelmed. He did not think about anything other than Melissa's breast. In fact, occasionally, his mouth would stop moving.

Melissa moved his hand down the softness of her stomach to her pant button. Josh was at a crossroad. He had to decide whether she wanted him to go up her shirt or into her slacks. He couldn't possibly do anything inside the pants. They were too close to other people and could not think of any way to bring pleasure while standing up. Josh thought that going up the shirt was the logical reason.

Josh began to lift Melissa's shirt slightly to feel her squishy stomach. Melissa flicked the button of her pants open. She pulled the rest of her gut out from under the waistline. Josh's hand glided across the silky pink panties. They were extremely bright and vivid. The panties were a little damp towards the bottom. Suddenly, Josh heard shifting in the next room. His head flung to the entrance of the kitchen, his heart pounding. He could hear Tyler and Drew talking to each other. Melissa looked at him, "Don't worry about the others, I'll keep an eye out." She winked at him and ordered, "Now, get down there."

Josh's heart skipped a beat. He was shocked but, obeyed the woman's authority. Melissa backed up to the counter, lifting her pear-shaped butt above the marble. Her slacks fell to her ankles. Josh gripped the end of the panties and pulled them from her crotch. He saw a clean, fresh crack. He was astonished; it looked very different. "Y-you shaved?" Josh stuttered.

"Well, I needed to give you a look at the actual thing. Do you like it?" Melissa replied.

"Yeah, I do." Josh stared at the smooth vagina. He saw a small bud popped over the crack. He lowered his head into Melissa's groin. He smelt a strong, distinct odor that tickled his nostril and aroused him. He placed his finger on the crack, wiggling it in, and finding the clitoris. It was soft and tight. Melissa spread her thighs to give Josh better access. He opened the walls and looked at the pussy. He couldn't help but notice how different it looked in real life. He had seen a woman's vagina before; never in person. (It had been to dark to see her goods during the last encounter.) Perhaps it was the moment that made it look different. But, whatever it was, it gave Josh a very high arousal. His cock was as hard as a rock. It felt incredibly uncomfortable against his denim jeans but, Josh just ignored it.

Josh's finger slid across the crack and into the lips. Her pussy was oozing fluid onto his hand. Josh was surprised. All of this was new to him. The warm liquid helped lubricate his finger when he dove deeper. "Use two, hun," Melissa moaned. Josh obeyed without second thoughts. He shoved another finger into her snatch. Melissa groaned with pleasure. "Deeper! Come on Joshie!" Josh felt the encouragement flow through his heart. He used much force and felt his fingers slide past a knot-like portion, and into a tight hole. He repeated this motion, going faster, and faster. He saw her belly and thighs jiggle. Her belly button engorged her stomach. Melissa began to breathe heavy and let out sighs of pleasure. Josh's hand was drenched in pre cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.