My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters - Cover

My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by giddings

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of my introduction to sex from a young age. Then it carries through my sexual experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Daughter   First   Anal Sex  

"Follow me, I have the key to the summer house, we can spend the rest of the day there, my mum won't be home until 7.00pm so we have plenty of time" she said taking me by the hand and leading me round the landscaped gardens and flower beds until we came to a large privet hedge with a archway. Inside of the arch was a lawn with the summer house over the far side. As Walked across the lawn Claire explained that her mum had this built because she liked sun bathing in the nude. Claire unlocked and opened the front door, she then led me across to another door to the right hand side of the lounge.

"Open it" she said grinning from ear to ear. I did as she asked and to my surprise this was a bedroom with a double bed.

"How is your pussy, is it still sore?" I asked as I was worried I may hurt her more if she was still sore and I fucked her tight pussy again. " Not now because when I got home I had a nice long soothing bath using some of mum's bath oils, all I have on is this dress and my pussy is ready and waiting for you feel" she said as she stepped closer to me and pulled my tee shirt up over my head. With my chest naked she began running her hands over my chest and playing with my man nipples. With Claire's hands on me caressing my chest, along with the thought of her with no panties on made my cock stir inside my shorts.

Kissing her I ran my right hand up her thighs, upon reaching her pussy my fingers found her wet vagina entrance, making them wet with her juices I rubbed her clit in little circular movements.

"Oh yes that's nice!!!! Oh no don't stop" she moaned. Keeping one hand on her pussy, with my other hand I undid the buttons of her dress and pushing it off her shoulders letting slide to the floor.

Turning her round I guided her backwards towards the bed then with a little push she fell back onto the bed, taken a bit by surprise she landed with her legs open showing her pussy with tiny beads of juices on her pussy lips.

"That's not fair!!, you still have your shorts on" she exclaimed, as she sat back up, pulling my shorts down.

Then as my semi hard cock sprang out she took hold of it, bent forward and started licking and then sucking my bell end like aunty did to me.

Here was this 14 year old girl that this morning was a virgin, now here she is licking a sucking my cock.

"When did you learn to do that" I asked as I stood there enjoying the sensations running through my body.

"I have been sneakily been reading my mum's book called "The Joys Of Sex", and while soaking in the bath, I read the chapter on oral sex" she replied, and before I had chance to move my cock was back in her mouth.

I was getting aroused so quick that I had to do something, leaving Claire sitting up I pulled my cock from her mouth, then dropping down onto my knees, my left hand caressed her tits while my mouth sucked her nipples and my right hand went to her pussy. With her pussy now being so juicy my middle finger slipped into her easily while my thumb teased her clit.

Her pussy was so sensitive after the fucking it had in the morning it didn't take long before she was close to cumming.

Moving my mouth from her nipples I pushed her flat onto the bed and moved my mouth down to her pussy as I wanted her to make her cum with my tongue and taste her pussy juices. With my tongue lapping away at her clit and my fingers teasing her sensitive nipples I knew she was getting close to cumming when she screamed out " Don't stop I'm going to have an" the rest of the sentence was drowned out by a very loud noisy moan as her orgasm began, as her juices seeped out, I licking them into my mouth and swallowing every last drop.

The taste of her pussy made my cock so hard that I had to get it into her pussy, so pulling her so her bum was on the edged of the bed, being so excited I rammed my cock all the way into her for getting how tight her pussy was, it made her scream out in shock as it went all the way in with one thrust. With my cock buried deep inside her she sat up put head on my shoulder with her arms around me I then began fucking her with long hard strokes.

"Go on fuck me, fuck my pussy make me cum again, cum inside me like you did this morning as it was nice feeling your cock swell then shoot cum into me" she said already panting in anticipation. I continued pounding her pussy and rubbing her clit with my fingers at the same time to insure that she would cum again. Claire had a small orgasm and I was just about to shoot my load when Claire froze.

"Mum what are you doing home" she said.

With my cock still inside Claire I turned sharply to see an older version of Claire, standing there dressed in a white blouse, grey knee length pencil skirt black tights or stockings with high heeled shoes on. Then her voice filtered through into my brain.

"What do you think your doing, Get your penis out of my daughter" she said.

Pulling out my still fully erected cock I kept my eyes on her to see what was going to happen next.

"Claire you go up into the house while I talk to this young man, I will talk to you in a bit and close the door as you go out" she said very sternly. I had noticed that as I pulled my cock out of Claire's pussy her mum had a good look at it. As Claire left I was thinking I'm in deep trouble now.

"Sit on the bed While I decide if I tell her father or not" she told me.

I did as I was told, looked up at her waiting for her to decide what to do, then her expression had changed. I still watching and waiting and wondering what she was going to say or do when she looked back down at my now semi hard cock, licking her lips she started undoing her blouse and removed it. Her arms went behind her, I thought at first she was going to undo her bra, but no she undid her skirt, I watched as she slid it slowly over hips letting it fall. My cock had begun to go limp but it soon sprang back to life because of what she had on under her skirt. See through panties with stockings and suspenders.

As I just stared at her too frightened to speak or move as she moved closer to the bed.

"Now listen to me, I have seen the size of your cock I want it up my pussy so here's the deal, If you fuck me and satisfy me you can have Claire for the rest of the day, if you don't want to fuck me then I tell her dad" she said in a menacing way.

I would love to fuck you and it would be my pleasure I thought looking at her gorgeous body.

She moved in close me reached down taking hold of my cock in her hand and wrapping her soft slender fingers around its girth, then began running them up and down my cock a few times getting my cock back into its fully erected state. "My pussy hasn't been fucked for a while as Claire's father is away at sea so it needs a good seeing to

Kicking her shoes off she told me to remove her bra and panties, which I did eagerly, with her naked body at my disposal I began caressing her all over when she pushed me backwards, then climbing onto the bed straddling me she slid herself up my body, I could feel her warm wet pussy lips pressing against me. When her pussy was over my face she lowered herself so her pussy was on my mouth.

"Now suck me, lick me, bite my clit, do whatever you want to my pussy" she said as

she took hold of my wrists and guided my hands to her tits, "squeeze them, pinch my nipples, the harder you do the bigger orgasm I will have" she mumbled.

After what seemed like a few minutes she screamed out with a orgasm that made her juices flow down my throat.

When I had drunk all her juices she moved down so she was positioned over my cock, taking it in her hand guided it into her pussy lips. She thought she had the upper hand but she was wrong because with an upward thrust of my hips my big cock went all the way into her.

""Oh fucking hell that hurt no wonder Claire was sore" she exclaimed as I began teasing her pussy with it.

"Fuck me please fuck me hard, make me cum with your cock" she said pleading with me as my cock was stretching her vagina.

Reaching out I got hold of her tits and gave them some more rough treatment bringing Claire's mum to another orgasm. As I was pounding into her pussy I felt extra movement on the bed, opening my eyes Claire was kneeling beside me naked playing with her pussy, what a waste, I thought. Pulling her over my face with her back to her mum. In some sort of a sexual frenzy I sucked, licked her pussy, I even managed to get a finger into her bum. Claire couldn't hold out for long as she soon cumming in my mouth while I still had my cock deep in her mum's wet sticky pussy.

Claire's mum had now taken control of my cock in her pussy by fucking herself up and down my cock, with each of her downward thrusts I thrust upwards causing her to flinch as my big cock hit her cervix. Her pussy was getting tighter with a combination of her getting close to an orgasm and my cock swelling up ready to cum.

By her reactions I guessed she was about to cum as she rode my cock faster and faster so I matched her, only this time with harder and faster thrusts into her

"Oh yes, keep going, I'm cumming, cum on Robin cum up me I need to feel your cum inside me" she screamed.

I felt her body quiver and shake as her orgasm began, I couldn't hold back anymore, my cock swelled up inside her, I shot what seemed like a barrel load into her.

As I had been playing with Claire's pussy all this time I had managed to work two fingers into her and brought to another little orgasm.

Claire's mum was absolutely shattered, she just rolled off me but to my delight my cock stayed hard.

"Fuck me now, I want to feel your cock up me" Claire said as she laid with her legs apart exposing her pussy.

I sat up looked at Claire's mum laying with her legs open, her juices mixed with cum trickled out of her puffy pussy lips.

I had an idea, after a bit of explaining I got Claire into a 69 position above her mum.

"You can watch me fuck Claire's pussy while Claire licks your pussy out, also you can play with Claire's clit while I fuck her" I told her.

"Mmm sounds nice idea to me" Claire's mum said.

Claire was a bit hesitant at first but once stride her mums head and her mums tongue had touched her clit, she became excited and went down onto her mum's pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.