Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise - Cover

Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise

Copyright© 2010 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adam volunteers to have his dick sucked through a glory hole while his sister Sabrina is invited to a blowjob training class by her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Cream Pie   Spitting  

Sabrina followed Tracy and the other girls into the building. Tracy told the receptionist her name and they all sat down to wait. A few minutes later, a woman in a blue blouse and skirt walked in the room.

"If you ladies will follow me, we can start the class," she said, leading them down the hall next to the one she just came from. Sonya introduced herself as they walked and the other girls introduced themselves as well.

"Excuse me, ma'am," Sabrina said, "What exactly is this place?"

"This facility was formed by the I.F.S. Corporation and is for teaching people various ways of pleasuring their partners. As you can see by the names on these doors we're passing, we have a number of different classes to suit each individual's sexual needs," Sonya explained. "Ah, here we are."

Sonya opened the last door for them as they walked inside and sat down in the chairs.

Sonya knocked on the wall with the hole in it. "Alright, we're ready," she said. Adam took off his pants and positioned his dick and testicles through the hole. Sabrina knew that they were going to use real penises, but was still slightly surprised when she saw the one hanging from the hole. Even though it was flaccid, she could tell that it was bigger than her ex's.

"Alright, ladies, I will first demonstrate the proper technique and then you girls can take turns," Sonya said, getting down on her knees. She grabbed the flaccid dick with her right hand as the women watched intently. "Now, first you want to get the penis erect. You can do this several ways, but what I've found works best is running your tongue along every inch of the shaft, paying special attention to the head." She started licking the underside of Adam's penis and then moved her tongue around the rest of the shaft. Adam could feel his penis expanding. Sonya then ran her tongue in circles around the head of his penis, making him fully erect. "Now as you can all see, he is quite hard," Sonya said, running her hand along his shaft.

"That's bigger than my ex's," Sandy said.

Adam almost thought he recognized that voice, but he couldn't quite place it.

"It's bigger than your father's too," Tracy said jokingly.

Adam definitely recognized that voice and realized that it was his sister's friends Tracy and Sandy. 'What are they doing here?' he thought.

"To give an actual blowjob, all you have to do is take the penis in your mouth and suck on it while moving your head back and forth along the shaft," Sonya explained. "You can also fondle the balls with your hand or jack him off while you're blowing him."

Sabrina stared at the large, erect cock sticking out of the wall. She imagined what it would be like to suck it, but she didn't want to actually do it in front of four other people. Sonya put her mouth around the cock and started sucking while playing with Adam's balls. Sabrina was starting to feel aroused. She looked away and tried to think about something to take her mind off the act going on in front of her. She wondered what Adam was doing right now, but then shifted her thoughts because she felt wrong thinking about her brother at a time like this. Her eyes lingered back on the cock going in and out of Sonya's mouth.

Sonya pulled her face from the dick long enough to say, "Let me demonstrate deepthroating," and then she lunged her face forward, taking the whole length of Adam's penis down her throat. Suzy gasped, astounded that Sonya could fit that whole thing in her mouth. Sabrina, too, was amazed at such a feat. She had been able to deepthroat her last boyfriend, but she had never attempted anything as big as the dick in front of her.

Sonya pulled back once again. "It takes a bit of practice to overcome your gag reflex, but once you've mastered the art, it's pretty simple," she said while slowly stroking the saliva-coated cock. "Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is that when he's ready to cum, he'll knock on the wall three times. You can choose to swallow his load or just let it squirt onto the floor. It's your decision." And she went back to sucking and masturbating the penis. The girls watched silently as Sonya sucked the cock, saliva dripping from it and being smeared by her pumping hand.

Adam couldn't take it anymore. He knocked on the wall three times as instructed. The girls watched as Sonya deepthroated the cock one last time as it erupted and sprayed semen down her throat. His dick kept pulsing and sending load after load into the woman. Once his dick stopped, she pulled her head off it and wiped the saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand (which didn't help much since her hand was already covered in saliva). She looked back at the women who were awe struck and speechless. Sonya smiled at their shocked expressions. "Who wants to go next?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.