The Find - Cover

The Find

Copyright© 2010 by Openbook

Chapter 16

"Are you really sure this is what you want?"

I asked my wife this as I felt her wet tongue lightly trace the underside of my fully engorged cock. I peeked over at Sonia's face as she tried leaning forward to get a better view of what her sister's head was doing in my lap.

Dorothy lifted her head up just enough to engulf the crown of my cock between her lips before settling back down to gently suckle me.

Sonia now had an excellent view of that portion of my dick that was left exposed outside Dorothy's lips and mouth. I watched her as her hips started shimmying forward and backwards. In time, her hip motion raised her nightshirt up far enough that her hairy crotch became fully exposed to me.

I was somewhat bemused as I just sat there, feeling Dorothy gently fellating me while watching Sonia opening her legs to my view as she moved her right hand into the junction and slowly began to touch herself.

Watching her as she began to masturbate was stimulating to me, and I felt myself growing and becoming more fully erect. I heard a soft moan from Dorothy, then felt her as she moved downward to increase by another inch the amount of my cock she suckled.

By then, Sonia had used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open, and I watched as she began rubbing her pussy juices around the hood of her engorged clit. By then, all three of us were breathing loudly. The sexual tension I was feeling was much more than I was used to.

I watched as Sonia lifted her nightshirt up over her head and off. Like her sister, Sonia had many short straight black hairs, on her stomach, and in the valley between her breasts. Her breasts were large, not as firm as I'd imagined, but still very sexy. Her left hand was now caressing her left breast, while her right hand went back to masturbating her pussy and clit.

I felt, rather than saw, Dorothy removing her mouth from my erection. It didn't surprise me when she moved up to straddle my waist. She none too gently moved Sonia away from my hip so that she could move into position to mount my cock. Once she was fully seated, she began hunching her pussy back and forward on my cock.

For my part, I stayed perfectly still, arms resting on the cushions of the couch, neither helping or resisting her as she drove back and forth towards her orgasm. I could tell she was as turned on as I'd ever seen her. It was obvious to me that having her sister right next to us as we fucked was contributing to her excitement and passion.

While I found this situation very exciting as well, I felt a bit detached at the same time. The idea of fucking Sonia certainly had its appeal, but it hadn't been something that I'd made an effort to have happen. This was Sonia and Dorothy's show. I was just the object of their quest.

Dorothy had three quick orgasms, less than five minutes separating the first from the last. The last one was as strong as any I'd seen her experience in all the years we'd been together. When her convulsions were mostly over, she lifted her head from my chest and lifted up enough to kiss me fiercely before lifting her left leg to uncouple us as she swung over and resumed her seat back on the cushion she'd started from.

My cock was left swinging in the breeze once she dismounted. I hadn't managed to get off during the time that Dorothy had been sliding to and fro on my boner. I needn't have worried though, because it was a matter of only a few seconds before Sonia climbed over me and plugged herself into the prong that Dorothy had so recently vacated.

It took Sonia a minute or two to find her rhythm with me. I think she was a bit put off by my lack of response to her sudden mounting of me. I had no idea of what she was used to, but I was determined to exert absolutely no control over any of these first proceedings. It was their show, and other than not outwardly resisting any of it, I had zero intention of aiding or abetting them. My very stiff erection was all I was presently willing to contribute to the party.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.