The Find - Cover

The Find

Copyright© 2010 by Openbook

Chapter 5

My parents drove back to Garden Grove that next Sunday and signed all the necessary papers to buy their new "Super house". My father and I were both pretty much staying out of each other's way. That Sunday they took Nancy with them, but left Kevin, Willy, and me to fend for ourselves. I walked over to Cheryl's house, after calling her first and finding out that she was all alone at her house too. Her brother was off doing something with his girl friend's family, and her parents were off visiting friends of theirs in Arcadia.

By now, it was a regular routine that Cheryl would sit on my lap, straddling my dick while I kissed her neck and ears. She never seemed to tire of me doing that with her. I had permission to play with her breasts, under her bra too, while I was making out with her. I had made several, nearly successful, attempts to touch her pussy. Always before, I'd attempted it too soon. The last time we were together, I'd placed one hand under her dress, but just past my own knee. I think it confused her when I didn't try to move it any closer to her pussy.

My new plan called for me to do the same thing as last time, but this time I'd rest my hand on her lower thigh, not on my own. I waited until I knew she was already very hot before I tried doing anything with my hand. I had begun noticing that some days she was more responsive than on others. My theory was that her most responsive times were on days when she already knew Daniel wouldn't be coming home early and catching us doing anything together. That Sunday was one of those days. She knew that Daniel and her parents wouldn't be home before dark. We had several hours of guaranteed privacy. This was another reason why I had planned on moving things along slowly.

My new plan worked like a charm, and Cheryl discovered that her rubbing her pussy on the end of my dick felt even better when two of my fingers were lightly pressing against her panty clad clitoris. Once she discovered this fact, her movements in my lap became much more obvious and purposeful. She had her first unmistakable orgasm while my fingers were pressing against her. Less than half an hour later, she had her second one, but this time, one of my fingers was in her, sawing away inside her extremely excited pussy. I hadn't noticed anything in her pussy resisting my finger, but I didn't think it would be such a good idea mentioning this to her.

By the time I left, just past four in the late afternoon, she had invited me inside her house and had played with my dick, outside my pants, while I fingered her to two more orgasms. I'd had my own sweet release twice too, and, the second time, it had been with her hot breath less than an inch from my boner. We had even had a short discussion about whether or not either of us believed oral sex was unhealthy, or, in any way, wrong for people to do. We both said it wasn't wrong or unhealthy, but neither offered to be the first to do it to the other. Cheryl had come awfully close though, and I was determined to show her my own willingness, the next time I had a good opportunity to do so.

They started building my parent's new house in January of '55. We were scheduled to move in and take possession at the end of March. This meant we'd be moving away from San Pedro. All of us would be switching schools then, and I'd start my senior year in a school where I barely knew anyone. I'd already told Cheryl that my parents had bought a new house, and that we'd soon be moving. I thought she'd break up with me, since we'd have to break up soon anyway.

Instead of breaking up with me, Cheryl started finding ways we could get together and have real sex. For some reason, her knowing I'd soon be leaving, freed her up to do even more with me. I had just found out that she hadn't been a virgin when I'd first met her. She had given herself to a boy, the Summer before I moved to San Pedro. It had only been a Summer fling she had informed me, with a boy who didn't even live in California. He was just visiting some relatives for part of the Summer. She never really explained why she'd made me wait so long to do anything more than kiss her, but I decided it had something to do with her not wanting to ruin her reputation at the high school.

Me leaving soon might have made things easier for her, but it wasn't like that for me. I dreaded the day we'd be leaving. I'd become very close with Cheryl, and in a relatively short time too. All those hours of kissing and having her moving around in my lap had gotten to me. Once we started actually fucking, I began to understand that Cheryl was mostly interested in having a physical relationship with me. When I finally began realizing this, things began getting better for me too.

We were going at it once, about two weeks before we were scheduled to move into our new house, on the rug of her living room floor. We were also on a blanket, one that Cheryl had brought out from her bedroom. We were going at it pretty good, when her brother came in through the unlocked front door, very unexpectedly. This really shook me up, but Cheryl didn't seem all that excited about it. All she did was tell Daniel to get out of the living room, and to not try to get any further peeks at us.

I know I'd have reacted a lot more strongly than she did, if it had been any of my siblings who'd walked in on a scene like her brother just had. It was very weird for me, and that turned out to be one of the last times we ever had full on intercourse. Right before I left though, she invited me in again, taking me to her bedroom, where we both gave the other oral sex, then had one last time for fucking.

That was our farewell to each other. I'd mentioned the possibility of buying a car, and of me driving back to San Pedro to visit with her. She hadn't seemed very receptive to the idea of me coming over to visit with her.


I must confess that I loved having my own bedroom, and all the added privacy that afforded me. My parent's bedroom was the largest, then Nancy's and mine were both about the same size. She got the one with a mirror on the sliding closet door, but I got the one furthest from my parent's bedroom, and the only bedroom in the house with it's own separate door out to the side yard. My parents had a sliding glass door in their bedroom, and my father planned on having a patio put in out there, just as soon as he got enough money ahead to be able to afford it.

Kevin and Willy had the two smallest bedrooms, but both of these were larger than our old bedroom, the one the three of us were sharing back at the apartment in San Pedro. Everything seemed nicer, newer, and bigger than anything we'd ever had before this. The most amazing thing was that the house was really ours, except for the eleven thousand dollar mortgage still left on it.

We had only lived in the new house for a couple weeks when our two new neighbors, one to the North, and the other to the East, directly behind our house, approached my parents with the idea of all of us going in together on getting a new six foot tall block wall built. Because we had a large corner lot, we'd have to pay extra to get our wall facing our side street built. Having several families all going in together would lower the price each would have to pay. The masonry contractor, who was supposedly giving us all this really great deal, gave my father a written estimate for his share of the wall. It came to over twelve hundred dollars. After their meeting with the contractor, my parents called me into the kitchen to ask me what I thought about us going in with the other neighbors and getting the wall built.

"I think it will be good, as long as you put in wooden gates on both sides of the house, in front. Did you ask about that?"

"Yes, an extra gate would cost us another hundred dollars."

My mother seemed uncertain about the benefit of having two gates. I knew I wanted one on my side, in case I wanted to leave or return via my private door, without having to pass by my parent's bedroom when I did.

"Is everyone else agreeing to get this done?"

"Everyone except for the family that lives across from the Williams family. The Williams family are the ones who have the house behind us. They claim they can't afford to do it. Your father thinks they're just hoping to get all their sides built for free. Some people are like that, they take advantage of people."

"You have to admit, these walls are pretty expensive. Are you planning on financing your share?"

I saw my parents exchanging looks with each other. It was my father who spoke next.

"Jimbo, we were hoping we could borrow the money to get this done from you. Right now, we really don't want to go into hock for more than we already are."

"I'm fine with doing that, Dad, but I'd really rather we got the two separate gates. I'll be happy to pay the extra for the one on my side."

"That's it? You don't want to say anything else to me? Rub it in, or tell me you told me this day would be coming?"

"Look, Dad, I understand how you could think the way you do, but I happen to look at it differently. I'm happy to be in a position to help. I have the money, and its something that will improve the value of the house, make it look nicer, right?"

"We need to give him a three hundred dollar deposit with the signed contract. Do you have that much handy?"

I went to my room and returned a minute later with thirteen hundred in twenties, handing the money to my father.

"Dad, I was just wondering, would it be all right with you if I used some of my money to buy myself a used car? I've been thinking of something for around eight hundred to a thousand dollars. Nothing new or fancy, just some good, reliable, transportation."

"It's your money, Jimbo. You don't need to be asking our permission for how you spend it."

"I was more interested in finding out if either of you had any objection to me owning and driving my own car."

"Not as long as you handle all the responsibility for it, including insurance, gas, and any repair costs."

The money I'd found had changed some of the dynamics a normal family might have. I was the only one in the family who had any uncommitted funds available to spend. I had broached the idea with my parents of my starting paying them some rent to help out with what me living with them was costing. My father hadn't reacted well to this suggestion. I knew my mother would have been willing to let me pitch in, but she didn't want to appear like she wasn't siding with him.

After that block wall went up, my father and I decided we'd plant some grass and take care of our own landscaping. He and I even built this little block wall planter in the front, putting in several rose bushes. It was Summer time again, and my dad had started working the late shift, going in at four o'clock, and working until midnight. It had been something of a promotion, so he was paid more per hour, but he lost out on almost any chance for getting overtime. He still managed to get an extra five or six hours a week, but nothing like he'd been able to get before, when he only worked days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.