Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was almost evening when Lisa returned to the house, and she went directly to the bathroom to take a shower, thinking that Earl had finished fucking her daughter and gone home.

After toweling herself dry in the bathroom, she walked naked down the hall to her own room where she intended to dress. Passing the open door to Hope's room, she was startled to see the cute girl spread out on the bed with Earl's face buried between her bare thighs. Lisa could plainly see the man slurping and sucking noisily on her young daughter's slippery cuntslit. Seeing both the wet and dried cum all over the sheet, Lisa could tell that there'd been an awful lot of fucking and sucking going on this afternoon.

"Oh, Mr. Allen," she heard her little daughter passionately whisper as the girl writhed on her back. "That feels so fuckin' good, honey. God, you're a good pussyeater!"

Hope's eyes were squeezed shut, her soft mouth hanging slackly open as her trembling fingers pinched and squeezed her swollen nipples.

"That's it, Mr. Allen!" the girl sobbed. "Suck me good, honey! Suck me good!"

Lisa couldn't get over the look of passion on her daughter's flushed face. Staring at the couple, Lisa could see the girl's cunt juices glistening on the man's face. As she continued watching the lewd scene, Lisa felt a burning desire in her own itching pussy. She stared excitedly at the man kneeling between her daughter's thighs, his huge throbbing cock thrusting up from his massive balls.

"Oh, Mr. Allen!" the girl squealed, pushing the man's face down tighter against her cunt. "I'm gonna come, honey! I'm gonna come!"

Lisa began unconsciously digging at her own pussy while she watched her daughter squirming under their handsome neighbor's sucking mouth. Trembling with vicarious excitement, Lisa stared as if hypnotized as her daughter writhed toward her impending climax.

"Suck, Mr. Allen, suck!" the girl whimpered. "I'm coming! Oh, shit, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Lisa's fingers were tearing madly at her own pussy as she watched her young daughter lurching and screaming through her mind blowing orgasm.

When the traumatic orgasm had passed, Hope smiled at the man. "Please fuck me again. I wanta feel your big hard cock in me."

Watching them, the woman was trembling with excitement as she saw the man crawl up between Hope's open legs. Staring in silence, Lisa watched the girl spread her thighs to receive the huge prick that Earl was guiding toward her eager little pussy. Lisa was panting with excitement when she saw Hope close her eyes in blissful anticipation as the man's big prick-knob brushed against her slippery pussylips.

Frantically finger-fucking her own dripping pussy, Lisa watched Earl Allen's big swollen cock slip between the girl's wet, juicy cuntlips. She could see Hope biting down on her lip and closing her eyes even tighter as his big cock fucked into her soft moist cunthole. Wrapping her arms tighter around his shoulders, Hope arched her hips, grinding her crotch around the hard prick that was sinking into her slippery cunt.

"Oh, God, you're neat, Mr. Allen," Hope whimpered when he'd fucked his cock in to the balls.

Lisa watched with complete fascination as her daughter slowly opened her eyes, staring dreamily into the man's face. Hope pulled his head down and kissed him as she locked her legs behind his knees, screwing her hotly dripping cunt up tighter around his big meaty cockshaft.

The sight of her daughter being fucked by Earl was driving Lisa out of her mind. It was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. God, how the woman wanted his hard fucker in her own pussy!

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Hope squealed, wildly tossing her head back and forth. "That's the way! Oh, yes! Fuck me good!"

Lisa's fingers were frantically plunging in and out of her own flaming cunt gash as she watched the man's huge prick fucking in and out of her young daughter's juice-slickened pussy.

"My God!" she suddenly heard a voice gasp.

Looking around, she saw her son standing there rubbing his hard prick through his pants.

"Jesus Christ!" Matt grinned. "He's sure pouring it to her."

"I know," laughed his mother. "They're really fuckin' up a storm."

"They sure are," he grinned. "That little hot-assed kid can really fuck!"

"I know," giggled the woman as she reached down and began rubbing the hard cock-bulge in the front of his pants. "She takes after her horny mother."

"You can say that again," he laughed, goosing his fingers into his naked mother's hot ass.

"Watching them is making me hornier than hell," whispered Lisa, rubbing his boner a bit more urgently.

"Me, too," Matt agreed.

"What should we do about it?" grinned his mother as she lowered his zipper and pulled his nice hard boner out.

"What do you suggest?" teased Matt. "Do you think your cock would like to fuck my hot cunt?" she whispered.

"I'm sure it would."

Taking her son's hand, Lisa led him over to a sofa that was against the wall in Hope's bedroom.

"Take your damn clothes off," she excitedly giggled. "I need that beautiful hard cock right now."

Grinning lasciviously, the handsome youth began quickly undressing as his mother spread herself out on the couch.

"Hurry, honey," she panted as she lay on the sofa, her creamy thighs wide apart to receive her son's hard prick.

She let out a gasp of delight when Matt dropped his shorts, revealing his hard-on.

"Goddamn, Matt," she whispered. "That's sure a nice prick."

Walking over to where his mother was spread out on the couch, he stared excitedly at her juicy pink pussy, surrounded with a soft red bush of pussy hairs. Her hot, lust-swollen cuntlips were open for him, a thick film of pussy juice glistening on the slippery warm flesh of her pussy.

"Hurry, baby," Lisa panted as her handsome son crawled up between her thighs.

When the young man was kneeling between her legs, his mother tenderly grasped his stiff cock and guided it toward her smoldering fuckhole.

A wild excitement rippled through Matt's body when his pulsing cock-knob first touched the hot slippery flesh of his mom's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," she whimpered, feeling the pressure of her son's cock sinking into her aroused cunt.

Grunting with pleasure, he forced his prick forward until it was almost completely buried in the hot wetness of her fuckhole.

"Oh, you sweet darling," she panted when his prick was almost all the way in.

With the throbbing length of his thick cock fucked almost to the hilt in her cozy warm cuntslit, Lisa softly moaned, feeling the incredible pressure of her son's thick cockmeat sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her beautiful face was aglow with the pleasure she felt as little whimpers of joy came from her parted lips.

Once his prick was completely buried in her pussy, their two naked bodies fit perfectly together. The hot slippery folds of her clinging cuntal sheath feverishly grasped at his swollen prick. Her tight inner cunt walls massaged, squeezed and pulled on his sensitive cock, making it thicker and harder with every passing moment.

Matt was always pleased by his mother's sexual prowess. He'd fucked a lot of girls, including his little sister, but he'd never found one whose body responded so perfectly to his. Writhing hotly together, they were each giving as much as possible to the other.

Lost in his wild passion, the young man was rhythmically lunging back and forth, aware of nothing but the incredible pleasure that was streaking through the length of his tingling cock. Fucking into his mother's cunt for all he was worth, Matt was sending waves of unadulterated pleasure washing through her writhing loins.

Never having felt any shame over committing incest with her son, Lisa was thoroughly enjoying every fucking moment of it.

"Oh, honey," she whispered. "This feels so fucking good!"

"We're just gonna fuck and suck and fuck, aren't we?" her son panted.

"Shit, yes," she grinned. "We're never gonna stop."

Becoming more aroused with every hard fuck-thrust of her son's prick, she wrapped her naked legs more securely around his lurching body. Squealing and moaning, she desperately ground her juicy pussy up around his pounding prick, trying to suck more of his hard cockmeat into her heatedly aroused fuckhole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.