Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day was Sunday and Hope was idly glancing through the paper while her mom was drinking her third cup of coffee.

"Darling," smiled the woman, putting her cup down in the saucer, "did you enjoy watching Earl fuck me yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?" blushed the youngster.

"I saw you peeking at us from the kitchen," her mom grinned. "Was it fun to watch us?"

"Shit, yes," giggled Hope. "That guy must have the biggest Goddamn cock in the world."

"He has," her mother agreed.

"Did it feel good?" asked Hope.

"It was fantastic."

"Gosh," the youngster sighed, "I'd sure like to be fucked by that beautiful big prick."

"Are you serious?"

"Shit, yes!"

"Do you think you could take that big cock of his in your little pussy?" asked her depraved mother.

"I could sure as hell give it a try," the cute young girl giggled.

"Maybe I could arrange it," smiled her mother.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," said Lisa, "yesterday he told me he'd sure like to get into your pants."

"I thought I kind of turned him on," Hope giggled. "Did you see that Goddamn hard-on he got when he saw me in my cut-offs?"

"I sure did," laughed her mother. "Who could miss it?"

"Gosh," sighed the youngster, "I'd sure like him to fuck me."

"Do you want me to talk to him about it?"

"Shit, yes."

Picking up the phone, Lisa dialed Earl's number.

"Hi," she said when he answered. "Good morning," said the man, happy to hear the horny redhead's voice.

"Honey," she asked, "are you still hot to fuck my kid?"

"Sure! Why?"

"Well," giggled Lisa, "the hot-cunted little bitch just told me how much she'd like you to screw her. Are you interested?"

"You know I am. When?"

"I'm going out this afternoon about two o'clock," said the woman. "Why don't you drop over? The two of you could have the house to yourselves for a couple of hours."

When the man arrived that afternoon, Lisa excused herself and quickly left.

"Mom says you'd like to fuck me," smiled Hope, walking over to where Earl was seated on the couch.

"I sure would," he smiled, removing his shirt before standing up and dropping his pants and shorts.

Hope just stared in awe at his massive cock and balls as he sat down again.

"Do you like to fuck?" he grinned, stroking his big throbbing prick.

"Shit, yes," she giggled. "I love it!"

"Good," he smiled. "Now why don't you let me undress you?"

As she stood in front of him, he lifted her T-shirt up over her head, dropping it onto the floor. Then lowering the zipper on the side of her short skirt, he quickly removed it. Next he curled his fingers into the waistband of her panties and peeled them down over her cute ass and shapely young legs. He stared excitedly at her adorable naked body.

Her tits were delightfully firm with big ripe nipples exploding out from the tips. Though they were the tits of a girl, they were the most exciting tits he'd ever seen. The oversized nipples were taut and erect, with the wide ring of her dark-pink areolas surrounding them. They looked like two shiny maraschino cherries just waiting to be plucked.

His eyes wandered on down to the girl's cunt mound. There were lovely blonde curls of downy soft pussy hair clinging to her soft cunt flesh. The lips of her delicate pink cunt glistened with little droplets of sweet pussy juice.

"Oh, darling," he excitedly whispered. "You're such a cute girl."

"Thank you," she smiled, thinking how much she liked the big-cocked man.

"Would you like to sit on my lap?" he asked.

"Sure," beamed Hope, settling her cute bare ass down on him.

The man began gently fondling her firm young tits, his fingers tenderly squeezing and pulling on her big erect nipples.

"Oh, Mr. Allen," the girl whispered. "That feels so neat."

Lowering his face, he took one of her luscious nipples into his eager mouth. Sucking gently on her sweet young tit, he rolled the erect nipple around his tongue while her adorable little body shivered with delight.

"Mmmmmmmm," she excitedly moaned at the feel of his lips and tongue teasing around her stiff nipple.

Turning his head, he took the second tit into his mouth while massaging the other tit with his fingers. Time seemed to stand still for the man as he continued sucking on her fresh young tits.

"Mr. Allen," she finally whispered, "may I suck on your big cock for a minute?"

"God, yes!" he panted.

She dropped down onto her knees in front of the seated man. Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around his massive cockshaft. Hope's hot little pussy was tingling with delight as she stroked his big slab of throbbing prickmeat. Sliding the thick rubbery foreskin back and forth over his big cock-knob, she could feel all the sinewy muscles and veins beneath her fingers.

"Do you like this?" she whispered as the man moaned and writhed under her gentle caresses.

"Shit, yes!" he gasped, lurching his hips frantically in anticipation of every little movement of her soft young hand.

Leaning forward, she touched the tip of his cockhead with her sweet pink tongue. She was pleased with the flavor of his thick hard cock. Holding his massive cock straight up in the air, she began licking the underside of his huge cock-knob like an ice cream cone.

"Oh, my God!" he moaned, feeling her hot wet tongue licking and lapping at the sensitive nerve center.

Then, bending his cock slightly forward, she opened her mouth and wrapped her soft warm lips over the head of his prick. She could taste the sweet drops of pre-cum that dripped out of the little pisshole. The suction around the head of his prick was almost blowing Earl's mind.

"Shit, honey!" he excitedly gasped. "You're sure gonna get a mouthful of hot cum."

"Oh, good," she giggled.

Lurching with excitement, the man stared at the girl's sweet soft lips sucking on his thick cockrod as it fucked in and out of her mouth.

"Jesus Christ!" Earl cried out as she took his big hard cock deeper and deeper into her throat. The man's entire body was shaking as she feverishly sucked on his huge prick.

"Oh, God, baby!" he gasped. "Don't stop, honey! I'm almost ready to shoot my wad!"

The horny girl's mouth and tongue worked feverishly over his big spit-drenched prick.

"That's it, baby!" he shouted. "That's it, honey! Here comes the juice!"

With a final violent lurch, his cock spewed a massive load of thick hot jism into the cute girl's mouth. It was more cum than she could hold and she began coughing, gagging and swallowing. She always loved the taste of cum, but there was more of it than her sweet young mouth could handle. Wildly thrilled by the rich flavor of his jism, she feverishly licked and swallowed as it dribbled back out of her mouth. Finally getting it under control, she kept sucking until she'd drawn every last drop of cum from his shrinking cockshaft.

When he finally recovered from the heavenly blow-job, he picked the naked girl up and carried her into her room where he spread her out on the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he just stared in awe at the darling young girl.

"God, Hope," he whispered, rolling the girl over on her tummy, "you're the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Excitedly panting, he began trailing his fingertips lightly up and down her spine, and then gradually worked lower until he was cupping her cute little asscheeks in his palms. Becoming more aroused with every moment, he started gently kneading the soft resilient flesh of her ass, goosing his fingers into the crack between her sweet young buns.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.