Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following weekend, Hope's mother went away with a man for a suck-and-fuck party at a beach resort. Lisa had met Dave Walker a few days ago, and the two of them had been fucking up a storm ever since.

Lisa was the most exciting woman that Dave had ever met. He'd met the woman in a bar two or three days after his wife and daughter left on a two-week vacation. These last few days with Lisa had been the most sexually exciting period of his life. The cock-crazy redhead had so many sexual innovations that it seemed that his life now consisted of nothing but mind-blowing climaxes. He'd never dreamed that there were so many ways for a woman to bring him off. Every climax had been a glorious new experience for the man.

Driving down the highway toward the beach resort, he could feel Lisa idly caressing his prick through the material of his pants as she sat beside him. Wanting to feel his bare flesh, the horny redhead lowered his zipper and slipped her hand into his open fly.

"I guess I shouldn't do this when you're driving," she whispered, making no attempt to withdraw her hand.

"God, that feels good," he sighed, feeling her gently squeezing his soft prick between her thumb and forefinger.

Resting her head against the back of the seat, she continued toying with the man's soft prick. She was excitedly looking forward to this weekend because she'd never enjoyed any cock as much as his. He was both gentle and wild when he fucked her, and best of all was his durable prick that always rose to the occasion, regardless of how recently he'd fucked her.

A delicious little tremor rippled through her cunt when she felt his soft prick starting to throb and harden in her hand.

"Oh, he's waking up," she giggled, reaching over and kissing him on the cheek. "My naughty little fingers are getting you nice and horny."

"My cock loves your fingers," he grinned.

"And my fingers like to play with your cock," Lisa whispered, giving the end of his prick a loving squeeze.

Leaning over, she looked down at his stiff cockrod that was throbbing wildly in her hand. It was once more the big hard fucker that she loved to feel in her juicy hot cunt. There was something about the heat and rubbery hardness of his cock throbbing in her hand that always felt so good to Lisa. Sliding his thick cock-skin up and down over his hard prick shaft, the beautiful slut felt her aroused pussy creaming all over her legs. Wanting to feel his hard cock burning her flesh, she bent down and pressed his hot throbbing cock meat against her face. The texture and warmth of any prick felt fantastic on her cheek, but none had ever excited her as much as this one.

Lisa knew she shouldn't arouse him while he was driving, but she instinctively brushed her softly parted lips over his naked cockhead. She loved the pungent male scent and the wild exciting taste of Dave's prick against her lips. Holding his stiff cock shaft in her hand, Lisa licked wetly around his cockhead. She could feel his muscular body trembling with excitement.

Pressing his foot down a little harder on the gas pedal, Dave felt a wonderful exhilaration as the powerful car picked up speed. The feel of her soft wet tongue on his cock and the roar of the speeding engine were tremendously exciting.

Smiling up at his handsome gleaming face, Lisa began running her tongue up and down the entire length of his big blood-engorged prick. She could feel his prick swelling and throbbing as she teased her tongue all around the sensitive base of his big purple cock-knob. Then she took all of his big shiny cockhead into her sucking mouth.

She felt Dave's foot press down a little harder on the accelerator as her soft slippery lips slid over his big tasty prick-knob. Tightening her lips around the thick ridge at the base of his cockhead, she lacked it securely inside of her hot moist mouth. She knew that she'd soon be drinking his delicious hot fuck-cream, and that was what she wanted more than anything else right now.

"Oh, God!" Dave shouted with joy as he quickly turned the wheel to pass a car, and after passing it, he had to swing back quickly to avoid hitting an oncoming car in the opposite lane.

The roar of the engine and the fantastic feel of Lisa's sucking lips on his prick was one of the most exhilarating things he had ever experienced.

"Does it feel good, honey?" she shouted up to him over the sound of the speeding motor.

"Shit, yes," he moaned.

"Am I gonna get a nice big mouthful of cum?" she excitedly asked.

"If that's what you want," he panted. "Then that's what you'll get."

"Good," she grinned. "I want all you can feed me."

"That's my girl," the man laughed, swinging out to pass another car.

With his big beautiful cock thrusting up from his open fly, Lisa once more lowered her mouth to continue sucking him off. His ears were filled with the roar of the engine and the screeching tires as the horny redhead's slobbering mouth sucked noisily on his big lurching prick. Staring through glazed eyes at the highway, the man was acutely aware of the obscenely erotic sound of Lisa's slurping lips.

The hot-cunted woman was trembling with excitement at the feel of his thick cock sliding over the top of her tongue. There was nothing that Lisa enjoyed more than the feel of a big meaty cock in her mouth or pussy.

With her hot sucking lips locked wetly around his boner, she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth until she felt his big swollen cock-knob pressing against the back of her throat. She then slowly lifted her mouth with a deep sucking action that made him cry out in ecstasy. Repeating this fantastically delicious ritual, she soon had the man almost out of his mind from the intense pleasure. Tightly gripping the wheel of his careening car, he was frantically thrusting his hips up to meet each downward plunge of the redhead's wildly sucking mouth.

"Suck, honey, suck!" he shouted, pressing down harder on the throttle as he swung his speeding car out to pass a truck, barely swerving back in time to avoid a head-on crash. "Shit, it's good, baby! Keep suckin'! Keep suckin'!"

Dave was a lurching mass of unbridled lust as her wildly sucking mouth worked over his bursting cockhead. With one hand on the wheel he was grasping at her long red hair, frantically pumping her face up and down over his prick.

"Suck, baby, suck!" he panted, wildly fucking his cock in and out of her slurping mouth.

Dave's hand was curled in her hair, pressing her mouth down tighter over his violently twitching prick.

"Suck Lisa, suck!" he shouted above the roar of the engine. "Oh, shit, what a mouthful of jizz you're gonna get!"

Eagerly waiting for him to shoot her mouth full of jizz, the hot bitch was sucking deeper and harder on his big jerking cock. She could tell from his spasmodic movement that he was about to blast her mouth full of his creamy spunk.

"Oh, shit!" he roared, thrusting his fingers into her hair as he slammed her mouth down tighter around his exploding prick. "Here it comes, baby! Here comes the juice!"

Lisa almost went out of her mind with excitement when she felt his hot jizz gushing against the back of her throat. The horny slut frantically sucked and swallowed as spurt after spurt of his slippery cum spewed into her throat.

As Lisa's sucking mouth slowly drained the cum from deep in his balls, Dave slowly applied the brakes and cased the car over to the side of the road. When the car came to a complete stop, Dave rested his head against the back of the seat, listening to the traffic roaring past them while Lisa sucked the very last drops from his slowly shrinking prick. "Did you like that?" she asked, a little trickle of cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"It was perfect," he smiled, tenderly wiping a glob of half-dried jizz from her face with the back of his hand...

It was shortly after dark when they finally arrived at the small resort hotel where he'd made their reservations. Being famished, they had an early dinner and then went, directly to their room.

"Now what do you have in mind?" smiled Dave as he watched the woman disrobe.

"You've had your blow-job," Lisa whispered, walking over to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Now I want to be fucked."

"You're always ready, aren't you?" grinned the man, drawing her naked body into his arms.

"You're not shittin'," Lisa giggled. "Now take your fuckin' clothes off and let's get busy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.