Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following evening, Hope's slutty mother, Lisa, was sitting at a bar with two men who'd picked her up about an hour ago. They were brothers named Kirk and Guy Westwood who were celebrating because their wives were out of town for a few days. Lisa had taken an immediate liking to the two men and was hoping they might take her home with them. She thought how much fun it would be to let them take turns fucking her.

"Are you married?" Kirk asked her a little later, when they were all a bit smashed.

"Shit, no," giggled the sexy redhead. "No one man could ever keep me satisfied."

"What kind of men do you like?" asked Guy.

"The kind that loves to fuck," giggled Lisa. "Is that what you're looking for?" gulped Kirk, suddenly wondering if they might be able to score with her.

"Why don't you take me home with you and find out for yourselves?"

Ten minutes later Lisa was sitting between the two men in Guy's car as he drove across town. A delicious warmth filled her pussy when she felt Kirk's hand working up under the hem of her skirt. She felt his warm fingers brush between her nakedly parted thighs. Lisa squirmed and closed her eyes as she excitedly pressed her hand against the big cock-bulge in front of his pants.

He momentarily removed his hand from the soft warmth between her legs and lowered his zipper.

"It's all yours, baby," he whispered. "Just help yourself."

Lisa shivered with excitement when she cured her fingers around his long thick cock. "Mmmmmmmm ... oooooooh," Lisa softly moaned as he brushed a finger across her pussy.

Finding the leg band of her panties, he pulled it aside as Lisa shamelessly lifted her ass, giving him enough room to wriggle his finger in between her slippery cuntlips. Writhing her hot ass around while the man finger-fucked her oozing cunt, she looked down and watched her hand working up and down on his stiff cock.

When they arrived at Guy's house a few minutes later, the three of them hurried inside. The men led her directly to a bedroom, and when they left to take a leak, she quickly stripped.

She was lying naked in the center of the bed with her legs widely open when the two brothers returned. Staring at her slippery red-fringed pussy slit, the men wasted no time in removing their clothes. Her horny pussy twitched excitedly when she saw that Guy's hard-on was very bit as large as his brother's.

"Jesus Christ," she whispered. "What a beautiful pair of cocks."

Lisa's horny cunt was creaming as the brothers moved onto the bed, one on each side of her. With the men lying on their backs, Lisa took a big stiff prick in each hand. Hot pussy cream was boiling out of her cunt as she slid the velvet-soft foreskins up and down over the thick cockshafts. The feel of their hot meaty pricks in her fingers was driving the horny woman out of her mind.

"Oh, you sweet darlings," she whispered. "Shit, what gorgeous cocks."

A heavenly tremor rippled through her loins when she felt Kirk's hands roaming over her naked body, massaging her full tits as his fingers rolled and tweaked her erect nipples. Moments later she felt his lips nibbling and sucking as his hot wet mouth covered a big swollen nipple. His sucking lips on her voluptuously sensitive tits sent flames of desire scorching throughout her body.

"Oh, sweet piss," she softly whispered as she felt Kirk's mouth slithering down lower until he was noisily kissing her little dimpled navel.

When Kirk's mouth moved down still lower, his lips kissing and nibbling over the softness of her quivering belly, Guy reached over and gently cupped her tit in his hand. Lisa began trembling with anticipation as Kirk's mouth slowly approached her curls of red pussy hair.

Guy's hand was gently squeezing her tits as he rolled her pink turgid nipples between his fingers. Lisa let out a little whimper of ecstasy when the man began rapidly sucking her big cherry-hard nipple in and out between his lips. Having two mouths and four hands deliciously stimulating every secret corner of her sensitive body was one of the most erotic experiences that the horny bitch had ever enjoyed.

With his mouth poised only an inch or two from the woman's sweetly scented cunt, Kirk was staring at the way Lisa's soft pink cuntlips were opening like the petals of a flower. Her pussy juices were glistening like dew drops on the wet slippery flesh of her pussy.

Spreading her legs wider apart with his hands, Kirk began kissing and nibbling the soft velvety skin of her bare inner thighs. His mouth was moving closer and closer to the moist hotness of her sweet open pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaggghhh!" Lisa squealed with delight when his tongue fucked into her cunt slit.

Crazed with passion, she ground her pussy up tighter against Kirk's mouth while his brother continued sucking noisily on her spitsoaked tits. The joy of having two men stimulating her body at the same time was almost mind-boggling.

Gently grasping her soft hips, Kirk was circling his tongue around in the deliciously moist flesh just inside the entrance of her pussy while the excited redhead writhed her cunt slit up tighter against his face. When he suddenly began fucking his tongue in and out, Lisa began arching her pussy up to receive every thrust of his cunt-fucking tongue. From the woman's squeals and writhing movements, Kirk could tell how truly hot the horny bitch really was.

Excitedly panting, Kirk was deeply inhaling the fragrant scent of her juicy cunt as his tongue plunged in and out of her steaming fuckhole. Kirk had eaten a lot of pussies in his life, but he'd never found one any tastier than this hot, horny cunt. He continued tongue fucking her while the insanely aroused woman continued writhing her pussy up against his mouth as he lightly nipped at her slippery cunt flesh with his teeth and lips.

"Oh, shit!" she squealed with joy when he withdrew his tongue from the hot depths of her cunt and began licking the sensitive hardness of her tingling clit. "That's it, baby, that's it! Suck, honey, suck!"

The joy was beyond description for the woman as the men's hot sucking mouths worked harder and harder on her pussy and tits. Gyrating her dripping hot pussy up even tighter against Kirk's juice-drenched face, she cupped a tit in her hand, forcing the resilient tit globe farther into Guy's mouth, wanting more and more of everything they were doing to her.

Still frantically sucking on the woman's big trembling tits, Guy eased one hand down beneath her squirming ass and goosed his finger into the soft deep crevice between the cheeks of her sweet hot ass. His cock was throbbing violently in Lisa's grasping hand as his fingers dug into the smooth warm flesh between her quivering asscheeks.

Lisa thought she'd go wild with the feel of Guy's finger teasing around her sensitive asshole while his brother's tongue fucked in and out of her frothy hot cunt slit. Lisa suddenly wondered if she could ever be satisfied with one man again. Every inch of her obscenely naked body was burning with an intense passion she had never experienced before in her life.

Feeling Kirk's mouth leaving her cunt, Lisa opened her eyes and glanced down to see him excitedly grasping his super-hard cock as he knelt between her thighs. A wild shudder raced through her body when she realized he intended to ram his big prick into her dripping pussy.

"Oh, yes, Kirk," she whispered. "Fuck me, honey. Fuck me good."

Staring down at the long thick cock that he was guiding up toward her eagerly open pussy, she was very much aware of the way Guy's finger was probing more persistently at her asshole while he sucked deeper and harder on her swollen tit. Spreading her thighs farther apart, she looked down at Kirk's big shiny cockhead resting in the hot split of her cuntal furrow.

"Oh, Kirk," she moaned. "Do it now, honey. Please, sweetheart, fuck me now."

She could see him flex his hips in preparation for his thrust, and she held her breath in sweet anticipation.

"Oooooooohhhhh!" she shrieked with unrestrained joy as he drove his big lust-thickened cock into the depths of her hot juicy fuckhole with one mighty fuck-thrust.

Lisa thrust her cunt up, trying to take his cock even deeper into her grasping, sucking pussy. There was nothing in the world as neat as a cunt full of cock. The intense pleasure was increased for the woman when he began rhythmically pumping his stiff cockrod in and out of her fuckhole.

While Kirk's lusty prick fucked away in her pussy, Lisa could still feel Guy's fingers digging into the soft flesh between her quivering buns, deliciously teasing her sensitive little asshole.

"Holy shit!" she shrieked when Guy suddenly fucked the entire length of his middle finger up into her tight hot shitter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.