Second Cousins, Second Chances - Cover

Second Cousins, Second Chances

Copyright© 2009 by MarkStory

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As kids, Ed and Jen had lots of fun together. Most of it innocent, some of it a little naughty. Years later, when fate puts them back together on a cross-country road trip, will they have some more adult fun?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As Jen continued to snore lightly in the seat beside me, I drove the roads of rural Mississippi. Sitting in the seat that was still warm and slightly damp from Jen's climax, I had a lot of time to think.

Had I done something wrong? Well, for starters, I'd had sexual contact (if not actual sex) with a married woman. So, that's adultery.

But, I'd never taken any marital vows, I reasoned. The only person breaking any vows was Jen, and she certainly didn't seem to mind at the time!

Then, there was the added complication that Jen was my cousin. Okay, second cousin, but still. Was incest wrong? Between an adult and a child, sure, of course.

But between two consenting adults? I'd had my share of one-night stands and other brief sexual encounters, even some ''friends with benefits'' arrangements. Was this any different because Jen was my cousin?

I thought about this for the next hour or two. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with many answers.


As we left Mississippi and entered the Memphis, Tennessee area, we had to do some driving on surface roads, rather than highways. The constant stopping and starting woke Jen, and she blinked her eyes to clear them.

As we pulled to a stop at a light near the Memphis airport, Jen clasped her hands above her head and stretched, arching her back. As she looked out the window at the rows of FedEx planes parked at the airport, I looked at her.

The position of her body naturally thrust her breasts forward, and my eyes followed the curves of her torso, down to the bottom of her shirt, which pulled up enough to show a swath of her taut belly. I watched as her nipples pressed against the thin shirt, and unconsciously licked my lips as I remembered the feel of her nipple on my tongue.

I didn't hear the guy behind me honk the first time. When he leaned on his horn harder the second time, Jen's head snapped around and caught me staring at her. Red-faced, I turned back to the wheel and gunned the accelerator, catching up with the flow of traffic.

Jen told me she was ready to drive for a while, and we pulled over at a gas station to fill up the tank and trade places. As she took over, we headed west on I-40 and talked about how much longer we would drive. We'd "gained" an hour coming from the eastern to central time zones, and it was only 4:00 or so.

"It's about an hour and a half to Little Rock," I said. "Or, we could push it, and be nearly out of Arkansas by 7, and stop there."

"That sounds like a good idea," Jen said. "Is that what you did when you drove out to California?"

"Well, not exactly," I said, hesitatingly. I was hoping Jen wouldn't look over and notice my blush, but there was still plenty of daylight left and I didn't get so lucky.

"What?" she said. "What's making you blush like that?"

"Well..." I said. "When I drove from Atlanta to San Francisco, I sort of had a detour to make. I needed to visit an old ... friend in Dallas, so I took the southern route, on I-20."

"An old 'friend, ' huh?" Jen asked, giggling. "I'm guessing this was a female friend?"

"Oh yes," I agreed. We were quiet for a few minutes, but the thoughts of Mandy and that Dallas visit, combined with today's events, had me squirming in my seat.

As we crossed the state of Arkansas, we talked about our college years, how Jen and Mike met, some of my favorite places in San Francisco, and other idle chit-chat. I think we were both too nervous to discuss anything that was the least bit sexual or "flirty." And, my hands stayed completely on my side of the car.

A couple of times, Jen would let her right knee rest against the center console; I noticed every single time. She didn't leave it there long, would pull it back quickly, keeping her legs well within the driver's side area.

As the sun sank into the western horizon, it was directly in our face, and it seemed like a good time to stop for the night. We were near Fort Smith, just a few miles from the Oklahoma border.

We found an exit with an abundance of "interstate-quality" hotels and fast food places, and Jen pulled the car into the nearest hotel parking lot.

"I'll get us a couple of rooms," she said. She'd already told me, earlier in the day, that Mike had insisted she pay for everything, as a way of thanking me for making the trip.

I put my hand on hers before she got out of the car. "Jen," I said. "I know today has been weird. Really weird, in some ways. But if you're okay with one room — with two beds, of course! — so am I. I think it's silly for you to waste your money on two rooms every time we stop."

Jen looked at me, her brown eyes open and questioning, as she searched my face. Finally, she nodded. "All right. I really don't like staying in hotel rooms by myself, especially motels like this. But they better have rooms with two beds. And if Mike ever asks, you had your own room."

She grinned at me, and I grabbed our bags from the car as she went inside to check in.

The hotel gave us a first floor room, with two queen beds. Simple, but clean, and that's all we needed for tonight.

Before we ran out to get some dinner, Jen wanted to give Mike a quick call. I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom, to get a quick shower and give Jen at least a little privacy.

A cool shower washed away most of my horniness from earlier in the day. As I washed my cock and balls, I thought about masturbating, then decided against it, as I didn't want to take too long in the shower. I quickly dressed, and stepped out of the bathroom with my bag in my hand.

Jen caught my eye in the vanity mirror and winked at me, holding one finger to her lips as she continued talking to Mike.

"Yeah, we're right near the Arkansas/Oklahoma border. Some little Motel 6."

"What? No, of course he got his own room."

"Really? I mean, of course you're right, he is my cousin. Okay, for tomorrow night I'll ask him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.