Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach - Cover

Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An early morning walk on a deserted sandy beach changes Guy Thomasin's life permanently. He sees at a distance what he figures is a dead porpoise. Closer examination soon makes him think he has found instead, a very young and a very dead girl.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

After the table was set and the candles lit, Maggie told me to sit down. She announced I always ruined a good steak so I was to stay away from the grill. We all laughed when Tracy told me that I had been 'Pussy Whipped'.

Of course, when I sat down, she climbed on my lap, leaned her head on my chest, snuggling tightly against me. As usual, my arms reached around her and she purred a sigh.

"I like being here," she told me. "I feel safe."

"Good," I replied. "That's the way I want you to feel."

"It's about the first time I've felt that way since my parents died."

The steaks were soon done. Maggie put them on a serving platter and sat down with us. Tracy moved over to her chair and the salad was passed around.

As we started to eat, Maggie asked Tracy if she had heard correctly that her parents were dead.

"Yes, when I was ten. It was right near the end of fifth grade. It was right after my birthday. I remember a big '10' candle on my cake.

"But the funny thing is, after my parents were killed, the Social Worker told me I was only 9 and in the fall, I went through fifth grade again. It was in a different school and the subjects were a little different. I didn't mind because it was easy but I know I repeated the fifth grade.

"Also, I remember my birthday being just before school ended. I think it was like maybe June fifteenth, No, earlier than that. May fifteenth but the Social Worker told me I was wrong. She said I was born on September twenty-eighth.

"I was so upset back then and seeing I lost everything, I didn't know what was right. They even told me my name was wrong too. I remember my middle name being Martha, that was my Grandma's name. They told me it was Mary.

"Now I can remember being in, I guess it was first grade, and learning how to spell my name. The teacher wrote it out for me and everyone on a big piece of paper. She posted all of the names above the blackboards. I had to learn to copy it until I could write it without looking.

"I really remember that piece of paper. I remember it saying, Tracy Miller.

"The Social worker hit me and told me I was saying my name wrong. When I yelled at her my name is 'Tracy Miller!' she hit me again and yelled right back at me, 'Get it right!'

"She repeated, 'Your name is Tracy Miltner, ' over and over. We fought back and forth until she gave me a sharp slap across my face that sent me reeling. I never did that again.

"I was ten, very upset and quite unruly. So from then on, everywhere I moved or was transferred they drummed into me my name was, Tracy Miltner, and that was that.

"I remember seeing my birth certificate they had in my folder which said, Tracy Mary Miltner and thinking, that isn't me.

"But all the schools I went to and everything else that was done, I was Tracy Miltner.

"So, I'm not even sure what my name is or when I was born.

"I didn't quite finish my Junior year in High School this year because that's when my friend and I ran away.

"I wound up on the beach here and well, you know the rest."

"Wow," said Maggie. "That's quite a confusing story."

"That's the first time I've heard that one," I said.

"But," I continued, "We will have to get you registered for school here. I think they have a Home Study program for Islanders where a Tutor visits once a week to monitor progress, give and certify exams.

"I'm not sure of all the details but that way you could live here and not have to go onto the mainland."

"I'd like that," Tracy smiled and replied, "That is if you can stand me."

"I'm sure this island is big enough for both of us," I told her.

"Sounds like a good idea for you too Tracy," Maggie offered.

"I've heard you get to go to the regular graduation at the end of your Senior Year and you get a regular diploma. You can use that to go to college too," Maggie continued.

"Well, I'm not sure about college. I was always told I was stupid and all I was good for was being a wife and baby maker.

"I know that is not true but I just don't know what I want to do except to finish High School.

"College? I'm not sure about that.

"I guess I can cross that bridge when I come to it."

"I agree," said Maggie. "Finish High School and then see what you want to do."

"I don't know if I get a say in this," I added. "I do like the idea of you going on to college but that is not a decision that has to be made anytime soon. We'll just leave that option open."

We had finished eating dinner and had switched to eating dessert at that point in the conversation. I could see Tracy was getting all welled up and her eyes were starting to flood.

She made a mad dash to my lap and put her arms around my chest and started crying quite hard. Through her sobs I understood they were of happiness rather than sadness.

"Oh, Guy. This is the first time in my life that ANYONE has really cared. You care and Maggie CARES. That means so much to me.

"All my life the only thing anyone wanted was to hurt me or if it was a boy or a man, they wanted sex too. That's all.

"That's all anyone wanted. No one has cared. No one has really cared about me.

"It means so much to me that you two really care," she said through her sobs.

"Does that mean I can't have sex with you anymore?" I quipped.

Maggie looked over at me is great surprise not knowing what to say. Tracy laughed and swatted my shoulder.

"Of course you Goof. Sex with you is lovemaking. Our sex is shared, not something that is demanded. Required.

"No matter what you say, I know you love me. You love me a lot!"

I hugged her to me more tightly as I told her, "You got that right Kiddo. You got that right!"

With tears still dribbling down her face, Tracy lifted her face to mine and we kissed. It was a gentle kiss that people who trusted each other share. Later, the kisses would become more passionate but for now that was a great affirmation of our feelings for each other.

"Tracy." Maggie asked, "What if you get pregnant from all of this sex you too seem to be having or are sure to have?"

Tracy sniffled a couple of times and swiped at her face with her hand to clear things up a little.

"No worry there. The lecherous old man -- Sorry Guy I don't mean YOU -- who was the head of one the last Foster households, wanted to make sure I was accessible. He wanted to make sure I would not get pregnant. He hauled me off to a clinic and had them insert an implant in my arm so I would not get pregnant.

"It also had the byproduct of lessening my periods and most of the time if I have cramping, it is very light. So, all I have to do is get another implant in, I think March, and all will be well in that department."

"Sounds like a plan," I said and got another swat from Tracy as she called me a "Perv!"

"What was that for," I asked her.

"Good measure. Just to make sure you keep in line."

"Well, if I start having to 'Wait In Line' I might just have to reconsider."

Tracy swatted me again and laughed. "You are the one and only line for me."

"I'm good with that," I told her. I lifted her chin with my fingers and leaning over a bit, kissed her again.

Her hand came up over my head and she stroked my hair for a few moments. That was until Maggie chimed in, "Hey you two ... get a room!"

Tracy broke the kiss and looked over at Maggie. "We do have one. I'm not too sure where it is right now, but we do!"

We all laughed at that and then, Maggie ordered me into the Atrium so the 'Girls' could clean things in the kitchen up and then they would join me in there.

Tenor had been lying quietly in one corner of the kitchen while we ate. When I got up from the table to go into the Atrium, he followed me and hopped into my lap for a petting marathon.

That was of course until Maggie and Tracy showed up. Tracy sat down next to me and in a second, Tenor was there in her lap giving her a face wash. Tracy laughed and laughed as Tenor did his trick.

It was so nice that Tracy could laugh after all of the things that had happened to her only a day before. It was not even a full day since she had wound up on my beach, looking like hell warmed over.

We three chatted and had a great time talking. Finally, Maggie said it was about time for her to get home. It was then that she looked directly at me.

"Guy. When I saw you two on the beach this morning, I was very concerned both about Tracy and her safety and you and your safety.

"That's why I wanted to have dinner with you two. I wanted to see first hand what was going on here. Being a woman, I wanted to make sure Tracy was safe.

"Yeah, Guy, I've know you for quite a few years but I just had to make sure.

"I'm not too sure about how I feel about you two having sex but I know that's what Tracy wants and I know you will not abuse her.

"So, that's all I have to say about that. Just be careful and love each other.

"And now I really need to go. See you two later."

Maggie gathered up Tenor and we hugged, kissed, said our goodbyes as she headed out the back door to her place.

Tracy and I were standing at the open door when, just as Maggie reached the end of the ramp, she called back, "Tracy, Anytime you want another friend to talk to, remember what I told you. Come visit me anytime. We can have girl talk instead of 'Guy' talk."

We waved and Tracy told her "Yes! I will."

Then after we had shut the door, she said, "I really like Maggie."

"So do I," I said. "So do I."

Tracy pulled me close, tugged my face down to hers and we lightly kissed. She pulled away just a bit saying, "I'm so horny!" She pulled our faces together again. As soon as out lips met, our tongues met too.

After a few seconds of a much deeper kiss, Tracy whispered to me, "I love you." She reached down with both hands, cupped me, massaging my ball sack, bringing 'Andy' back out of hiding.

When my penis had recovered enough for a hand hold, Tracy laughed. "Andy likes me. I can tell!"

"Come on," she said taking my hand in place of playing with Andy, "I feel a bath coming on ... and ... I have to change my tampon. If I don't, I might just start leaking all over the place."

"Sounds like a plan," I told her and received another 'Love' swat on my shoulder.

We both laughed and she led me to the bathroom and worked her way over to the toilet. She still had to use her hands to navigate, like a person with serious vision impairment would do, but I could tell she could see something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.