Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach - Cover

Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An early morning walk on a deserted sandy beach changes Guy Thomasin's life permanently. He sees at a distance what he figures is a dead porpoise. Closer examination soon makes him think he has found instead, a very young and a very dead girl.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

No sooner than we were in the door that Tracy said, "I've got to pee real bad!" and reached out for my hand to lead her to the bathroom. Seeing there were no groceries in the bag we brought back from the General Store, I just let the bag drop to the floor by the door and led her there.

"This is the pits," she said to me. "At least when my eyes do work, I can see enough to get around in familiar places. Right now, I can't see at all."

I had walked her over to the John and she said that as she turned to sit. I took it as she wanted privacy so as I released my grip, she tightened hers.

"Sorry. I didn't mean you, when I said that.

"Please stay."

"OK," I told her.

"I have no idea where the paper is nor where the waste basket is.

"You know," she said as she tugged lightly on the tampon string, "Where would I throw this thing out. They don't flush too well.

"I got in deep trouble when I clogged up the plumbing at one house. I got the strap that time. I couldn't sit for a week.

"Never did that again.

"The Social Worker laughed when I told her about it. 'Serves you right, ' she told me."

After a pause she added, "Did I tell you I hate Social Workers?"

"No, but I can understand why," I told her. "That was abuse, no doubt about it. Those Cretins should be jailed for doing that to you."

I didn't tell her, but I had noticed there were striations on her butt that now made sense. I had guessed they were remnants of being spanked or whipped by her recent captors but were not red. Just a few white lines. It made sense.

It seemed she peed a bucketful and a half.

"I've been holding it in for hours," she commented. "I just couldn't hold it anymore."

I was standing by her side, holding her hand and watched with interest as her yellow stream just seemed to come from nowhere.

Guys have a 'Joy Stick' to aim and play with. It's the place where pee comes from and it's obvious.

Girls on the other hand, pee just appears out of nowhere. It's a mystery to guys. Girls are a mystery to guys.

As her pee waned, I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and told her the paper was on the wall to her left. After some Ups, Downs and a few forwards she found it, grabbed a handful and dabbed at her vulva drying herself.

Then she announced, "Time for a bath," let my hand go and both her hands went to her crotch. She spread her legs wide and with one hand spread her lips open and with the other, she pulled on the string.

When the tampon slid out of her about half of it was was bright red and the other still white. She didn't hold it out in front of her but grabbed a wad of paper and wrapped it around it while it dangled between her legs.

"The waste basket is directly below the T.P. roll," I told her.

Before lifting her right hand up, she felt for the top of the basket with her left hand. She quickly deposited the wrapped up tampon there.

"Sorry, that's a little gross for guys to see.

"I remember there was one house I was in where they had a boy about my age. He was curious about girls and walked in on me one time when I was changing my tampon. Well, everyone in the neighborhood knew about how I had grossed him out.

"He was real sensitive about girlie things and even taunted me in front of all my friends at the park one day about how 'Bloody Messy' I was.

"I went over to him, got a good focus on him and bashed his nose real hard. Of course, he hit me back several times in the face and a couple of times in the stomach.

"Then he told his parents what I had done and even though I got the worst of it, I didn't get to eat for two days and of course, got the strap ... again."

"Cretins," I said. "They shouldn't be able to spawn, let alone be allowed to be Foster Parents."

By then, Tracy had wiped her crotch a few times and checked with her fingers making sure she had gotten any leakage. She got up and flushed. She grabbed my hand again and told me to turn on the bath water.

She absently minded let her left hand wander to her crotch and I could see she was searching for that little button at the top of her cleft.

"Mmmm," she said. "All better there. I thought they had killed it when I got punched.

"Ow," she said as I assumed she found a little sensitive spot.

"Well, almost all better," she laughed.

"Oh, just one thought. I like sex, as I told you, during my period. I've found it staves off cramping. But, oral just grosses me out during my period, so no tongues there for a while. OK?"

"Me too," I told her as I adjusted the tub water. After I swished my hand around a couple of times to make sure it wasn't too hot I finally said, "Climb in!"

"Mmmm, the water is real nice. Come on in too," she told me.

By now Andy was real attentive and when she moved in with her chin high searching for my lips, he bumped on her tummy. She laughed, then reached down to pull him up so he rested between us. Then she brought both her hands behind my neck, guiding our lips together.

The kiss was warm and inviting. Our mouths opened a little and the tips of our tongues touched. It was a very sensual kiss. A lover's kiss.

I wrapped my hands behind her head and stroked her hair for a bit. Then I slid my hands all the way down her back to gently squeeze her butt. I traced that triangle just above the beginning of her butt crack and then moved my hands down a little.

Tracy purred "Mmmm, that feels good," into my mouth as I traced the top of her butt crack.

I pulled her more tightly against me and reached a little lower. Grabbing her cheeks, I pulled them apart slightly, just enough to get my fingers to the edge of her butt hole.

"Ohhh ... Mmmm." she purred into my mouth as I stroked her down there.

I guessed she had anal before. Probably, from what she had told me, forcefully, and she didn't like it. Lots of girls have rules about that place on their body: "Out Only!"... "No Trespassing!"

As for me, I'm not into giving too much anal but don't mind playing around there with my fingers. But Andy definitely doesn't like to visit there.

I figured, because it is a very sensitive area, I'd tease her a bit and hopefully introduce her to its distinctive pleasure, not pain. I reached for the bar of soap and got my fingers soapy. Then I returned to her lower back and butt crack. When my soapy fingers got near to the pucker, her body tensed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.