Standing In - Cover

Standing In

by Moon Goddess

Copyright© 2009 by Moon Goddess

Erotica Sex Story: While my daughter is away, I was doing the cooking and cleaning for my son-in-law. He likes my cooking and wants see what else I can offer while she's away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

I'm not sure exactly how to tell this, it seems difficult to imagine now that it's happened, but, nonetheless, it has happened and here's how.

I'm a forty-five year old widow, Jake died five years ago, and I came to live with my daughter, Jennifer, and her husband, Travis. Their house was ideal, it had a rental unit to it with its own entrance which also had an entrance into their part of the house. It has worked out really well for me, I get along well with my son-in-law and I help out with cooking and cleaning so Jenn doesn't have to do it all.

While I love being near my daughter, I also have valued my privacy, I'm a rather shy, timid person and do like some time alone.

Last month, which is what I want to tell you about, Jenn went off to California to a training conference for her new job and wouldn't be back for two weeks. So, I was busy cooking and cleaning and for the first few days everything was quite normal and, actually, quite nice.

Travis took me out to dinner, then to a club where we had a few drinks, we just had a nice time.

Then, the next afternoon, he came home all happy and cheerful, walked in the kitchen where I was peeling some potatoes for dinner, came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"How's my beautiful mother-in-law, today?" he asked as he kissed me on the back of my neck.

It rather caught me off guard and, being who I am, I just stood there as he held me. Then, he turned me around, and said, "Dottie, take your clothes off," and proceeded to take his clothes off. Soon, he was standing in front of me, completely naked, I couldn't avoid seeing him, his penis all erect, pointing at me.

"Dorothy, why aren't you naked?" and he began taking my clothes off until I was standing there as naked as he was. His hands were roving all over me, feeling me, rubbing my breasts, then he knelt down and kissed me right on my pubic hair and ran his tongue all around. I stood there simply not knowing what to do. I was shocking, yes, and arousing, both.

"Come," he said and took my hand and walked me back to their bedroom.

"Lay down, Dottie," he said and I did just that. He took my feet and spread them apart and knelt down and began licking me and sucking me. I had long forgotten those feelings, those amazing feelings. Moisture began forming inside me, I could tell.

"Oh, Travis, we shouldn't be doing this. What if Jennifer ever finds out?"

"Well, she won't if we don't tell her. I've just gotta have you," and he raised up and led his dick right up to me, rubbed it up and down, then pushed it into me.

My head was spinning with so many thoughts and emotions. This was my daughter's husband. This feels wonderful. This is so wrong. This is so right. We can't do this. Oh, I want to do this. I'll never get over this. I'll never get enough of this.

"Oh, Dottie, you are as good as I had thought you'd be. Just relax and enjoy it. I'll help you peel the potatoes later. Right now, just relax and enjoy being made love to."

Jake had been ill for three years before he died so it's been eight years since I had a man's penis inside me. Yes, it felt wonderful. And he was already inside me. So, I relaxed and let him have his way.

"Oh, Dot, oh, yeah, I'm gonna, cum. Oh, here I go..." and I could feel a warm surge deep inside me as he continued to stroke in and out of me for another few minutes.

Then he pulled out and said, "Well, you deserve a nice orgasm of your own, here," and he got down again and began licking me and tonguing me. He gripped my ankles and spread me wide open as he probed me with his tongue.

I was wriggling and writhing under him, his face between my legs sending waves of ecstasy across my body.

"Oh, oh, Travis, you make me feel so good, god, just don't stop, don't stop now, I'm really close, oh, really clo ... OOH, OOH, OOH, ohh, it feels so good, so good."

He crawled up over me kissing me, his tongue, fresh from my pussy, probing my mouth, bringing back all the wonderful sex I had had over the years. Oh, yes, I missed it, oh, yes. It was all back.

"Mmm, now we can have a nice dinner."

"Well, it's been one hell of a first course," I said, still reeling from what had happened.

"Let's go finish making dinner," he said as he pulled me up and down the hall to the kitchen. I started to pick up my clothes to put them back on and he stopped me, "Let's just stay like this. More fun that way."

So, as we ate, he told me what he wanted while Jenn was gone.

"Since you're already doing the cooking and cleaning, the things a wife does, you can stand in for everything else. Sleep in my bed, have sex with me, all the normal things."

"I, I, I just don't know what to say."

"Just say, 'yes, ' Dottie. You did like our first course, right?"

"Well, I guess I couldn't help it, it had been an awfully long time since I'd had a man. I'm only human, after all. But, to sleep in your bed and all the rest, that's just, oh, I don't know."

He stood up and took my hand. "Come on, I'll give you some more convincing," and he led me down the hall to their bedroom. I knew what was coming and could feel that old, familiar warm feeling between my thighs that I hadn't had in so many years.

He pulled me onto the bed and I lay down and opened my legs for him. This time, I had no hesitancy at all. I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me with everything he had.

Up over me, he gripped his cock and pushed up into me.

"Mmm, oh, that feels so good. Yes, I want to be your wife when Jenn is gone. Just make love to me. Make love to me like this. Every night, Travis, every night."

"Oh, don't worry, Dottie, you'll get a lot of my cock inside you from now on. Do you like to suck cock like your daughter does? I hope so."

"If you want, yes, I used to love doing it. Yes, whenever you want, Oh, this is so wonderful."

"Mmm, it is. I used to get so horny whenever Jenn wasn't around, now I've got the perfect stand-in. Here, mmm, let's do it good and deep," and he pressed harder into me, I could feel myself getting that warm inside feeling, I tried to twist my hips around to add to our lovemaking.

"That's it, Dot, now, you're getting into it. Just let go and fuck me good."

I never really talked dirty with Jake, it just didn't seem my style but perhaps my style is changing, maybe it should change. Maybe I should be more bold, more assertive. Maybe I would get more out of this new arrangement. This new, exciting arrangement. Me, fucking my son-in-law.

"Mmm, yes, I'd like to do that, here, let's roll over and I'll do just that. I'll fuck you good," and we rearranged so he was under me and I began imagining I was a sixteen-year old girl again.

Oh, I fucked him good, he filled me up good, I was making gooshing sounds with his cum and my juices all up inside me as I pushed up and down hard and brought my own orgasm off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.