Two Steps Into Love - Cover

Two Steps Into Love

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John: When my father married again, I got a new stepmom. I also got a new stepsister, Lisa. We're the same age and we have become really good friends. Lisa: Yes, friends. Good friends. But I've fallen in love. Friends is not enough.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   2nd POV  

John:

The first few strokes were stunning. Oh, I've jacked-off with hand lotion, soap, all kinds of slippery stuff. That was nothing. The inside of Lisa's pussy was the most wonderful place on the planet. And girls walk around all the time with this between their legs. Every day, just like ordinary. Didn't they know what they had in there? Oh, I had to have this lots. Lots.

My hands were rubbing Lisa's breasts as I went in and out of her.

"Oh, John, I knew this would be so wonderful. I love you so much. I just want us to do this forever."

"Mmm, yes, oh, I want to, too. It just feels so good. I'm so glad you wanted this. Mmm, it is really heaven."

I had been really afraid to just push my dick inside her. I knew all kinds of stories about blood, awful pain, all the bad tales. When I asked her if I should go slow, be careful, she just told me that she wanted me inside her.

I began going slowly in and out, looking down at our lovemaking, thrilled to be watching a part of me going in and out of such a beautiful part of Lisa. The feelings were incredible. My heart raced with each stroke, each push, each pull.

Lisa was moving under me, twisting her hips around, flexing muscles inside her that made it feel so good. She had given me my first blowjob and as wonderful as it was, oh, yes, this was better, lots better.

"Oh, Lisa, oh, you are so beautiful, this is so wonderful. Is it good for you? Are you glad we're doing this?"

"Mmm, it's what I've wanted for so long. I've dreamed of this and now we're doing it. It feels wonderful. You make me so happy, John."

"You make me happy, too, Lisa. So, happy. Oh, I can't believe we're doing this. It feels so good."

"Well, we are doing it and we're going to do it a lot. Every chance we get. I just want us to do this so bad. Oh, push it in hard, John, really deep inside me."

I pressed up into her as Lisa moved her hips around and around in a circle.

"Oh, Lise, oh, that is so good. Ohh, it feels so good. I want it to last but I want to cum, too. Oh, it's just so good."

"I'm really feeling close. You can go faster if you want."

Oh, I did want to go faster. It was feeling so, so good, that my dick was telling me, 'faster, faster, ' and I did just that.

Lisa's hips rose up, she stiffened, then, "Oh, John, oh, OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh. ooh, ooh, ooh, I love you, John, I love you so much. I always will," and she pulled me down and kissed me and kissed me and kissed me.

Now, while Lisa's kissing me, she's hardly still. She's bucking her hips, fucking me like crazy, up and down, up and down. It's all I could take.

"Oh, Lisa, oh, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, Lisa, oh, this is so wonderful. You are so beautiful."

I fell down on her kissing her over and over. Oh, this was wonderful. The best moment in my entire life.

Lisa:

His cum. His cum was inside me. Deep inside. A part of him, a part of John. His seed, his sperm, his life-force. Oh, I was happy. So very happy. I know I set this all up so we could be together and that John's potential objections would be eliminated even almost before they started. Maybe I schemed to make this happen, but I was in love and the love was right.

I was so happy. My orgasm was fantastic. I never imagined one could be that strong. I've had a few really good ones from masturbating, but this was in another category all together. And, when I felt his cock tremor and the pulse of his semen erupt up into my depths, oh, it was heavenly. I wanted it to stay up in me forever. This was the passion of love.

He lay there on me, kissing me, and I finally had to tell him, "John, I can hardly breathe, you've got to get up off me," and he rolled off as we laughed.

"Oh, geez, look," he said pointing to the large, pink wet spot on the sheet. "You must have bled some. It didn't seem to hurt you, did it?"

"No, well, it did a little, right at first, but not all that much. Guess these go in the washer, huh?"

"Whew, and I'm kindof sweaty. That was hard work," John said, "We need a shower."

So, we pulled the sheets off the bed, I got new ones on and we loaded them in the washer and started it up. Then off to the showers.

As we waited for the water to warm, I reached down and took hold of John's now-limp dick. I'd never touched a soft cock before and it was exciting to feel it grow hard in my hand. It's something I'll never forget.

I'd never had anyone tell me how nice a shower is with someone of the opposite sex. Oh, all that nice, soapy, smooth skin. Our shower together was lovely. John got my front so clean, he just rubbed the soap all over, over and over. He got up real good between my legs and down between my butt cheeks. I sure got his cock clean, even got some white, sticky stuff out of it. Oh, it got really clean.

We dried each other off and went downstairs, all nice and naked, and put our pizza in to bake. A lovely skin-to-skin make-out session filled the time until the pizza was finished, then we fed each other slices until we just had to get back upstairs and make love again.

We ran up the stairs, turned on some lights, it was starting to get dark by now and hopped on the bed rolling around feeling and kissing each other. I told John I wanted on top this time and he got down on the bed with his beautiful hard cock pointing at the ceiling and I got up over him and pushed his cock all the way inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.