Two Steps Into Love - Cover

Two Steps Into Love

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John: When my father married again, I got a new stepmom. I also got a new stepsister, Lisa. We're the same age and we have become really good friends. Lisa: Yes, friends. Good friends. But I've fallen in love. Friends is not enough.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   2nd POV  

Lisa:

Sounds all nice and innocent the way he tells it, huh?

Hardly.

When our parents got married and we all joined households, I had an immediate crush on my stepbrother, John. We were the same age, twelve, and I just went crazy for him. Now, don't get the idea that I did this openly. I kept it all to myself but I mooned over him for month after month. Every time I masturbated, it was with a mental image of John between my legs; either his tongue or his cock.

Oh, I dated Tim some but he was just there as a stand-in for my real 'throb, ' John.

Now, at twelve, or so, my crush wasn't particularly sexual but in the next months and even years, it became very sexual. I wanted John to be the boy who I gave my virginity to. It's all I dreamed about.

But, I couldn't act on it because John would have probably stopped things even before they got started. So, I planned and I schemed.

Tim, of course, like most boys, kept trying to get to whatever base might be next and, after a while, my resistance wore down and I had my blouse and bra off. Now, I love having my nipples sucked, it just sends sparks right to my panties. And, I knew exactly how to relieve those panty feelings when I got home. Of course, Tim kept trying to steal the next base and, after another year or so, I tried holding him at bay by giving him orgasms when he wanted one.

It started with handjobs, then, one evening, as he was laying across me, cradled in my arm, sucking my nipple with my hand jerking him off, I got to wondering what it might be like to suck a guy off. Well, I tried hard to imagine John's cock and bent over and took him in my mouth and did what millions of girls do every year, I sucked my first cock.

It felt nice in my mouth and I decided that I was going to try to swallow. I'd heard all the talk and it was the easiest if you could do it. Well, Tim moaned and moaned and writhed. It had to feel incredible. When his cum shot into my mouth, I was momentarily overwhelmed and learned to begin swallowing at the first feeling of a pulse of the semen on its way up.

Well, I got pretty good at it and it kept Tim happy and mostly out of my pants which were secretly dedicated to John.

Like John, I had also discovered Dale's Penthouse magazines and I eagerly devoured the Forum sections in all that he had. I learned lots of things, how to get myself off better, how to suck a cock, just where men and women are most sensitive sexually, lots and lots of little tips that I mentally filed away.

So, when our parents told us they would be away over the weekend, I knew it was my chance with John. Yes, to seduce him. I knew from Tim that guys were pretty easy to get to do what a girl wanted. The secret was in their pants.

I also knew that Dale would be with Sharon off somewhere probably fucking each other's brain's out (Wouldn't take much with her. Sorry, she's kind of a 'duh.') and wouldn't be back until he had to, at midnight or so. I called John's girlfriend, Wendy, on the excuse that we may want to double date on Saturday to find that she had family plans that took precedence. That took care of that little detail.

Next, I called Tim and told him that I had a 'family-thing' and had to pass on going out on Saturday. Well, I did have a 'family-thing, ' my stepbrother, John.

Well, the fact is, I did plan a family get-together. I planned to get together with my stepbrother, together in a physical, sexual sense.

I knew he had gym practice, I knew he loved seeing me in my little green bikini, I knew he would be up for a little one-on-one and he knew that I was a physical player when it came to anything competitive.

John had been getting erections when he was around me, especially lately. Yes, girls notice these things. We surely do. I knew it was me and I was ready to up the ante. I'd noticed that when he did get a hard-on, he would quickly find an excuse to go to his room. I had a good idea what he was doing and I wanted to make sure he got an erection so I could follow after him and catch him in the act. The rest, I knew would happen.

So, things weren't quite as spontaneous as John has related them.

John:

I have never, ever felt anything as good as Lisa's mouth sucking me. It was so soft and warm and wet.

"Oh, Lisa, oh, that's incredible. So good."

I've jacked-off maybe a million times but this just equalled them all rolled together. I have to admit that I didn't last but a few minutes before I was cumming in her mouth.

"Ooh, oh, I'm ... UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh, ooh, ooh, oh, Lisa, oh, that was wonderful. Oh, it feels so good."

She hopped off the bed and asked, "Well, have you fucked Wendy?" as I saw her reach back and untie her bikini top and pull it off.

I knew she asked me a question but I just sat there, in my bed, magazine to the side, dick sticking up, glistening with a few drops of cum, staring at the two beautiful breasts in front of me. I was stunned. Lisa, my stepsister, was beautiful, simply perfect.

"Wendy. Have I... ? God, I've never even seen her naked. Much less fucked her. Have you seen Tim naked?"

"Oh, all the important parts, I guess. Let's not talk about Tim and Wendy. Are you interested in seeing me?"

Oh, I was, I was. But, we were family. She was my stepsister.

"Oh, Lisa, you are so beautiful. But, maybe we should stop. I mean we're stepbrother and -sister. I just don't know."

As I was saying this, I was also getting up out of bed standing before her and reaching out to her breasts, feeling their lovely softness. I watched my hands petting and embracing those perfect breasts.

"God, you are so beautiful, yes, I want to see you, all of you."

Lisa took a step back and pulled off her bikini bottoms and stood there naked. She was perfect. Pink nipples, slightly swollen-looking, narrow waist, lovely hips, and, oh, her pussy. The first pussy I've ever seen. Perfectly split down the center, two plump halves, cleanly, smoothly shaven.

"Oh, Lisa, you are so beautiful."

"John, so are you. You are beautiful. You are why I am still a virgin. I've wanted you. Only you."

We each took a step toward one another, folded our arms around each other, and kissed. Kissed not in a brother-sister way, no, kissed as lovers. Kissed as two naked lovers, our skin touching all along our bodies, my cock pressing against her mound, her bare breasts squeezed against my chest, our tongues intertwined.

Everything changed. All was different. Lisa was changed, I was changed. I now knew she loved me and I now knew that I loved her. I knew I wanted her. I wanted her body.

Then, it hit me, "Lisa, we can't go on, I don't have any protection. I don't have any condoms."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.