Jellyfish - Cover

Jellyfish

Copyright© 2009 by Yoron

Chapter 6

As we drove away the girls seemed to feel as if they suddenly had been elevated to the status of movie stars. I was almost expecting Alana to start waving at the people we passed on our way out of the marina, you know, that gravely gracious wave a queen gives, meeting her subjects. And Anna seemed to want to make herself invincible, like Greta Garbo, that Swedish actress who was so well known for her reclusiveness.

And the shopping turned out to be more fun that I expected.

Alana had to be a born again mannequin, loving to model for us. And seeing how Anna looked at some of the stuff I gave Alana a not to subtle nudge, pointing to her and the dress she so wistfully was looking at, winking my eye.

She got my intention perfectly and more or less bullied Anna into trying it, getting a smaller one for herself. As they came out they both looked ravishing pirouetting for me and Andrew.

The funniest thing was that both Andrew and Anna seemed to have a really good taste here, when it came to what would suit Alana. And the way he had looked at them, and felt the quality of some did make me wonder a little though.

After all, I had some personal extensive knowledge of how different people's preferences could be. Not that I cared more than in the manner that knowing was to be prepared.

"Ever got out of the closet Andrew?" I asked him in a low voice, taking a wild shot as the girls disappeared again.

His eyes became a little colder as he studied me. "Closet Sir?"

"Well, does your firm know?"

Now he seemed a little troubled hearing me, and as I saw him twist I knew I was right.

"Look Andrew, I have no intention of telling them, but I need to know. If there is anything someone can use to intimidate you, then you're no good to me, do you understand? And if you're planning to continue working as a bodyguard you better consider your options"

He seemed to think it over for a while and then he nodded, almost imperceptible.

"You're right Edgar, the firm doesn't know. And I do like to dress up at times."

"Okay, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Only the fastest outing I ever had." He muttered back, sounding less than thrilled about it.

"Relax, as long as I know, you're cool with me."

The girls came back, all red and excited. As we left the store both had gotten themselves some really pretty things, Anna protesting wildly over the expense of it but, as I pointed out Alana's disappointment if she refused, finally accepting with grace and humor.

After buying some more practical things for the journey in the sports department, like raincoats, gumboots and such we went to the lady's shoe department where I and Andrew left them to their own.

Alana did as always, as soon as she spotted Anna looking at something she forced her to try it on, and if they fitted, well, presto, then it was sold, the shop attendants absolutely loved her. And Anna, once she started to get into the fun of it, gave her the exact same back, they were as two sisters preying as they ravished the shop. Well, friendly ones at that.

"Ever thought about traveling Andrew?" I asked him.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"I'm, and the girls will too, wanna come?"

Yeah, I know. Another impulsive decision of mine, but look at it my way first, before you draw a conclusion. One of the premier facts of life is that to hold knowledge of something that the other guy doesn't want you to talk about is to create leverage. And in my kind of business that's always a bonus.

There was also the fact that I know would be responsible for two females, in one boat. Yes, I didn't really know if it was going to be Anna yet, but I hoped.

A nanny she would get and I much preferred it to be the one with us now. And then I would like one guy more, after all, I can't be everywhere all the time, can I?

And as I said the firm was good, very good, with a lot of expertise and they knew my demands since earlier. So if they had recommended Andrew as their best then he had to be very good too. And perhaps even better than they thought, if he had succeeded withholding his crossdressing from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.