The Psychic - Cover

The Psychic

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 18: Epilogue

Linda watched as Victor slept on the bed. He was hooked up to an IV drip that Michelle had made up. She was sitting beside him as the RV rocked gently from the boat's movements. Michelle said the injuries he had suffered had to heal. How he took so much punishment, she didn't know. All she knew is she and the mistress missed his touch.

"How is he?" Sasha asked as she came up the stairs.

"Still sleeping, I wish he would wake up," Linda said sadly.

"He will..." Sasha started to reply but tears came to her face as she sat down.

"You had a hard time. Didn't you?" Linda said.

Sasha started crying harder as she nodded her head.

Reaching out, she pulled Sasha into her arms to hold as she cooed to the young girl. "I know you're hurting and all. You're worried about your brother and miss your mother. I bet it was one of the hardest things you have ever had to do. I've seen it a thousand times working in hospitals and the loved ones coming in to say goodbye to the dying or identifying a loved one that had died. Michelle went with you disguised as your brother, because he couldn't go at this time. When he wakes, he is going to be devastated that his mother died and he wasn't able to heal her. I just hope he lets us tell him Michelle made a choice, her life or yours. It was all the power she had left, and I just fear he will blame her for not saving her."

Between sobs, Sasha replied, "He won't blame her or I don't think he will, especially when I tell him what happened, he will understand. I do think he'll blame himself for not getting there faster, or stopping that bastard before he could do more. As to healing us, I know I still hurt when I move, and Michelle said I'll feel it for the next few days..."

Sasha stopped talking as a spasm of pain raced through her back. Crying out, Linda started rubbing her back.

Linda laid the girl down on her belly and started massaging her. With each press, she felt the muscles calm down until she realized Sasha was sleeping. Standing up, she went downstairs, to the RV's living room.

"How is she?" Michelle asked from where she was sitting.

"Sleeping. She had a muscle spasm, as you said would happen. I massaged it and she fell asleep. She's also worried about Victor, and how he will feel about their mother's death," Linda said as she sat down across from her.

"I figured that. I wish I'd, had more power, but the fight with Jason drained me. If Victor hadn't found me choking from the whip, I would have died, as well. It took a lot of my remaining power to heal my wounds. When I reached the torture room again, Jason was healing himself. I didn't tell you what I did because of the girls. With them sleeping in the back, I can tell the both of you. I made all his internal organs explode..."

"How did you do that?" Amber asked.

"What I did was place my hand on Jason's chest. With him unconscious, he couldn't stop me. I sent a burst of my power into those organs and caused them to fill with air as I reinforced them so the air couldn't escape through the thin skin cells. I learned it from Master Lo who only ever used it one time and that was fifteen hundred years ago on a Chinese Emperor who tried to take our valley. The body's organs can only expand so much before they explode. That's what I did to Jason Fuller, it was horrible, I saw every organ expand and explode. I now know why Master Lo only used it that one time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.