The Psychic
Chapter 8: Scared shitless

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Victor

Victor opened the door to the suite, and swept Amber off her feet before she could walk in. Letting his mom, sister and daughters go before them. Then with a kiss, he carried a giggling Amber into the room, and set her down.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"You're supposed to wait until after you get married to do that," Annabelle replied.

"Oh!" Victor said as he scratched his head and then added, "Why didn't anyone tell me that?"

"Because it was cute that you thought of doing it," she said as she handed the bellhop a ten.

"Thank you, Ma'am, and congratulations to you two," the young man said as he pulled the cart out of the room, and closed the door.

Annabelle pulled the doors open on the bedrooms, and looked at the four king size beds. "Victor, you take that one over there," she said as she pointed at the door to the right and continued, "Us girls will take this one."

"Ok Mom, night Sassy, Amy, Lisa, and Cindy, you all get some sleep," Victor said and kissed all four girls on their heads. He then kissed his mom, and planted a kiss on Amber that left her gasping for breath when they broke apart.

"Night Daddy," the triplets said as they grabbed their bags and went into the room.

Sassy hugged her brother and followed her new nieces, closing the door behind them. Giggling could be heard coming from the room as Annabelle hugged her son and soon to be new daughter.

"Now, Victor, you get some sleep and we will see you in the morning," she said and went the door of the room she would share with the girls.

Victor turned to Amber, and kissed her passionately. When they broke apart, they stood there looking into each other's eyes. Victor leaned his head against Amber's and their foreheads touched.

'I love you my Chinese princess, ' Victor thought to his love.

'I love you as well, ' Amber replied.

Amber projected what she would look like in bed to him, and Victor blushed as he looked at his beautiful fiancée. She was smiling up at him, her skin shined from the candlelight that was in the room. Her nipples were hard, and her vagina looked warm and moist to him.

'Yes it's wet for you to be inside me. I long to become one with you, my love, ' Amber said from the bed.

The clearing of a throat, shattered the illusion as Annabelle said, "Amber, come on. You need a good night's sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow, if you're going to get married."

"Ok Mom," Victor said and kissed Amber one more time. "Good night love," he said and watched as Amber picked up her suitcase and went into the bedroom.

"Night Victor," Annabelle said at the same time Amber did.

"Night Mom," Victor replied.

Victor watched the door close, and then walked to the desk. Picking up the wooden chair, he carried it to the main doors and wedged it under the handles after he locked the doors. Picking up his bag, he carried it into his room and stripped down. Lying on the bed, he closed his eyes and let his mind reach out through the city looking for Amber's mom.


Mei Lee

Mei Lee paced in her room. The incompetent fools had almost gotten them caught by the cops. Her guards were currently getting rid of the car, and obtaining another one. They were also preparing an aircraft, at the airport, to fly them back to San Francisco when they found Amber. Sitting down at the desk, she pulled out the phone book, and started calling the hotels and motels for her daughter, and the bastard who was going to ruin everything.

She opened the phone book and noticed several of the pages was missing and spent the next two hours calling the remaining hotels and motels within a forty mile radius of the city asking for her daughter and the Adams'. She was sitting there looking at the phone book when there was a knock on the door. Getting up, she walked over and opened it.

It was her driver and she snapped out at him, "Did you get a car? Is the plane ready? Get me a new phonebook this one is missing pages."

Phillip Ling nodded his head and walked across the hall to the room across from Mei's and went inside. He came back in less than a minute with the new phone book.

"Here you go, Ms. Lee," Phillip said as he handed the book to her.

"Good. Now go get some food for us. I saw a Chinese restaurant down the street," Mei snapped in anger.

"Right away, Ms. Lee," Phillip replied as she closed the door in his face.

Going back to the phone, she opened the new book and found the first motel and started calling. She quickly received a negative report on the hotels and motels that begun with an A or B, as she was going through the C's and reached Circus Circus that she got a yes. She tried to get a room number, but they wouldn't give one, but she was sure they could get the number. It would just take some calls. Ninety minutes after she hung up with a clan informant, she had their room number.


Victor

The sound of the phone ringing woke Victor from a deep sleep. He had been dreaming about Amber and how he would watch her in school at lunch. Reaching over he picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

"I'm going to kill you if you try to marry my daughter. Have her out front at eight AM or else."

"Mrs. Lee, leave us alone. We are getting married and there's nothing you can do about it," Victor replied as he hung the phone up. Before he could drop back on his pillow, it rang again. Snatching the phone up, he heard her voice and hung up and picked the phone up. Dialing the front desk, he waited.

"Hello, front desk. How can I help you?"

"Yes this is Victor Adams. We are up in the penthouse suite. Please don't forward any more calls, tonight. Also I would like a seven am wakeup call please," he replied.

"Yes, Sir. I will have all calls sent to the desk and have a wake up notice entered into the system. Is there anything else?" the woman asked him.

"No that's all, good night," he replied and hung up.

Pulling the blanket over his shoulder, he settled down into the bed and sighed as he closed my eyes. His mind reached out and he could hear the whispering again.

'Did you hear? Councilman Pitcher was murdered, ' a female voice said.

'No. I didn't, but he was an asshole. When I first became a Psychic, he fined me ten thousand for allowing my boyfriend to see me using my powers. I didn't have the money, and he said he would pay it if I had sex with him. I had no choice... '

'Yeah, Vickerman was like that. I heard a rumor that he even blackmailed another psychic who committed suicide, after he threatened to have her kids sent into child protective services if he wasn't allowed access to her ten year old daughters.'

'That's disgusting, if it's true, then good riddance to him. I may use my powers to get some stud, but I would never use them on a child, or force myself on one, ' said the female voice.

'You're all weaklings. The strong dominate the weak. You will all eventually bow down to the master, ' stated a new voice.

'Who are you?' the female voice asked.

'Your new master, Maser. You're power will join ours, and you will do our bidding... '

'I don't think so, ' Maser replied.

A scream ripped through Victor's mind, and he sat up shaking. Flipping the light on, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat there. The hair on his arms was sticking straight out, and his body was tingling as if he had touched an electrical outlet. Getting up, he walked to the bathroom and washed his face.

"Damn, what the hell is happening to me?" he said aloud.

"Your powers are getting stronger. The stronger you get, the more you can hear in the path..."

Victor spun around; sitting on the edge of the bed was a blond haired girl. Looking at her, he noticed she was quite lovely. "Who are you?" he asked as he picked up his robe and slipped it on.

"We met before. Do you remember me?" she asked.

"Yes, I remember. You never said who you were," Victor said as he came into the room and sat down at the table.

"My name is Michelle Garret, my code name is Talon, and I have come to help train you," she replied and then added, "If you want me to."

"Yes, I do, and my name is Victor Adams ... I don't have a codename," he said as he scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"How about Batman since that is what everyone calls you?" Michelle asked as she got up and walked to the mini-bar and touched the lock on it.

"How did you know that?" Victor gasped out in surprise.

"I have been learning a lot about our newest Psychic. When a new psychic emerges, it sends out a signal like a rock tossed in a pond. Your ripple was a strong one, and was felt all the way in Paris. Which means to the psychic community you're going to be very powerful with the mind arts and some will try and take you over or take your family hostage. You must protect them at all cost, because they will give you more energy to fight your enemies. You know, what enemies I am talking about? Commando is one, and now we have a new one out there that is killing your supporters..."

"Who is Commando?" Victor asked.

"You know him as Jason Fuller. He..."

"That bastard who raped Amber? I'm going to kill him," Victor snarled as he clenched his fists.

"Right now, you couldn't hurt him if you tried. You need training, and one thing you need to do, is get your temper under control. A psychic who loses control is vulnerable to attack. So first we must work on your shields. Come," she said and walked to the bed. Picking up two pillows, she walked to the end of the bed and tossed the pillows down so they were three feet apart. Turning she stood behind one and knelt on the pillow and gestured to Victor to kneel on the other pillow.

Victor knelt and waited as Michelle closed her eyes and held her hands out with the palms up. She was mumbling some words that he couldn't make out, and then she spoke clearly.

"Close your eyes and lay your hands on mine, palms down," she ordered.

Victor did as he was told, and he found himself standing in a field. Around them, mountains rose up into the sky like white majestic towers. The air was cool, fresh and crisp, in the distance, on the side of one of the mountains was a massive fortress.

"Where are we?" Victor asked as he looked around and shivered as he took in all the snow.

"The Himalayas, near Tibet in a secret valley," she said as she looked around the valley.

"WHAT? HOW?" Victor cried out in surprise as he grabbed his hair.

Michelle jumped for Victor and grabbed his shoulders and looked him in his face. Seeing the worry there, she spoke with her mind to him, 'Calm down. I will have you home in a few hours. You will get married, but without this training. You're a danger to all that you love. Do you want to get them killed?'

"No..."

'Answer with your mind. Do you want them killed?' she asked.

'No, I don't want them killed ... please help me protect them, ' Victor replied.

'Good, now I want you to stand still, hands to your side. I want you to close your eyes and reach out with your feelings. Feel the mountains around you, feel the animals, and the trees. Concentrate on my voice as I speak to you, ' she said.

Victor closed his eyes and tried to do as he was told.

"No! Don't force it. Relax, and let it come to you. Do you remember Empire Strikes Back when Yoda was talking to Skywalker?"she asked.

"Yes I do, I will try," Victor replied.

"Don't try, just do it. My young Padawan," she said with a snicker.

"Yes, Mistress Yoda," Victor replied with a smile and then tried again

Victor tried again, and his mind reached out into the valley. At first all he could feel was the wind on his face, and then he heard a whispering of a thought, and he followed it to a small stream. A small doe was drinking water while her fawn stood beside her nibbling on some grass. Suddenly, the doe's head jerked up, and she was looking at him. Then she was gone, running through the forest, and I whispered, "come back."

The deer slowed to a walk, turned around and came back to the stream. It stood there on shaking legs as Victor reached out to touch it and stroked its side. The deer stood there, its eyes wide with fear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.