The Psychic - Cover

The Psychic

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 2: Detective Lynch

"That's going to piss him off, beautiful," Victor said, and he watched her blush at his comment.

"Let him be pissed. Now let's get you into something more comfortable," she said as she reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down.

"What are you doing?" Victor asked in shock.

"What do you mean? I am going to take your temperature," Linda said as she handed him her panties.

"But..." was all he got out as she pulled his cock out and stroked it.

Linda watched him moan and she climbed up on the bed straddling his waist. "Now to take your temperature," she said and lowered herself down. She moaned as he split her open, and sank all the way down.

Victor moaned as she settled down on his waist, and he couldn't stop himself as he reached up and cupped her breasts through her shirt.

"I say your temperature is normal," Linda said as she started gyrating her hips.

"Oh God, please don't stop!" Victor replied as he started thrusting up into the sexy nurse.

For the next ten minutes, they fucked until Victor exploded up inside her. He watched as she took a tampon and inserted it inside herself. Then she pulled a new pair of panties out of her pocket and slipped them on.

"Why did you do that?" Victor asked.

"I must please my master," Linda replied with a sexy grin and leaned down. She gently brushed her lips against his and then sprayed air freshener into the room. Going into the bathroom, she grabbed a washcloth and came back out. She quickly washed his groin, and placed a kiss on the end of his penis.

Victor sat there thinking about what she had said, and when she finished washing him, he said, "I am not your master, and I cannot be your lover. I have a girl I love..."

"Shhh," she replied as she laid her finger on his mouth. "I know you love someone else, but I will be here for you. I am yours, to do with as you please. Fuck me, breed me, hit me, or even kill me. It won't matter, for I belong to you," she replied as she kissed him again.

"I don't understand, but I could never kill you. You're too beautiful. You should marry, have kids, and live a life, not go for a cripple," Victor said, as he thought of his blind eye.

Linda laughed and kissed him as she replied, "You are not a cripple. So you have no vision in one eye, that doesn't make you crippled."

"But..." Victor started to say.

"No, Master, it doesn't. And don't ever let anyone say so. Now, you are clean, and I will get the detective in here. Don't let him upset you. Do you wish me to stay? Your mom isn't here to guide you, and you should have someone you trust," Linda replied.

"I trust you. Will you stay?" Victor asked as there was a knock on the door.

"Yes, I will. Let me get that," she said and walked to the door.

Victor pulled the underwear under the sheet, tucking them under his back as she opened the door.

Detective Robert Lynch walked into the room.

He stood about five foot eight inches and weighed around one hundred and seventy pounds. He had on tan slacks, and a white shirt showed through his tan trench coat. Clutched in his left hand were a small notebook, and a pen. On his head was a yellow Stetson that covered his black hair, and he was wearing silver aviator glasses, Victor noticed.

Robert looked at the nurse who was hooking up some pads to his chest. He chewed on the end of his cigar and then turned to the boy lying on the bed. Going over he said, "I'm Detective..."

"Lunch, I know. What can I do for you?" Victor said, as he looked at the man who looked like Colombo from the TV show.

"It's Lynch. I have some questions for you if you don't mind," he said.

"Sure, fire away. I hope you don't mind that I asked my nurse to sit in for my protection," Victor replied.

"You should have a lawyer, guardian or a parent here, but I don't see anything wrong considering you're not a suspect," he replied.

"Did you see who shot you? And what did they want?" he asked.

"It was two men. One was six foot, dark hair, goatee, and a little Hitler-type mustache. I remember he was very muscular, like a body builder. The other looked like the first, except no mustache, and he was bald. I think they are twins. Both were wearing blue jeans and black shirts. The one who shot me, had a tattoo of a planet with an eagle above it. It was located on his left forearm and had writing in it. I couldn't read it because he kept moving the arm around."

"I see..." he said, as he wrote the description down and then asked, "Anything else you can remember?"

"What about my girlfriend? Is she ok?" Victor asked.

"What girlfriend?" he blurted out as he was writing on the pad.

"Yes, my girlfriend was in the shop. No one will tell me how she is," Victor replied.

"We had no idea she was in there. What's her name, and I will check on her," he said.

"Her name is Amber Lee. She dresses Goth, and she lives in my apartment building but on the eighth floor, apartment 806," Victor said.

"You say she was in the store? What was she doing?" he asked as he wrote the address down.

"She was helping me put all the comics away. I assume she is not in the hospital here, or you would have had a different response when I asked about her. Will you find out about her, and let me know if she is ok?" Victor begged.

"I will find out about her. If I can, I will let you know. Now I want you to get better," he said as he walked out of the room.

"Master, do you think they will find your girlfriend, my new mistress?" Linda asked.

"Linda, why do you keep calling me your master? I'm no one's master," Victor replied.

"Yes you are. One day you will know why it happened, but all I know is, I must obey and serve you ... and I don't mind," she said and leaned down and kissed him.

They broke the kiss, and she continued, as she bowed her head, "You became my master the other day, when you were hurt. All I wanted to do was take the pain away from you. You were hurting so badly that you tossed and turned in your sleep. A voice said to me, 'Would you take his pain away? Would you bind yourself to him until you die? Would you do anything you could to help and protect him?' and I said yes to the first one, and then yes to the second two. I felt pain in my shoulder, where you had been shot, and then it was gone. After the pain faded, I felt I could never hurt you, and I must stay with you. I hope you don't mind?"

"Why? What is going on? How am I able to talk to Amber where she is being held, or make you my slave?" Victor asked as he sat up. He wrapped his arms around his head as he heard Amber crying and didn't know what to do to help her.

Linda watched her young master, and stepped over to him. She wrapped him in her arms, and let him cry.


Michele Garret listened to the young man talk and then started to cry. She remembered back when she became a mystic, and she had to step forward to help. She had detected his astral projection when he was spying on Jason Fuller. She followed his trail back to the hospital, and watched as his slave made love to him in the bed. She was about to answer his question when she was sent an astral message.

'Nah! You shall not tell him. If he breaks a rule, then he pays the consequences.'

'Who is this?' Michele asked.

'The council. The young psychic will not be told. Now go about your business, and leave him to his fate!'

'This is wrong. To not tell him the rules, and then when he makes a mistake, he is punished for them and fined. I believe the council should teach their new wards, not scare them into submission and... '

'QUIET! OR YOU WILL BE CENSURED!'

'But... '

'YOU WILL PAY a hundred thousand dollar fine! Transfer the funds by midnight tomorrow or else.'

'NO! I will not. I withdraw from the protection of the council as of this minute. I warn any member who tries to cross me, I will kill them. What you do to us, is blackmail and I will have no more of it, ' Michele snarled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.