The Psychic
Chapter 1: Hospital

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Victor watched as the man shot his mother at point blank range, her blood splashing across his face. He felt dizzy for a second, and then he sat up screaming loudly. His eyes were wide, as he looked around and saw his mom sitting in a chair. Her hair was disheveled as she scrambled out of the chair and ran to the bed.

"Victor, what's wrong?" she asked as she brushed the hair out of his frightened eyes.

Victor gripped his mother's arms tightly.

His mouth opened and closed as he finally gasped out, "You're alive?"

"Yes, baby, I am fine. And now, you are, too. How do you feel? Are you ok?" she asked.

"I ... what happened? Why am I in the hospital? What's wrong with my right eye?" he asked.

He looked around and saw his sister in the bathroom doorway.

"Hey, Batman, are you ok?" eight year old Sasha asked.

"I think so, Sassy," he said and held his free hand out to her as the door opened and a beautiful nurse came in.

"I see you're awake finally, I'm your day nurse Lori Hawking. How are we feeling?" she said as she started taking his vitals and writing them down on the clipboard she had carried in with her.

"I don't know; what happened to me?" he asked.

"I will get the doctor," she replied.

"Mom, what happened?" Victor asked angrily.

"You were shot in the chest after someone hit you on the head with something. It damaged your eye as well. That's why you can't see out your right eye, because you have a patch over it.

"Is Jerry ok?"

"Jerry found you when he came back from the post office. The store had been ransacked and someone tried to get into the safe. The police have no clue who it was," Annabelle said.

Victor laid back in relief, he closed his eyes and an image of a girl came to him. He sat up as he gasped out, "Oh My God! What about Amber?"

"Amber? Who is that? There was no one else there?" Annabelle replied.

"Amber Lee, she came in and was helping me put the comics away. She kissed me just before the men came in. They wanted something but wouldn't tell me what it was. Then one of the men hit me and that's all I remember. Check on Amber, please. Her number is in my cell phone," Victor said.

"Honey, no one was in the store when they found you. I had better call Detective Lynch and see what he has to say," she replied as she pulled out her phone and a business card. She quickly dialed the number, and it went to voice mail.

"This is Detective Lynch, I am out of the office right now. Leave a message and I will get back to you right away," said the machine on the other end.

"Detective Lynch, this is Annabelle Adams, my son has woken up, and he is worried about a friend who was in the store with him. Her name is Amber Lee. She goes to the same school as Victor. He is very agitated that something has happened to her. Would you please check on her for us?" she said and then hung up the phone.

"Thanks Mom, she's..." Victor trailed off as he closed his good eye as a headache came to him.

"Mister Adams, are you ok?" the nurse asked as she saw him wince in pain.

"Just a headache, could I have an aspirin?" he asked.

"Sure, I will be right back," she replied and left the room.

"Are you ok?" Sasha asked as she held her brother's hand.

"I will be fine Sassy," Victor replied and gave her a smile to encourage her as he squeezed her hand.

She smiled and let go of his hand as he started yawning.

"You should get some more sleep," his mom said as she patted the hand that had the IV in it.

"I will mom, and so should you. Go and get Sassy to bed, you both look exhausted," he replied.

"We will," she said and leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, and then whispered, "You scared the shit out of me young man. Please don't do it again, I think you gave me more grey hairs in the last forty hours than you have done your whole life."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to," Victor said as he hugged his mom.

Annabelle released him and reached out and took Sasha's hand and gathered up their purses. They walked to the door as the nurse came in, and she said, "Nurse, the police are not to speak with my son, unless I'm present. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Miss Adams. I will let the other nurses know," she replied and watched them out the door.

She turned to Victor and walked to the bed. In her hand was a small cup with two Tylenol in it. "Here you go Victor," she said.

"Thank you," Victor replied as he took the cup and swallowed the pills. Taking the cup of water he drank some down and said, "I'm going to sleep. Maybe that will help the headache go away."

"That's a good idea, it will give you time to heal. I'm leaving in thirty minutes, and when you wake up Nurse Hays will be here again. Now, no grabbing her butt like you did last night," she said and then gave a small giggle as he blushed.

"I did? Oh my God, I must apologize," Victor replied.

"It's ok, we know you didn't mean it, but if you pinch hers again, her husband will be cross with you. Now you sleep," she said as she adjusted his pillow and watched the young man fall asleep within minutes. She tucked the blanket up on his body, turned the TV off and set the remote on his tray with a refill of water. With a last check on his machines, she walked to the door and turned the light off.


Across town in a dark cell, under a large town house, a young girl lay. She lay shivering on a single mattress that was on the floor. Her tearstained face was cuddled on her arms as she lay there. Her clothes were dirty and ripped to shreds from where the two men had torn them when they threw her in there. Two hours after she was in the room, the nightmare had begun as she was raped repeatedly over the next twenty hours in her ass and mouth. But they never touched her vagina, even after she begged them to switch holes to give her ass a rest. For the last eighteen hours, she had lain there, sleeping and crying. The bag of food still lay where they had tossed it, the milk container sitting beside it.

"No more, I can't take anymore," she cried out softly as she lay there.

The door screeched as it opened, and she scooted back into the corner. Looking up at the light that had come on when it opened, she shivered in fear as the bald headed man named John came in. He was unfastening his pants as he reached the mattress.

"Get over here slut," he snarled.

Amber shivered in fear and slowly crawled across the floor. Tears running down her face as she neared him.

"Take it out and give me a quick blow job, or I will hurt you again," he snapped.

Amber knelt and pulled the man's cock out and started sucking it.

"You useless cow, I said give me a blow job, since you still act like you have never done it before I guess I will have to do it," he snarled as he grabbed her head and started thrusting hard into her mouth. He was getting into abusing the young girl when his cell phone rang. Pulling out of her mouth, he pulled the cell phone out and looked at the number and smiled.

"Don't move, slut," he snapped as he opened the phone and said, "Hello, Hadad, it's good you called me back."

"What's up my American friend," replied a voice.

"We have a new cargo for you," John said as he looked down at the girl who still knelt where he told her to stay.

Amber knew without a doubt that he was talking about her, and she whimpered in fear.

"We have nine new ones for you, all young and virgins in the right hole for you," John laughed as he saw recognition cross the girls face at what he was saying.

"Good, I will pay ten as usual," Hadad said.

"We want fifty on the triplets we got, that's each, but ten on the rest are fine," John said as he pulled the girl back to his cock and put her back to work.

"Triplets you say. Very well I will pay that. Did you deal with problems?" he asked.

"Most of them, the last one we took, we haven't found the parents yet, but we will; by the time you pick them up," John replied as he thrust hard into the slave's mouth.

"Make sure you do, I will arrive in your area in two days. With your nine, that will give me a full load for home to sell," he ordered as he cut the connection.

"Well bitch, it looks like I have a job to do before you go to your new home so this will have to wait," he said as pulled out of her mouth and zipped himself up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.