Runnin a Train - Cover

Runnin a Train

Copyright© 2009 by jmikeusl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - white girlfriend needs money for her mortgage, calls her ex and he has an idea

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

One day over a year later, Christy calls me.

I asked her why she had not called me until now. She explained after having sex with all those black men she was pissed at me. I remarked that I did pay her well though. She agreed.

She said another reason she did not call was that she had became pregnant after sex with all those black men. But, how could she not have gotten pregnant after receiving multiple inseminations? I asked her what did she do. She stated she had an abortion of course. Her family would have scorned her had she delivered a black baby. I told her I wish I had known and that I would have helped her deal with the pregnancy. I asked her if she was okay.

"You mean am I okay physically?"

"Yea." I exclaimed.

"Well, yea, I am fine, after I did that gangbang and had the abortion, I visited a plastic surgeon."

"You did, why?" I asked.

"Well, after all that fucking I did, I was very loose. So I found out there is a procedure that is done to tighten the vagina. So, I did it"

"Wow! Really? I never knew that"

"Yep, and its nice to have a tight pussy again."

"The reason Im calling, Christy explained, is I need money again."

"Oh really, how much?" I asked her.

"Well, I guess five thousand again."

"Okay." I calmly said.

"So what do I have to do?" she asked.

"You know that white sun dress you have?"

"Um, yea, why?" she asked.

"Put that on, and that only."

"No pantys?" she asked.

"No pantys. Do it now, Im coming to get you."

"What do I have to do?" she asked again.

"Don't worry about it, you gon earn the five thousand though."

"Oh, okay." She stated nervously.

Around 7:30 p.m. I arrived at Christy's house. When she walked out, I could see the nervousness in her face. She was wearing the white sun dress and sandals. I could see through the white dress noticing she had no bra or pantys on.

As the sun began its descent, I drove Christy to the less fortunate side of town. Her face tightened and grimaced as I turned down a street parading black men everywhere.

"I knew it!" Christy exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"I got to fuck black men again!"

"Well five grand is a lot of money, so yea, I gon get my money's worth."

I pulled up next to a group of black men and announced I had some fine white pussy in the car. Immediately the black men surrounded the car. As they gazed into the car and viewed Christy sitting there nervously in her see through dress, I heard different remarks like "SHIT!" "OH FUCK!" "DAM!" "MOTHERFUCKA!"

I gripped Christy's hand and led her out my car. I walked her into the back yard of some old wooded house with a pit bull chained to a tree and old cars everywhere. A group of about eight black guys followed us. I had Christy rest her arms on one of the old cars with her back to the black men and I.

An older chubby black man arpproached Christy and instructed her to remove her sun dress.

Christy looked bewildered and asked, "out here in public? Cant we go inside a house?"

"Don't worry bout shit white girl, jus do wut I had said."

I watched Christy slowly pull her white dress over her head and off exposing her slender white body to anyone nearby in the neighborhood.

The black man instructed her to lean over the car. "Put yo white ass up for me ho?

The old black man approached Christy from behind and pushed down his dirty worn pants, his big penis curving outward and growing. He gripped Christy's waist with one hand and pushed his cockhead between her buttcheeks with the other hand trying to find the entrance to her tight pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.