Rough Play

by mikey2much

Copyright© 2009 by mikey2much

BDSM Sex Story: She has lost control of the situation, can she control herself? He has her where he wants her, Can he make her like it?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   .

The girl struggled against him as he ripped the last of her underwear from her body. He had her penned against a table, forcing the blindfolded and gagged woman to bend at the waist. She tried holding off her attacker with her hands, which were cuffed behind her back. She tried to scratch his hands when he grabbed the chain connecting the cuffs and pushed them painfully high up her back. Electric pain froze her in place, forcing her to remain still while the man opened his pants.

She shivered when she felt the cold metal of the man's belt buckle on her exposed ass-cheek as he lowered his pants. She cringed when she felt the hot head of his cock as it made contact with her inner thigh. The man leaned his weight on to her back pushing down savagely, slamming the air from her body, holding her still with his weight, pressing the breath from her as he slid his cock into her, a long strong push that did not stop until he was buried to the hilt in the warm soft center of the shivering girl

She was dry; he felt the resistance as he had pushed in to her. That was cool though, he liked it when he could get it in them before they could get wet inside. He kept the pressure on with his hips against her ass, pushing his cock into her, and held her there. He looked down at her body, so fucking nice, so soft and smooth, so feminine. Holding still yet keeping pressure against her he waited. He could feel the walls of her pussy oozing lubrication slipping down the shaft of his cock.

She bucked against him, mistakenly thinking that his stillness was a sign of his indecision or maybe weakness. Not recognizing it for what it was, a small mercy, she reared her head back, vainly hoping to break his grip.

He brutally pushed down on her back slamming her torso hard onto the table. Keeping all his weight on the center of her back, forcing the breath from her. As she began to need air she thrashed and squirmed. The ball gag in her mouth only added to her panic.

One hand stroked up her back to hold her by the neck, the other stayed on her back but he let up on the pressure to let her catch her breath. The hand on her neck slid up to the back of her head, gathering her dark and luscious hair into a ponytail in his hand. Gripping it painfully hard he viciously jerked her head back.

The young lady was forced to try to move backwards to avoid breaking her neck. Forcing her spine into a bend that it was never designed to make. When she did move back she pushed herself further onto her attacker's hard cock. It began to be too much for her mind to handle.

The pain of having a large dick pushed into her dry tender channel as far as it would go was bad enough. The tape over her eyes was pulling out her eyelashes. Her jaws ached from having the huge ball gag pushed in so hard. She was forced to snort through her nose to free it from the snot and slobber so she could breathe. She couldn't catch her breath. In the quite room all she could hear was her pathetic wheezing and gasping as she desperately tried to suck enough air into her chest.

She felt the walls of her pussy slip down the shaft of the man's dick, allowing him deeper penetration. She could feel her juices flowing inside her, could feel her body adjusting to this invader. She cried, her tears running out from under the duct tape that covered her eyes. The tears, mingled with the snot that was dripping from her nose, formed a small puddle on the shiny surface of the table. She seemed to be getting wet everywhere it was as if her whole body was excreting fluids. She was wet with sweat and the air felt very cool on her skin as the man pulled her back by her hair.

The high pitched pain of her hair being pulled so cruelly was an unwelcome distraction from the deeply disturbing feeling of what was happening to her below her waist.

Her body's defense against rape was to lube up as best as you can and wait it out. While she still fought against this act in her mind her body had truly surrendered and was now working to limit the damage.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.