The Paralegals - Cover

The Paralegals

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 6: Oral Arguments

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Oral Arguments - Paralegals set out to prove whether or not husband was filmed committing adultery. There is bondage but no S&M in this story. This story is not 'non-consensual', 'rape, or 'reluctance'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Mystery   BDSM   Oral Sex  

About two hours later, I wakened when I felt something cool and wet rubbing around my manhood. It was Rachael. She was sitting on the edge of the bed next to my chest. In her left hand Rachael held a washcloth. She was using it to clean my manhood. Her other hand she was running gently through the hairs on my chest.

She hadn't untied me yet and I wondered why.

"Good morning." Rachael said seductively.

I responded, "Good morning to you. So what's next?"

"More case work." Replied Rachael as she threw the washcloth in her hand on top of a laundry hamper in the corner of the room.

Confused, I asked, "You've already convinced me, what's left?"

She reached behind her and produced a large squeeze tube of some green looking jelly like substance. I looked at it. The label read: 'Green Apple Lover's Jelly.' She opened the bottle and squeezed a generous portion all over my manhood as she said to me...

I asked her, "Where did you get that?"

"It was in bath room there." She said pointing to the adjoining master bath. Then she added, "Now that we finished 'Interrogatories', it's time we move onto 'Oral Arguments'."

Confused, I said, "Huh?"

"You'll see!" Rachael replied as she rolled over on top of me. She ended up lying on her stomach facing away from me. Carefully, she moved backwards until she felt her pussy touch my chin. Then she said to me...

"Let's see who the better orator is."

We were in the classic sixty-nine position.

The only reason she won that one was because my hand were tied at the time. If they hadn't been, she'd never have been able to pull herself from me every time I had her close to orgasm.

When she untied me, I made up for it by tying her ankles to the headboard and her wrists to the bed rails. Oh, Rachael was still on top of me just like she had been the first time. The difference was that bound as she was and with my hands around her waist, she wasn't getting away from me.

I kept her screaming in orgasms for almost an hour before I let her go. Payback can be so much fun!

That afternoon, fucked out and me with a new perspective on the case, we went back to work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.