The Paralegals - Cover

The Paralegals

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 5: Interrogatories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Interrogatories - Paralegals set out to prove whether or not husband was filmed committing adultery. There is bondage but no S&M in this story. This story is not 'non-consensual', 'rape, or 'reluctance'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Mystery   BDSM   Oral Sex  

Didn't I tell you that Rachael is smarter than I am? She set up that ambush and executed it with military precision. And the way she mastered those knots in such a short time is nothing but genius.

Let me tell you, when the lights came on and I saw it was Rachael, I was impressed.

Okay, call me stupid; but, when she brought in the cameras I had no idea what she was doing. In my own defense, after the ease at which she'd managed to tie me to the bed I was still in shock.

After Rachael told me what she was up to, I began to wonder just how far she was willing to go. However, when she broke out the clipboard and started going through the checklist, I decided she was going to stop before things got intimate.

Since I was tied to the bed unable to go anywhere, there wasn't much else I could do but play along with her. But I would have any way. And yes, I was pretending to be stubborn. Rachael had me convinced she was right about what happened to Vince from the moment I woke up tied to the bed. I just didn't tell her that.

That Spanish-fly trick was a good one. However, Rachael was wrong about it. The stuff doesn't really do much to a man ... or at least to me. In fact, all it did was to make my heart race a little. On the other hand, from what I saw, it definitely did affect her. I've never seen a woman go from cold to burning hot so fast in my life!

She told me later that once the stuff kicked in, she just about couldn't stop herself.

When Rachael went for my "better not leave any on my lips; it'll show up on camera" line and ended up kissing me, I knew she was having as good a time as I was. So, while she played her little game, I played mine.

And another thing, it took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from getting a raging hard-on when I saw how she was dressed.

Boy shorts and a sports bra? Can you get any sexier? Hell, I could see everything delicious on her from camel toe to pert, pointy, nipples.

I thought of everything from names in the phone book, to, holidays on the calendar, trying to keep from growing wood. I might even have been successful had she not stripped naked and climbed on top of me. But it was over the second she started sliding the wet entrance of her pleasure portal along the length of my awakening shaft.

Score: Me Zero, Cock One and Rachael One. Game over! Rachael wins by a boner!

You know, when Rachael told me to 'get her off', as she so appropriately put it, and I almost succeeded throwing her off me. I began to think that she might have been wrong about Vince's ability to keep Gloria from fucking him.

I changed my mind when Rachael locked her ankles under me and it resulted in her impaling herself on my dick.

I wish you could have seen the expression on her face when she started cumming. It was a mixture of both astonishment and ecstasy at the same time and one I will never forget.

When I saw her like that, any thoughts I had about what we were doing being case related completely disappeared.

So, there we were. One minute Rachael was sitting on top of me with my manhood completely inside her; and, the next she was leaning forward writhing as my cock did the 'love thump' on her g-spot.

Up until that moment, it could all have been written off as a very unconventional demonstration. At best what we were doing was questionably professional, at worst pornographic!

But, she'd made her point. Now what was she going to do?

So I asked her, for the second time, "Do you still want me to get you off?"

I wanted to make sure that this time there would be no doubt about what I meant.

As I looked up at her expectantly, I still wasn't absolutely sure what her answer would be. It could have been an accident her impaling herself on me. Like I believed that!

But, when she pushed herself backwards and sat up taking me all the way inside her again, I had my answer.

Now before I tell you what happened next, I want to make a few things clear.

Most people would think that once a person has been tied to a bed (or anything else for that matter) and their partner is on top of them. The person on the bottom is pretty much just a prop and all they can do is lie there and get fucked. Nothing, however, is further from the truth. In fact, if the person on the bottom knows what they are doing, they can pretty much control the whole situation, sexually that is. And yes, I know that logic dictates that they just can't get up and walk away. But, before you make up your mind that what I am saying is outrageous, consider this ... it's all about using what you have to push the right physical and psychological buttons.

The reason I'm telling you this is so you will understand me when I say that, bound though I was, I was the one controlling what happened. And here is how I did it...

Every time Rachael started to lower her hips, the moment she was half way down my shaft, I raised my hips and pushed myself back up inside her. When I did, I made sure that the top of my joystick rubbed her g-spot. Every time I did that, it made her jerk erotically and gasp for air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.