Booking the Girls
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As much of a disturbance as Sabrina was in the midst of my tranquil life of teaching teenage girls, in only ten minutes I had returned to my typical self and my cock had returned to its typical hardness.

Jacqueline, a 15-year old blonde, was my next client for Personal Services and she wanted her anal virginity properly removed.

"It's not like popping your cunt cherry," I explained. "Each boy who fucks your ass has to do it properly. I'll show you how to have your ass fucked properly that way you can make sure your lovers do it right."

"Okay," Jacqueline agreed.

With Jacqueline on her hands and knees, I lubed up her ass and proceeded to fuck it. She orgasmed hard and expressed her appreciation of the teaching I provided her before she left.


The next girl was very familiar. Jordan was back. The 13-year old brunette lost her ass cherry to me before she lost her cunt cherry. Now that she was no longer a virgin, she wanted additional fucking.

"I want to be on top and I want you to fuck me doggy," Jordan explained her desires.

"Sure," I said, happily.

I rolled onto my back and waited for Jordan to undress.

She brought her young naked body over mine and tried to sit down on my cock. My dick kept slipping away.

"Just hold it first," I said.

"Is that okay?" the inexperienced girl asked. "Isn't that cheating?"

"Of course, it's okay. The idea is to get it in your pussy. It doesn't matter how you do it. Once it's inside you, you win."

"I sure learned that when you fucked away my virginity yesterday!" she said chirpily while grabbing my cock and lining it up with her cunt.

She pushed down and her cunt lips opened around my cock swallowing it up.

"There you go," I praised.

Jordan looked down. "It feels bigger today."

"I think you're just a little tighter today."

"Why would that be?"

"You're just not as warmed up as yesterday."

"I should be. I thought about fucking you all day at school."

"Well, you can't fuck me at school."

She wrinkled her face in response to my stupid joke.

Jordan began to slowly move up and down my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

I smiled happily. What greater joy could I have than seeing a girl enjoy herself?

I let Jordan fuck herself to near orgasm. I grabbed her waist, stopped her motion, and held her down on my cock. She moaned desperately for release. She was so aroused that it took a couple of minutes before she began to calm down.

"Let's fuck you doggy now," I said.

I helped her off because I knew it would be her natural instinct to resume fucking up and down my cock.

Jordan moved to all fours. I slid around and got behind her. I grabbed my cock, lined it up with her still open cunt, and easily pushed back in.

She moaned out loudly.

I thrust slowly.

"It feels different this way," she said.

"Sure, it's a different angle."

"Oh, that's right. It feels deeper than being on top."

"Do you like it deeper?"

"I sure do."

I fucked her slowly. She was so close to orgasm a couple of minutes ago that I wanted to give myself time to build up my own orgasm so I could cum close to when she did.

Jordan moaned contentedly. I'd even go as far and say she purred. I rubbed her the right way!

It was a good solid five additional minutes of fucking as I developed a solid filling of jizz inside my rock solid cock.

"Time to fuck you good and fill your cunt," I said.

"Yesss!" she responded as I began to thrust hard and rapidly into her sweet pink hole.

Faster and faster, I fucked.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed.

Jordan moaned out. Her orgasm crashed over her young body. Her cunt contracted crazily milking my cock to spur my release.

"Yes!" I said and shot my jizz into her cunt.

"Yeah!" she reacted. "Yeah!"

"You're quite the young woman," I said.

"Thanks, Bob!"

"You're welcome, Jordan!"


Krystal, a 16-year old brunette, was next. She just wanted a straight fuck because her boyfriend was gone for the weekend and she didn't think she could make it until Monday afternoon without sex.

Lindsey was next. She was a 15-year old brunette. She wanted deep throat lessons. I gave them to her.

14-year old blonde Sierra followed. Her boyfriend encouraged her to come to me so she could improve her oral skills. She was greatly improved by the time I unloaded in her mouth.

The last Wood Valley girl was Sydney, a 15-year old blonde. She also wanted to learn to deep throat. Age 15 was a common age for girls to become interested in learning to deep throat. Sydney did well.


I closed the door and turned off the lights one last time. My work week in Wood Valley was complete. It was another excellent time and much education was accomplished.

I drove home. I should have felt completely satisfied and happy. I always did but not this time. I was disturbed and my thoughts raced.

At home, I went to bed but I had a fitful night. I didn't get much sleep. I couldn't get thoughts out of my head.


I did sleep a couple of hours. When I woke up, I had clarity of thought. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

It was early Saturday morning but I fired up the bookmobile and headed out to Wood Valley.

I parked where I did the five previous days and naturally attracted teen girls. I didn't open the bookmobile however. It wasn't why I was here.

I asked each girl a question until one of the girls gave me a positive answer.

"Do you know Sabrina or Diana?" I asked.

"Diana lives on Birch," Holly said.

"Do you know which house she lives in?"

"Yes."

"Take me to her right away. Come on!"

Holly entered the bookmobile and I drove over to Birch stopping in front of a standard two-story four bedroom house in this community.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.