Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Mister?" a girl timidly said. It was a young 13-year old brunette.

There was a second 13-year old girl who was an amazingly beautiful, freckled redhead with perfect pale skin. I see the incredibly diversity of young feminine beauty constantly but something about this redhead struck a deeper chord in me. It was something that had never ever happened before since I started my bookmobile service and by now I thought everything had happened and there was nothing completely new. I was wrong. This redhead was a stunner.

It took me a second to regain my composure and apply my normal cheerful greeting. "Hi, girls! I'm Bob!"

"I'm Diana," said the brunette.

"I'm Sabrina," the redhead said with a soft honey-like voice.

Something was drastically different. I only felt things in my cock but I was feeling things in my heart and I didn't even know the girl at all.

"How can I help you girls?" I inquired.

"It's not me," said Dianna. "It's Sabrina."

I pivoted toward gorgeous Sabrina. "So how can I help you?"

"I ... I want to have sex," she said nervously.

I picked up on something. It wasn't standard virginal nervousness but I couldn't think of what was exactly different. I just knew something was different. There was something more going on here and I wasn't used to being in the dark. I was very knowledgeable and knew about girls before they knew it themselves.

Sabrina said to Diana, "I can't do this."

"But..." said Diana. "You'll know what will happen."

Sabrina said stronger, "I want to have sex."

"I can do that with you."

Diana said, "She's a little nervous. She has to do it."

"Has to?" I questioned. "What's going on?" I didn't want to be a part of anything that forced a girl to have sex.

"I want to," Sabrina changed.

"Sit down on the bed and talk to me." I said it with some authority.

Both girls complied.

"Now what's going on?" I asked.

"I want to have sex," Sabrina said.

"I gather that but what's this about having to do it?"

Diana spoke up. "She doesn't have to. She needs to."

"Sabrina?" I said, staring at her. She was so pretty. I could look at her all day and night.

"Could we just do it?" Sabrina said.

"Then get undressed." I had enough of whatever game was going on. I wanted to fuck the beautiful girl, so I might as well move it forward.

Sabrina was in a sweatshirt and jeans. She took off her top and I noticed odd dark marks on her arms. It took me a second. Oh, god!

"Turn," I said.

"What?" she questioned.

"Face that way," I ordered.

Sabrina faced the head of the bed.

I saw it. Sabrina's succulent skin on her back was marked up with bruises. I looked at Diana. She simply nodded.

"Who did this to you?" I asked Sabrina.

"I just want to have sex," she said, turning back to me.

"Tell me who did this."

The girls looked at each other then Diana said, "Her Dad."

"Your Dad!"

"Yes," Sabrina said, quietly. Her eyes became moist.

The bastard. He marred up such a beautiful girl! It didn't matter what she looked like! There was NEVER any reason to hit a girl. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!

Diana said, "Her dad is going to take her virginity tomorrow night but Sabrina doesn't want to give it to him."

"That's right," said Sabrina. "I don't want my dad to have it. He can't take that from me."

I said, "I would be honored to take your virginity." I looked at Diana.

Diana said, "I'm just here for Sabrina. I'm not here for sex."

"She helped me not chicken out," said Sabrina. "I need to do this but I'm still afraid of my dad when he finds out tomorrow night."

"I'll make it special," I said.

"Thank you."

"So go ahead and finish undressing."

I would make Sabrina's experience fabulous. She had already mystically touched me by her beauty but now she had disturbed me. Life was so unfair for some people and it was especially sad when it was a young teen at the age when it was best to start her sexual life.

Sabrina's small, still growing breasts were perfect for her body and accented with the same freckles that were on her face but stood out more because her breasts were paler than her normal pale skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.