Booking the Girls
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday! Instead of my normal 2 to 6 hours I would be open from 2 to 11 tonight. I liked to end my week at a location with extra bangs.

More girls were here for when I opened than on the other days because any videos or dildos or other items that were checked out today would have to be returned tonight. That was another reason to stay open for later hours. The normal four hours I was open just wasn't long enough for same day activity.

The bookmobile was bustling. It would slow down later during the middle hours when people didn't have time to check out and watch videos. It would speed up again toward closing when the girls returned everything. I showed such a strong sense of trust in the girls that I never had any problems with items not being returned. I treated the girls as if they were responsible and in turn they showed they were responsible. Expectations were important.

"Hi," a 17-year old blonde girl said.

"Hi!" I said with a big friendly welcoming smile. "I'm Bob."

"Kelly," she said.

"How can I help you, Kelly?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know if I need Personal Services or just need to watch a video."

"Why don't you come back and you can tell me all about it?"

I sat on the end of the bed and Kelly sat next to me.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain. My boyfriend wants me to be more ... gentle."

"Gentle?"

"No ... it's more ... submissive?"

"Bondage? I don't do bondage."

"No, not tying me up or anything. He just wants to act like he's in control."

"He just wants adoration," I said.

"Yeah," she said. Her face brightened. "Yeah! That's it exactly!"

I smiled. I had a lot of experience. I even knew what the teen boys thought because of all my interaction with girls.

She asked, "Can you help me?"

"I sure can and you can even stay in control."

"Great! So what do I do?"

"You can take off your clothes for a start."

"Okay!"

Kelly was older at 17 so she was taller, leggier and had a more developed figure. I stood and waited for her to finish.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Drop to your knees. You're going to submissively suck my cock. It will at least look that way. It doesn't matter if you're truly submissive or not."

Kelly did so and took my cock in her hand.

"No hands," I said. "All mouth and I want you to look up into my eyes as much as you can. That's important. Keep staring up at me to show through your eyes how much you enjoy sucking my cock."

Kelly removed her hand and wrapped her lips around my cock. She bobbed.

"Very nice," I complimented. "Remember. Look up."

She did so but as was often the case when a girl started to enjoy cock, cock was where her eyes went.

"Look into my eyes," I reminded.

I had to remind Kelly again and again but that wasn't unexpected and simply was part of the personal educational services I provided her.

"That's it. Much better," I praised

"You have a nice cock," she complimented.

"Thank you. You have a very nice mouth."

"Thanks. So are you going to cum sometime? It seems to take longer this way."

"It can take a little longer because you're more focused on the guy's eyes instead of his cock but I also have more control than teen boys so I decide when to cum."

"There is a point where I'll just go for it, right?"

"It depends on the guy. Why don't you deep throat it but keep your eyes up?"

Kelly opened her mouth wider and pushed forward on my cock. The head met her throat. She swallowed and pulled my cock in. She did it expertly. She was definitely experienced.

"Hold it," I said. "Beautiful. Any guy would love looking into your eyes like that. Okay, let go."

Kelly backed off.

"Just keep sucking my cock."

Kelly became better and better at keeping her eyes up, I rarely had to remind her, and my cock became slicker and slicker.

"See?" I said. "You're giving a great blowjob even while looking up. You can go for it and still adore the guy."

"Mmmm," she moaned. Kelly was too into the flavor and smell and feel to say much of anything now. She eagerly bobbed on my cock like a girl on a mission to receive a mouthful of cum which was exactly what she was.

"That's it girl," I gasped softly. "Suck my cock. Get what you want."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.