Booking the Girls
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I surveyed the happy customers. I noticed the girls became happier as the week went by because they were so much more confident in their sexuality. There was a definite link between sexual confidence and happiness.

A slender 17-year old light brown haired girl came in. She looked anxious so I sought to put her at ease right away.

"Hi! I'm Bob," I said.

"Natalie," she said.

"How can I help you Natalie?"

"I'm ... I'm not sure if you can."

"I bet I can. What do you need?"

"Could we talk somewhere more private?"

I motioned toward Personal Services. It wasn't private but it was more private than the main area.

"So how can I help you?" I asked when we stood before the bed.

Natalie broke down in tears.

I took her in my arms. With many girls, the best way to start was with a comforting hug to let her know everything was okay. Each girl was different, but it wasn't difficult to figure out who needed a hug to start and who needed her clothes off right away.

Natalie wrapped her arms around me with her head against my shoulder. I could feel her wet tears slide down my bare chest. I held her then started to caress her back and eventually over her ass. I squeezed her nice firm butt cheeks. She slowly calmed down and only then pulled away.

"So tell me what this is about?"

She took a deep breathe. She seemed still distraught. She might break into tears again any minute.

"My friends, there's five of us," she began. "We've been together since we were fourteen."

I knew this familiar story. I interrupted, "You've agreed to do things around the same time."

Natalie nodded.

"I want you to take your clothes off now so I can comfort you."

"But..."

"Shhhh... ," I cut off her protest. "I still want you to tell me what's troubling you but I want you to do it while I'm licking your pussy."

She smiled.

I said, "Nothing can still be bad when your cunt is being licked. Let's start between your legs and we'll address your problem from that angle."

She didn't move but her eyes suggested she liked the idea.

"Come on!" I encouraged.

She began to take off her top. She was finally relaxing.

When she was naked, I motioned to the bed. She got on, slid back, lay on her back, and opened her slender legs. I crawled between and leaned my face down into her pussy.

"Now tell me what your problem is," I said while licking her pussy.

Natalie gasped and said with halting breath. "My girlfriends, they ... they are ... we're all supposed to ... oooooh.!" She bucked her hips up.

"Yes?" I inquired.

"We're supposed to get tit fucked but look at me. I barely have tits."

Her voice wavered in sadness, so I rolled her clit with my tongue more forcefully.

"That feels so good!" she moaned. "You're so good at that."

I did notice that Natalie's tits were small when she took off her top and bra. She didn't have enough tits to create a solid cleavage tunnel for a thrusting cock. She also obviously wasn't aware of ways to get around that.

I didn't address her problem right away. The girl was depressed so what could be better than a rush of chemicals to make her feel so good? Exactly! Nothing!

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" She thrust her hips rhythmically at my face.

I pressed harder and pushed my tongue deeper between her cunt lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.