Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I left Marie to get dressed. The long extended fuck had gone ten minutes past closing time.

I approached Joanna, age 37 and her daughter Jordan, age 13. Both were brunettes.

"Thank you for doing this," Joanna said genuinely.

"Sure," I said. My Personal Services were only for teen girls but I agreed to help Joanna if Jordan participated also just so it was on the up and up. "Marie is almost done dressing. Grab a couple of bottles of lube." I pointed at the display case. "Take off our clothes and lube up your asses."

"How?" Jordan asked.

"Put your lubed fingers in each other's ass. I have to do a couple of things to close up shop for the day."

"Okay, Bob," Joanna said and led Jordan to the display case.

I did my usual routine. I turned off the friendly lights that outlined the door. I put away anything that needed to be put away before the drive like the check out cards and pencils.

"Thanks, Bob," said Marie, coming out reclothed.

"You're welcome," I said with a big smile.

I opened the door, let Marie out, and relocked it.

It was still another five minutes before I finally went into Personal Services. Joanna and Jordan lay on their sides. Joanna's head was toward Jordan's butt and vice versa. They had a forefinger in each other's ass.

I started today with anal. I would end today with anal.

"So how is it going?" I asked.

"I didn't expect it to feel good," Joanna said in response to Jordan's finger slowly thrusting in her ass.

Jordan softly moaned. She liked the feel of her mom's finger moving in her butt very much.

"Are your asses getting nice and slick? You're going to lube my cock, but it still needs to slide in your asses effortlessly."

"My husband's cock is not as big," Joanna commented.

"But he's not here about to ass fuck you so you have to take mine." I wasn't usually snippy but some stupid remarks brought it out in me.

"That's true."

I nodded. "Relube your index fingers and lube up your middle fingers then put both fingers in each other's ass."

"Both fingers?" said Joanna.

"My cock is much wider," I said, taking Jordan's free hand and pulling her two fingers next to my cock. I pointed at my dick. "And you can take this, no problem."

Jordan effortlessly put two fingers into her mom's ass.

"That's feels really good Jordan," Joanna complimented. "You're really good at that."

"Thanks, Mom."

Joanna gasped often as she also pressed her two fingers at her daughter's ass. Jordan was still a skinny girl. She was going to have a tight ass. Jordan grunted.

"Go slow, Mom," I advised.

Joanna gradually pushed her fingers deeper incrementally opening her ass hole. I watched curious about resistance. Mom's fingers went all the way in. Good! That was the way it should be.

I remained patient and watched the females finger each other's ass until both were moaning vigorously.

"Okay, let's lube up my cock now. How about you start the old fashioned way and we'll rub the lube on it afterward?"

"What do you mean?" asked Jordan, extricating her fingers from her mom's ass.

"He means suck his cock," said Joanna, removing her fingers from her daughter's ass.

I stood at the end of the bed and both gals crawled over. Joanna took it in her mouth first. I was too busy with my job to date but if there was one good thing about women versus my clients was women were experienced cocksuckers. Joanna knew how to make me feel very, very good without bringing me close to cumming.

Jordan took her turn. Her less experience was instantly evident but she had some natural tongue ability so I felt confident she would develop into a top cocksucker as an adult. I was a firm believer that any girl could learn to be a great cocksucker but that genetics turned a great sucker into an amazing cocksucker. Jordan was likely the latest in a long line of preeminent cocksuckers. The males who interacted with their family line of females were lucky men indeed.

It was ten minutes of wonderful cock attention until I finally decided to move on.

"Let's rub the lubrication on my cock now."

Joanna squirted some in her hand and became to rub up it up and down my cock. Jordan observed, copied her mom, and she did the same thing.

"This is fun!" Jordan said.

"Get it nice and slick," I said. "We want it to slip easily into your asses especially your tight little ass Jordan."

"Okay," she said happily.

It was always great to see teen girls having fun. There was too much shit later in life so a girl should have as much fun as a teen as she could.

"Okay, let's fuck some asses!" I said. "The proper thing to do is start with Jordan since she's a teen and you're a favor. I'll fuck her for a short time then I'll fuck your ass properly and then I'll go back and finish up with Jordan."

"Okay," said Joanna. "Begin and end in Jordan. I understand."

"So speaking of ends," I said leering at Jordan. "Why don't you turn around and present your cute little end to me?"

Jordan giggled, backed away, and swung around. I climbed up on the bed on my knees.

I gazed over her small ass. I recommended girls get their oral, cunt, and ass cherries removed around their 13th birthday but it was still rare to fuck a girl's ass when she was only thirteen. It was still a mindset that needed further community enhancement. Girls wouldn't do it if they didn't know about it. Jordan was 13 1/2 but it was still a lot better than a lot of girls who foolishly waited until they were as old as 16 to lose her anal cherry and it was much too common to find adult women like Joanna who never were ass fucked. In my small way, I was doing my part so that many in the next generation of adult woman could say they were fucked in their ass. At the very least, I could transform my city.

I place the tip of my cock on her hole.

"Push out like you're taking a poop," I said.

Jordan's hole flexed and I pushed forward. As her hole widened, she groaned not unexpectedly. Her ass opened bigger and bigger showing the elasticity and openness of the teen female body. Her hole grew to almost a grotesque size considering the smallness of her ass. It would be grotesque if her ass was empty but because a cock was going into her ass, it naturally looked beautiful.

My cock head popped through and I slowly slid the rest of my cock deep.

"What do you think, Momma?" I inquired.

"It's amazing," Joanna said. "I'm so proud of her."

"Ohhh!" Jordan gasped, squirming her butt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.