Booking the Girls
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

There wasn't anyway waiting for Personal Services after Marissa, so I quickly changed the sheets because she leaked so much girl juice. I usually didn't change the sheets until I returned home but I kept a couple of spare sets of linen just for situations like Marissa.

I finished tucking in the last corner and turned around when I was greeted by a familiar brunette.

"Hi, Bob!" the 16-year old brunette said...

"Hi," I replied. "I'm sorry but I forgot your name."

"Marie," she said not sounding offended whatsoever that I forgot her name. There were so many customers that it was impossible to remember every girl's name and I had been providing this service for a while.

"Hi, Marie! How can I help you?"

"I checked out the video 'Ellie and Greg' yesterday."

"Oh, yes!" I said remembering. "You wanted to watch a slow fuck but have it end with the guy hard banging her pussy."

"Yes!" She spoke quieter now. "Would it be okay if you did that to me? Would it take up too much time?"

"It's almost closing so it's the perfect time plus I always give a girl what she wants no matter how much time it takes. I'm here for you."

"So it's okay?"

"It's okay," I assured. "Let's fuck." I motioned my hand at the bed.

Marie undressed and climbed onto the bed.

I crawled between her open legs, gently laid my body on top of her teen torso, and pushed my cock into her creamy cunt.

"Ooooh!" she said almost sounding surprised.

"You okay?" I said with a laughing smile.

"Oh, yes. My pussy just feels extra stretched. It's feels very good like I'm extra full."

"That's good."

I began with slow, long, gentle thrusts. I almost came all the way out and I glided all the way back in.

Marie cooed appreciatively.

I did that for a couple of minutes, stopped deep inside her, played with her tits for about a minute, and resumed stroking.

"That's feels really nice," Marie said.

I gave a girl what she wanted. I wasn't selfish and I wasn't a man who needed to ask if this was what she wanted. I knew how to please a girl. I was one of those rare people who found the perfect job they were suited for. I was built to please and educate teen girls. Sometimes at home, I tear up in happiness because of how my life was so blessed.

It was fifteen minutes of steady fucking when Marie began to moan louder.

I said, "I think it's time to fuck you hard." It was a statement of fact and not a question and I didn't really think it, I knew it. It was time for Marie's hard fuck.

I pushed her legs wider and back a little causing my cock to penetrate a little deeper.

I pulled my cock all the way out and slammed it in. I did it again and again.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned with her body arching up offering her cunt fully to my cock.

The hard thrusts started out of rhythm but within half a minute I was slamming her pussy hard.

"Yes, oh, yes!" Marie moaned. Her head deliriously rocked back and forth flinging her brown hair with it.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned.

I heard sounds in the media section of the bookmobile but I stayed focused on Marie's pussy pounding. The worst thing I could do was lose focus and back off.

"Yes!" Marie screeched. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

The mattress bounced up and down as I pushed her body into it with every strong thrust.

"Fuck, oh, fuck!" I grumbled.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out. She began to shake starting at her pussy and traveling through her entire body.

I wasn't distracted by her orgasm. I continued to pulverize pussy.

Marie continued to moan as her orgasm continued to resound.

"Fuck!" I gasped desperately. "Fuck!"

I rammed my cock deep and held it. My cock throbbed three times and released its jizz.

"Mmmm ... warm," said Marie contentedly.

I breathed deeply several times before I pulled out of Marie and got off her.

I glanced over at the mother and daughter in the media area and said, "Be with you in a minute."

The woman nodded.

I said to Marie, "You look happy."

"Happy doesn't even begin to describe it," she said.

"I'd let you lie like that for a little longer but I have a special after hours request for Personal Services."

"That's okay," she said sitting up. She smiled at the waiting twosome.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.