Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As the two 14-year old girls, Melissa and Kelsey, dressed after I removed their anal cherries, I went into the media section of the bookmobile to see if any customers needed assistance and it's a good thing I did. A 13-year old brunette girl came in right then which was fine but an adult woman entered the book mobile with her.

"Hi, I'm Bob. I'm sorry," I said immediately holding my hand up. "Only teen girls are allowed in here to maintain confidentiality and to allow girls to freely express their questions about the services I provide."

"I'm Joanna. I need your help," the 37-year old woman said.

"I'm sorry."

"Please."

"Please," the girl said too.

"Mother and daughter?" I asked.

"Yes," Joanna said. "My husband wants anal sex..."

"Fuck your butt?" I interrupted.

"I've never done it."

"I'm sorry but..."

"Please, Bob."

Like I said, sometimes there was a run on anal.

"I'll make an exception for you." Her face showed relief. "But it's going to have to be after hours and I have to fuck her too." I motioned at the girl.

"Jordan is only 13."

I was about to speak but that was when Melissa and Kelsey came out and they said the perfect words.

Melissa said, "He just took my ass cherry and I'm 14. I wished I lost it last year. Age 13 is the perfect age to get ass fucked."

Melissa mimicked my advice perfectly.

"Oh, yeah," said Kelsey. "I did my first blowjob Monday, lost my true virginity yesterday, and my ass virginity just now. She's so ready to be ass fucked."

Joanna looked at me. I shrugged.

"I'll do it, Mom," said Jordan. "I'm not afraid."

"Of course not," I said. "It's just sex. It's the third prong. Mouth is one. Pussy is two. Ass is three."

"The three holes of pleasure!" said Melissa.

"They sure are!" agreed Kelsey.

"So you'll fuck my ass?" Joanna asked.

"Yours and Jordan's. I close at six. Come back right before."

"I will. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Joanna and Jordan left.

"Thanks," I said to Melissa and Kelsey.


"Bob?" a 14-year old brunette girl asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm Marissa. My boyfriend's dick is short. Am I missing out?"

"How short?"

She held her fingers up about four inches apart.

"Oh, that's long enough but I can show you an easy way to increase penetration if you would like. All it involves is a pillow" I motioned toward Personal Services.

"Okay!" she said excitedly.

I explained as Marissa undressed. "Most of your pussy pleasure places are right toward the front."

I pushed her pussy with my index finger through her jeans.

"So if he rides high while you're fucking, he will stimulate your clit more."

"What is riding high?" Marissa was topless now and stepping out of her jeans.

"I'll show you. While on top of you and in you I'm going to shift my body toward your head. I won't need to thrust very deep to make you go crazy. Most of the nerves inside your pussy are toward the front. There is no need for a cock to go deep inside you to have a super fantastic orgasm."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.